Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

"Blockbuster" show on Netflix

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Has anyone heard about this? It's a new show simply called Blockbuster and it's about the only Blockbuster store left. It doesn't follow the true story from what I heard, but it's supposed to be a sitcom about the last Blockbuster. And oddly enough, it's a Netflix show, the company that technically killed Blockbuster.

I'm not too sure about it myself. I thought it was from the makers of the Office, but I must have confused that with another show I was watching. I hear this show released today on Netflix, has anyone here checked it out yet? Is it worth watching?

D

Deleted member 1475

Has anyone heard about this? It's a new show simply called Blockbuster and it's about the only Blockbuster store left. It doesn't follow the true story from what I heard, but it's supposed to be a sitcom about the last Blockbuster. And oddly enough, it's a Netflix show, the company that technically killed Blockbuster.

I'm not too sure about it myself. I thought it was from the makers of the Office, but I must have confused that with another show I was watching. I hear this show released today on Netflix, has anyone here checked it out yet? Is it worth watching?

I think this is just Netflix making fun out of the fact that DVDs have been killed by the streaming service and are being replaced by shitty streaming platforms.

E

educatedman23

How long do you think that Blockbuster will last?