The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Republicoon Has A Message For Passport Bros.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

WTH does Christian Walker know about getting a woman?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Herschel Walker's son is more feminine that some of my exes.

That being said, the whole passport bro thing is a bit much. I mean it in this sense. I've seen these guys. They have been around for a few decades now. Black men been going to the DR and Brazil since the 90s but it was on the low because back then they were middle class guys with money because it was way more expensive. The huge drop in airline and hotel prices made it affordable for a brotha working at Costco to go. These guys aren't marriage material. If they stopped going they aren't guys I would introduce to any female relative or friend. Not all, but most. There is a percentage of them are just socially awkward, well intentioned, good jobs but have zero game and sisters or even white girls won't give them any attention.

But for the most part you have brothers who don't bring much to the table mentally, emotionally and to a certain extent financially and expect 8.5s up to 10s to treat them like kings, if we wanna keep it a buck. Very few marry these women down there or in Thailand. And if they do, it often doesn't end well because in developing countries you don't just marry the woman, you marry the family. You are expected to break moms and the family off or one or two may even be living with you. Half are single moms as well. They aren't meeting middle class Brazilians, Thai, Filipinas or Dominicans. They are meeting women who are usually seen as not good enough to the local guys who are middle class.

Sisters are getting angry over men that the truth is aren't really worth it. Not all, but a great many.