Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Some people are saying Blacks are done in Cali. The raw numbers aren't good. Latinos have pretty much taken over all the black areas. I think Compton and Watts are majority latino and in the other areas (Inglewood, Baldwin Hills, East Oakland) gentrification has taken a stronghold and getting stronger.
I got mad love or Cali. Been up and down the state.
So, Cali brothers and sisters, what say you? TBA said the same. There is still reparations for FBAs in Cali that looks like its going to happen. Stay and fight or go to Texas, Vegas, where ever?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
ITs pretty bad. I been getting mad hostile looks from all the hispanic, Arab, and Asians up here in Sacramento. I was driving to the gym today and some campus police (AAPI) pulls up to my whip asking if I had my registration working. zI looked at him weird and said "YEA" He then says, "just letting you know its a towable offense", then he drives off at the light. Now I consider anything that isn't hello to be harassment so i was annoyed as hell. For one, My registration isn't even up til next year, and secondly, he was off campus, so there was no need to even address me. Yea. We done out here. There aren't enough of us on code to punish anyone off code, or who harms us FBA

D

Deleted member 1946

Some people are saying Blacks are done in Cali. The raw numbers aren't good. Latinos have pretty much taken over all the black areas. I think Compton and Watts are majority latino and in the other areas (Inglewood, Baldwin Hills, East Oakland) gentrification has taken a stronghold and getting stronger.
I got mad love or Cali. Been up and down the state.
So, Cali brothers and sisters, what say you? TBA said the same. There is still reparations for FBAs in Cali that looks like its going to happen. Stay and fight or go to Texas, Vegas, where ever?

What a shame! Texas is next to be taken over. There is no point in us flocking to Texas or Florida since Latinos are taking these states over too.

D

Deleted member 1946

ITs pretty bad. I been getting mad hostile looks from all the hispanic, Arab, and Asians up here in Sacramento. I was driving to the gym today and some campus police (AAPI) pulls up to my whip asking if I had my registration working. zI looked at him weird and said "YEA" He then says, "just letting you know its a towable offense", then he drives off at the light. Now I consider anything that isn't hello to be harassment so i was annoyed as hell. For one, My registration isn't even up til next year, and secondly, he was off campus, so there was no need to even address me. Yea. We done out here. There aren't enough of us on code to punish anyone off code, or who harms us FBA
We need a safe space where nobody can do us harm. That includes poisoning the air, water, food, media, etc.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    dfsdgd.png

Over 10 million are immigrants and that was as of 2021, it has gotten way worse with illegals coming in the US just this year. I bet there are over 20 at this point. You can see black numbers stayed fairly balanced but are dipping with the youth as Latinos dominate and even surpass whites by a HUGE margin.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is a former Crip named Cartoon. He was responding to a video by a Mexican gang member saying in the Cali prison system, the Mexicans run shit basically because both numbers and they are structured. The Mexican (Dubs if you look him up) said Blacks have some beasts. The biggest, but we aren't structured and the younger ones are weak willed.

Cartoon said he's right. He said when he meets young brothers now they are on some weird shyt or weak shyt. It hurt me hearing this but I gotta say, when I was last in LA, I took the bus and train a few times and got a look at the young brothers. Almost every one smelled of weed. I kept wondering to myself 'how we gonna build with these type of brothers'. Not all, I know some riders but by and large I was disappointed. I got mad love for LA. I am hoping and praying they get their reparations. Not just well deserved but because I got peoples there.

I can't speak on other cities. I do know the areas that were strong with Blacks are either mostly Mexican or gentrified with Whites.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    My cousins live in Compton (right down the street from where Eazy-E grew up). I haven't visited them in a few years, but the last time I saw them I was shocked at how many Mexicans were in the neighborhood. It was a far cry from how how it looked when I first started visiting them in the 90's. I teach high school, and a lot of the young bruthas seem a little light in the loafers are too distracted to soak up the game. Its is highly concerning. As a Black male, I try to model good behavior and sneak in some gems whenever I run into one of them on campus. I joke and kid with them, but usually try to slip them something subversive to mull over whenever the opportunity presents itself.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The present state of many of the young black males in Cali (and elsehwhere) are the end result of a long systemic attack on the black family and specifically young black males. They are sent to special ed wrongfully and told they have a learning deficiency. They are suspended more than any other group of kids. They are raised by single moms who live in less than great circumstances because the black family has been attacked.

All that said, I think eventually blacks in Cali will unite. The various gangs will eventually have peace treaties. I think it will happen when there is no choice. When things have gotten so bad it will seem like its too little, too late. I hope and pray it won't be under those circumstances, but we usually don't unite unless its so bad, we have no other choice.

Compton and Watts, where its known n LA as the 'Hub and the Dub' on the street, are predominantly Latino now population wise. So is Harlem.

I've seen young black men try to holla at girls on the train and metro busses in LA and coming from a guy who in his day didn't have much macking ability, I'd have talked circles around what I saw and heard. It was mumble rap type stuff. "Yo, wassup" "What yo name is?" "Let me get that IG" that's it. That's what I heard. Whole thing was :30 seconds. And depending on how scared the girl was determined if she gave up the info.

The brothers I know who were doing well, was living in white areas (not blaming them btw) trying to survive in the white world they work in.

Not to get on Tariq, but I don't think he realizes how bad we are doing in LA. I hear him talking about things locally and I don't see the same LA he does. When I visit, I often stay with a homie near Slauson and Crenshaw, black south central people know the area. It's depressing.

We are in a state of emergency in LA and from what I hear of the Bay area, its not much better. East Oakland is being gentrified rapidly. Richmond is becoming Latino.

The Latinos, specifically Mexicans know all this. They sense complete victory. They are getting bolder.

The solution is unity. But its far from a reality as things stand. I'd love to hear the opinions of those who live in LA (or other parts of Cali). Maybe I got it wrong not living there (anymore). And what I see visiting isn't what it really is.

I am surprised that Latinos aren't fighting the reparations movement out there. If it comes to a general vote, it won't pass. Must be a chess move of them not being overly against it. I am 100 percent sure they are against it unless they get a (large) piece of any money from it.