The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black pimp beats the breaks off fake white pimp 👊🏽

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Here's a lil ignorance this Thanksgiving for ya

☝🏾 To me the most interesting part of this video is how Adam 22 bishes up in the presence of conflict. All those face tats mean nothing, and the bad white boy appearance go out the window when shit got real lol

For those that don't know, Kelpy the Pimp is known as a fake pimp from Soft White Underbelly.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What y'all talking about? White men invented pimping. We learned it from him & took it to another level. We be walking around like we invented these devious subcultures when in reality we didn't. Pimping can be traced back to the plantation. Slave masters would pimp out their female slaves to white guests. Fast forward to the 21 century & we think we invented this shit & think a white boy can't lay claim to it. He may be using our swag but there's no IP on pimping. This is like saying Black people invented basketball just because some of the greatest players are Black. Pimps tend to think they're leaders & bosses because of their stable listening out of fear. White pimp got punched by a pimp with a heavier hand.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What y'all talking about? White men invented pimping. We learned it from him & took it to another level. We be walking around like we invented these devious subcultures when in reality we didn't. Pimping can be traced back to the plantation. Slave masters would pimp out their female slaves to white guests. Fast forward to the 21 century & we think we invented this shit & think a white boy can't lay claim to it. He may be using our swag but there's no IP on pimping. This is like saying Black people invented basketball just because some of the greatest players are Black. Pimps tend to think they're leaders & bosses because of their stable listening out of fear. White pimp got punched by a pimp with a heavier hand.
    It's not because hes white it's because hes white and from Orange County suburbs. Malibus most wanted. He said he learned pimping watching YouTube. Pimpin aint in him like that regardless of who invented it

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to make this my screen saver.
    I love seeing white boys get put in check when they get slick at the mouth. Most of them, like a lot of Latinos can't fight for nothing. When I first saw this I didn't know he was a "pimp", that display of weakness is going to impact his standing with his "workers" and other pimps.
    He might as well go get a 9 to 5 and live a square life. His street cred is mud.