The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black People They Don’t Want You

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    France is a dump, they did her a favor. Go get some Egusi soup and have a smile.
    It is a dump. French food is mostly bland and nasty. This even includes their crepes to my surprise. I was fairly disappointed with the crepes I ate and they did not live up to the hype. I know of other people who went to Paris and they complained about how awful and disgusting the French dishes were and how it made them want to puke. If the crepes were the best they had to offer, I don't even want to know what the rest of their food is like. Just like the UK, France has worthless food. They didn't even invent French fries. Cheeses are the only thing Europe as a whole produces well. The only Euro countries with decent dishes are Italy and Greece. That's it. Anglo-Saxon food mostly sucks.

Outside of Paris and its Eiffel Tower and their "exotic" sounding French language, France offers nothing and is basically another just European shithole that smells like dead snails and salted armpits. France is irrelevant without Paris. Seriously, what else does France have besides the things I mentioned? French-branded European racism? Tired ass French Revolutions where they throw filthy bathtubs into buildings? Sweaty cave people with horrific Neanderthal hygiene and a randown old ass Notre Dame building that they were crying over like dogs dying in a hot street? If they and the Napoleons didn't colonize and pillage Africa and much of the world and weren't wrongfully forcing Haiti to pay them billions of dollars, France would be an even bigger shithole than Poland that offers nothing expect human kielbasa.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This is so jacked up. For one I ain't paying boo koo for that small portions French chefs do. Muck duck (3 oz), 5 baby carrots & salad that couldn't fill a shoe. #WeGonPass
    Young, dumb & full of Zaddy's cum! 🤬

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yeah, French blacks almost all from the former French colonies in Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, etc) but a bunch of Haitians as well and smithering of other French caribbean (Martinique). Anyway, they want to be accepted badly. The lesson? There are more than enough of y'all to have your own high end restaurants, clubs and y'all know the white folks will be trying to get in eventually because it would be popping. On a sidenote, I wonder if that restaurant got put on blast? Lastly, I ain't spending any money where my money and person is not respected. I am not begging no white folks to take my money. Once I got that shade from dude, I am good, I put them on blast on social media and the message should be boycott that spot.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It is a dump. French food is mostly bland and nasty. This even includes their crepes to my surprise. I was fairly disappointed with the crepes I ate and they did not live up to the hype. I know of other people who went to Paris and they complained about how awful and disgusting the French dishes were and how it made them want to puke. If the crepes were the best they had to offer, I don't even want to know what the rest of their food is like. Just like the UK, France has worthless food. They didn't even invent French fries. Cheeses are the only thing Europe as a whole produces well. The only Euro countries with decent dishes are Italy and Greece. That's it. Anglo-Saxon food mostly sucks.
    But they full everyone into believing they are so refined and dignified which is bull crap. Their fashion is ugly, their food is average, and there is a lot of poverty in the country. Without their theft of African resources they would be a 3rd world hell hole.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are white people out there who will treat black people no different than white people. I know this. The problem is, when ish hits the fan... they will be looking out for themselves and we have seen that time and time again. This is why you need yourself a strong black circle. Make sure you can trust the people in it. Make sure they have a good head on their shoulders. Make sure they have good skills. It is getting to a point where if a civil war breaks out, we will have to know people we can trust and a lot of black folks are going to be left on a sinking ship. Like I said in another thread, I have white friends but they know if things get bad, my black family comes first.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of these Black businesses treat their White customers better.
    Which is disgusting. And us Black customers both see and feel the resentment, poorer treatment, unwelcoming vibes, and lack of being embraced and respected just as much if not more than the whites. Untreated internalized Anti-Black Racism and seeing your own Black people in a negative way can either make your Black business suffer in the long run and/or allow for your Black business to have an unspoken reputation among the white and non-Blacks as being one of "those" Negro businesses that cater and pander to non-Black clientele over the Black clientele.

The whites and non-Blacks will then decide if they will either support you or not support you because there are plenty of non-Black businesses for them to support and to them, you're just another typical Black person looking for white and non-Black acceptance and they will never authentically value, embrace or support you the same way a loyal Black customer would for very obvious reasons. Non-Blacks and whites always support and embrace their own over you at the end of the day. And by the time you do need Black customer support once the novelty wears off with the white and non-Black customers that move on to something else, you will have already alienated your Black customers and it might to too late to win them back.

This behavior is not normal or healthy at all. It is in fact both destructive and self-destructive. While non-Black groups like Latinos, Arabs, and Asians also worship white people and kiss white ass, they would never kiss white ass and pander to their white customers while also ignoring and looking down on their own and treating their own like crap and dirt. They will embrace and cater to both their fellow people and whites. When you see certain Black business owners and their Black staff treat white and non-Black customers better than their Black customers, it truly shows the level of mental conquering and psychological slavery that has been done by the colonizing oppressor class and the amount of damage that global Anti-Black oppression and the generational trauma have done to the collective psyche of Black people.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Speaking of NOT being wanted by them, please check this movie out, if you can. Not going to spoil it, but talk about them getting their JUST DESSERTS! 💯🤣 It's on ALL BLK, but you may find it on other apps as well! 👏🏽👍🏽👏🏽👍🏽

