Bone vs. Three 6 Verzuz announced

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
i remember in high school walking out to the parking lot and damn near every car was bumpin that East 1999 record. My brother requested Crossroads on the box 6 times in a row.
I was super religious at the time so Crossroads was so scary to me. We thought it was devil music and that they were trying to summon satan.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
I was super religious at the time so Crossroads was so scary to me. We thought it was devil music and that they were trying to summon satan.
Thats funny cuz that one seemed the most religious of their stuff...becuz they were defeinitely talking about Ouija boards in other jams.

Caprice

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Love Bone!!!! They’re dope business man. They performed in LA one night, took a flight right after and came to perform at a concert our radio station was hosting that same night in NorCal. They did the meet&greet afterwards and everything! I heard they don’t really get along though, but they come together for their shows. Hopefully they all show up for Verzuz!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Love Bone!!!! They’re dope business man. They performed in LA one night, took a flight right after and came to perform at a concert our radio station was hosting that same night in NorCal. They did the meet&greet afterwards and everything! I heard they don’t really get along though, but they come together for their shows. Hopefully they all show up for Verzuz!
    Wow that's bad ass...to be able to keep the same energy for both shows too...that's no joke.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You work for a radio station?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA