The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

BREAKING NEWS: The Biden Administration is Now Giving Reparations......

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
To Gays....

This is absolutely insane....

I am beyond furious and appalled.

Biden and his Admin are now fully cracked out on a brazen form of anti-Black White Supremacy. A spit in the face, a kick to stomach, and a shot to the brain.

Gay Americans are now getting reparations for their problems they claimed to face.

Once again, where are FBA Black people's 40+ acres and a mule that is translated and adjusted for inflation in US dollars?

Where are the reparations for FBA such as the chattel slavery of FBA, anti-Black terrorism and genocide, mutilation and lynching, the bombing and burning down of our cities and towns, forced unpaid labor, denial of Social Security benefits because of a "lack" of proven work history for forced labor and menial jobs by shady racist employers, sterilization, redlining, Jim Crow, systematic oppression, corruption and over-policing and overregulations fueled by anti-Blackness, workplace racism, medical racism, judicial racism, racism and bias by individuals and contractors that Black people hire, destabilizing our neighborhoods and communities, housing discrimination, financial terrorism, our economic anxiety, legalized disenfranchisement, railroading, ongoing targeting by police and irregular forces (white / nonblack civilians), violation of our constitutional rights, the very huge part that all American governments (state, local, federal) and the media (CNN, FOX, OAN, and more) play in the promoting of hostility and abuse towards Black people, etc. Etc.

Start the video at 41:35
View: https://youtu.be/Dvg0cB2lEuM

#JoeBidenDoesntCareAboutBlackPeople
#BidenHatesTheBlacks
#FuckJoeBiden #CutTheBullshit #CutTheCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That’s why we need boycott voting for these assholes, they are too disrespectful. I’m with Blackgravity
View attachment 1879

Any Black person caping for Democrats is anti-Black at this point.
I see potential with this above photo to spread. As a person familiar with photo editing, all you have to do is put a black background overlay (opacity set to around 50%) above the Hoe Biden picture and behind the text and the 000000 logo to make the text and message pop out more.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see potential with this above photo to spread. As a person familiar with photo editing, all you have to do is put a black background overlay (opacity set to around 50%) above the Hoe Biden picture and behind the text and the 000000 logo to make the text and message pop out more.
    Yeah I know I made it quickly from my phone. Thanks for the tip.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ... WTF? What did they do or have done to them that deserves this? Like I can have sympathy for feeling the need to stay in the closet and live a life of secrecy but these people were never slaves. They were never stripped of their rights as human beings. They happen to be gay and were judged for it. They still were able to vote, work, have relationships, etc. wtf is this BS? Biden is such a fool. How is this man the president of anything?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The question I asked on Twitter

If you know the restaurant you go to spits in your food would you keep going to that restaurant?
    Then why do Black people keep voting for Democrats when they keep spitting in your face?

#FBA #6zeros #B1

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s why we need boycott voting for these assholes, they are too disrespectful. I’m with Blackgravity
    View attachment 1879

Any Black person caping for Democrats is anti-Black at this point.
    Any Black person caping for Democrats OR Republicans is off code. They're both against us.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The question I asked on Twitter

If you know the restaurant you go to spits in your food would you keep going to that restaurant?
    Then why do Black people keep voting for Democrats when they keep spitting in your face?

#FBA #6zeros #B1
    The Democrats spit in our food and the Republicans piss on our plates. They're equally as wicked.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anybody who doesn't condemn BOTH parties. There are 2 of them. Distribute that smoke.

We do condemn both parties, it’s just a given that we are anti-Republican because we are pro-Black Empowerment. Pro-Black Empowerment conflicts with Republicanism and Republicans don’t deny it..,there’s no ambiguity. But Black Empowerment also conflicts with Democratic principles but the Democrats say otherwise and pretend to be pro-Black which confuses Black Americans. That’s why we are vocally anti-Democrat because they are the only ones trying to keep our people on the hamster wheel.

Your logic doesn’t check out because if we follow it where does it end? If I diss both the Republicans and Democrats does that mean I endorse the Green Party or the Freedom and Liberty Party?”. Now every single time I want to say “F the Dems” I have to include every other party I don’t like either or else it counts as an endorsement? That’s ludicrous.

Do you think Jews like the Nazis because they didn’t mention the Nazi’s by name when they rebuked Whoopie Goldberg? It’s just nonsensical to ask us to bring up the Republicans when we are getting at the Democrats. It’s an inefficient way of communicating…

D

Deleted member 191

Any Black person caping for Democrats OR Republicans is off code. They're both against us.
    Anybody who doesn't condemn BOTH parties. There are 2 of them. Distribute that smoke.
    I feel what you saying Ro Ro, but it's like this my g, it's a given we don't like the Red niggas. But the blue niggas are in the white house right now, and THEY think we still friends. So they're the target of the smoke right now. It's like saying we don't like the KKK, well duhhhh we black. We don't have to say Fuck them hoes because what's already understood don't need to be explained. But if it's a white ally who virtue signals all day long, we got to address that muthafucka so it ain't no confusion. So in this situation, we don't need to distribute shit to the Red niggas(The KKK in this example) over the blue niggas(The White Ally virtue signaler in this example). Because the red niggas already know the score. These blue niggas are the ones that's gon' learn to-gotdamn-day. Wait til mid-terms come and these blue niggas catch this B1 fade.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel what you saying Ro Ro, but it's like this my g, it's a given we don't like the Red niggas. But the blue niggas are in the white house right now, and THEY think we still friends. So they're the target of the smoke right now. It's like saying we don't like the KKK, well duhhhh we black. We don't have to say Fuck them hoes because what's already understood don't need to be explained. But if it's a white ally who virtue signals all day long, we got to address that muthafucka so it ain't no confusion. So in this situation, we don't need to distribute shit to the Red niggas(The KKK in this example) over the blue niggas(The White Ally virtue signaler in this example). Because the red niggas already know the score. These blue niggas are the ones that's gon' learn to-gotdamn-day. Wait til mid-terms come and these blue niggas catch this B1 fade.
    You have a point, but we can't assume that everybody understands that. Optics matter. We have a 2 party system in Amrikkka, so dissing ONLY the Dems looks like an endorsement for those other cacs. If we dont fw them, then we should say so. It's okay if we publicly condemn both sides equally as loudly.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have a point, but we can't assume that everybody understands that. Optics matter. We have a 2 party system in Amrikkka, so dissing ONLY the Dems looks like an endorsement for those other cacs. If we dont fw them, then we should say so. It's okay if we publicly condemn both sides equally as loudly.
    You’re making up a dilemma that doesn’t exists.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You’re making up a dilemma that doesn’t exists.
    I believe he is talking about a certain segment of closeted Repubs and Trump supporters (including Black ones) that have all the heat for Dems but next to none for the Repubs and may even claim that Trump would be a better alternative, and the large population of Black Dems that hate the big bad Repubs yet have no smoke for Biden and the Democrats as they openly turn a blind eye to the democratic party's racism and fuckery.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe he is talking about a certain segment of closeted Repubs and Trump supporters (including Black ones) that have all the heat for Dems but next to none for the Repubs and may even claim that Trump would be a better alternative, and the large population of Black Dems that hate the big bad Repubs yet have no smoke for Biden and the Democrats as they openly turn a blind eye to the democratic party's racism and fuckery.
    Yeah but where is that taking place in the thread? If it wasn't something transpiring in the thread or on the board then it's a red herring IMO. For those that don't know:

A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences toward a false conclusion.

So we're like: "Screw the Democrats" and someone comes in and says "hey look at the Republicans" they are distracting us from giving the Democrats the work they deserve.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So we're like: "Screw the Democrats" and someone comes in and says "hey look at the Republicans" they are distracting us from giving the Democrats the work they deserve.
    That's not at all what I said. I never deflected our energy away from the Democrats, I said that we owe the Republicans a middle finger, too.
    Also.
    Plus.
    In additon to.
    Boffum.
    I never said we should have smoke for the Dems OR the Republicans. I said we should put our foot on BOTH of their necks.
    It's very simple: in a 2 party system, only calling out one party is an implied endorsement for the other.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's not at all what I said. I never deflected our energy away from the Democrats, I said that we owe the Republicans a middle finger, too.
    Also.
    Plus.
    In additon to.
    Boffum.
    I never said we should have smoke for the Dems OR the Republicans. I said we should put our foot on BOTH of their necks.
    It's very simple: in a 2 party system, only calling out one party is an implied endorsement for the other.
    They already have our middle finger which is a fact I think you are missing on purpose. Ontop of that, your assumption that hate for Democrats is endorsement of Republicans is two-party cow dung That’s the Rollie Pollie special, Angela Rye with tomatoes on the side talking points and it makes you look like you have an agenda. If you’re voting down ballot democrat in the mid-terms just say it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They already have our middle finger which is a fact I think you are missing on purpose. Ontop of that, your assumption that hate for Democrats is endorsement of Republicans is two-party cow dung That’s the Rollie Pollie special, Angela Rye with tomatoes on the side talking points and it makes you look like you have an agenda. If you’re voting down ballot democrat in the mid-terms just say it.
    I guess you're another one who can't read. Stop trying to assume what I said, and just read. If you don't understand what I write, ask me to clarify. Don't just stand there being loud and wrong.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Or you can ask for clarity instead of twisting my words.
    View attachment 1898
    When someone disagrees with you it's wack to say that they are twisting your words. For the first time ever Black Americans are finally heeding the words of Malcolm X and bringing smoke to Democrats and you called us Republicans for it. If your words are being twisted the twist is happening somewhere between your brain and fingers.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When someone disagrees with you it's wack to say that they are twisting your words. For the first time ever Black Americans are finally heeding the words of Malcolm X and bringing smoke to Democrats and you called us Republicans for it. If your words are being twisted the twist is happening somewhere between your brain and fingers.
    Perfect example of you twisting my words. I never called anybody Republicans.
    Also, if you're going to quote Bro. Malcolm, quote him fully. Bro. Malcolm said: “One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.” He told us that NEITHER party is for us; THAT'S what I've been saying all along.
    You've gone from misquoting me, to misquoting Bro. Malcolm. Just stop. Go outside. Find something else to do. I'm done giving you my attention.