Attachments

20220722_231636.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Speaking of NOT being wanted by them, please check this movie out, if you can. Not going to spoil it, but talk about them getting their JUST DESSERTS! 💯🤣 It's on ALL BLK, but you may find it on other apps as well! 👏🏽👍🏽👏🏽👍🏽
    Lol look how triggered those fragile white snowflakes of the caucus chimp mountains are on IMDb 🙊. 😂 They are so pissed about this Karen movie that they rated it 2.7 out of 10 and are aiming to rate it even lower and make this the worst rated movie of all time on the IMDb website. They are triggered about this like they were over that subpar 2016 Ghostbusters remake with the female cast. If the racist ass IMDb message boards were still around, their scorned racist asses would be showing off their anti-Black behinds like no tomorrow. I guess downrating it and trying to rationalize and intellectualize their hatred for the film while leaving negative reviews is all they have left on that useless site now.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol I finished watching it. That movie was cheap as hell. 😂 Good concept, but it really needed some of sort Jordan Peele magic along with better writers and direction. Characters seemed a bit one dimensional and cheesy. I found out it was a BET+ production and the executive producer was Ben Crump 😆. I give it a 4.5 / 10. It could've been a 7/10 film if they executed it better. If you like silly horror / suspense films with a low budget vibe you'll probably like this.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Shoot, we idealize these European cultures way too much. Once you get to converse with black people in France and these other European countries, you see they're dealing with the same mess in a different language. The French are just as bad as any other white groups, and are having a strong resurgence in outward displays of white supremacist values and anti-black rhetoric.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And this will be happening more frequent in the months to come. And this... is... good. As it SHOULD remind us of what happens when we do not invest in us.
    It's sad that niggas have to get rejected and marginalized to even think about supporting Black people.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I guarantee you 100% those sistas are bedwenches. They going in to find a zaddy. Most are from former french African colonies like Senegal and Ivory Coast and the bedwenching there is on fleek. You can come up there with the same money as Brad and they'll take Brad for the look and the babies.

E

educatedman23

There are white people out there who will treat black people no different than white people. I know this. The problem is, when ish hits the fan... they will be looking out for themselves and we have seen that time and time again. This is why you need yourself a strong black circle. Make sure you can trust the people in it. Make sure they have a good head on their shoulders. Make sure they have good skills. It is getting to a point where if a civil war breaks out, we will have to know people we can trust and a lot of black folks are going to be left on a sinking ship. Like I said in another thread, I have white friends but they know if things get bad, my black family comes first.
    I don't trust any of the folks around me. It is sad. I keep trying to find folks in my area who I could link up with, but I have been unsuccessful so far.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't trust any of the folks around me. It is sad. I keep trying to find folks in my area who I could link up with, but I have been unsuccessful so far.
    I know, I weeded out my social circle a few years back. I don't want any nonsense or drama. I had some friends who were just hoe'n around and bringing negative bs into my life and I don't need that.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Outside of Paris and its Eiffel Tower and their "exotic" sounding French language, France offers nothing and is basically another just European shithole that smells like dead snails and salted armpits. France is irrelevant without Paris. Seriously, what else does France have besides the things I mentioned? French-branded European racism? Tired ass French Revolutions where they throw filthy bathtubs into buildings? Sweaty cave people with horrific Neanderthal hygiene and a randown old ass Notre Dame building that they were crying over like dogs dying in a hot street? If they and the Napoleons didn't colonize and pillage Africa and much of the world and weren't wrongfully forcing Haiti to pay them billions of dollars, France would be an even bigger shithole than Poland that offers nothing expect human kielbasa.
    So true. I went there on a college trip and had my mind blown at how ghetto France was. The haute couture they export is the fringe and not the modus operandi so to speak. I went to 5 countries in Europe and that feudal system is alive and well. You can see how they brought it here to the Americas with a racial remix.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guarantee you 100% those sistas are bedwenches. They going in to find a zaddy. Most are from former french African colonies like Senegal and Ivory Coast and the bedwenching there is on fleek. You can come up there with the same money as Brad and they'll take Brad for the look and the babies.
    Really wow I read Africa is. Filled with w bunch of white worshipping BP who skin bleach

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    It got to this extent because Blacks don't value what they have. We take some of our restaurants made for local dishes as not worth it, but decide to make videos in a white man's eatery. While the scenario displayed on that tweet is wrong, I believe it will teach us a lesson on what most of them think about us.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is one big reason I don't ever want to travel to countries like France or countries near it. Don't think I would ever go to France anyway, as to me it looks like a country that's stuck in the past and looks dingy and dirty anyway. Plus, I could see a lot of these businesses/restaurants being racist towards us because they're still stuck in the past.

I don't think countries like France will change though, I think they're set in their ways and will forever be this way.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    France is a dump, they did her a favor. Go get some Egusi soup and have a smile.
    Awwwh 😍... Melon soup aka. Egusi soup is one of my favorite soup. My number one favourite would be Oha soup. It's called African Rosewood plant soup that's prepared with cocoyam. Have you tasted it?