The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

BrotherBenX: Single mom says she'll starve before asking the children's father for help

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    1. If you picked a man with some swag/sauce/street nigga, you deserve what you picked in that person (and you should be judged by that standard).
    2. (Mentioning) That you are willing to die on the side of the road because of your ego and singlemotherhood, is child abuse, no literally.
    3. The fact that her girlfriend is egging on exposes the sisterhood of failure and how they encourage each other to fail.
    4. Later on in the video she mentioned father is actually in the child's life, this is a suicide mission, and the host (bearded nigga) is trying to keep the agenda going.
    5. The reaction video was a very good comparison in rural Ethiopia to the legislative liberties hear in America, and how you have to be a just down right hard headed partner in not choosing security for yourself and your children (Yas Sis!).
    6. "Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%)".

RBryant

Registered
    I’m New Here
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was the ultimate “I don’t need no man” fail. She would rather starve than ask the kid’s father for anything? Well guess who else will be starving while you play your pride and ego games?

THE KIDS!!!!
    The fact that she values her pride over her children's well-being shows the degree of selfishness amongst modern women. Not to mention that fact that she chose this man to be the father of her children. Bad decision making compounded with ignorance & shameless pride, this is a common sight amongst American Black women.

I've been saying this for the longest for my brothers to come over to South America. There's plenty of black women over here but they're much more feminine, supportive, & submissive. The Black race has spread all over the globe, there is no need to stay loyal to American black women when Yessica from Colombia is waiting on you ;)

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The fact that she values her pride over her children's well-being shows the degree of selfishness amongst modern women. Not to mention that fact that she chose this man to be the father of her children. Bad decision making compounded with ignorance & shameless pride, this is a common sight amongst American Black women.

I've been saying this for the longest for my brothers to come over to South America. There's plenty of black women over here but they're much more feminine, supportive, & submissive. The Black race has spread all over the globe, there is no need to stay loyal to American black women when Yessica from Colombia is waiting on you ;)
    Yessica comes with her own set of problems though. usher laugh

America has a trash culture and it’s infecting everyone but there are still diamonds in the rough. A Black American woman will understand me more culturally than a Black South American likely would. I’ve met way too many South Americans that know their food and dance is African but still don’t understand Blackness and look up to,White daddy.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    1. If you picked a man with some swag/sauce/street nigga, you deserve what you picked in that person (and you should be judged by that standard).
    2. (Mentioning) That you are willing to die on the side of the road because of your ego and singlemotherhood, is child abuse, no literally.
    3. The fact that her girlfriend is egging on exposes the sisterhood of failure and how they encourage each other to fail.
    4. Later on in the video she mentioned father is actually in the child's life, this is a suicide mission, and the host (bearded nigga) is trying to keep the agenda going.
    5. The reaction video was a very good comparison in rural Ethiopia to the legislative liberties hear in America, and how you have to be a just down right hard headed partner in not choosing security for yourself and your children (Yas Sis!).
    6. "Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%)".
    FACTS! 💯✊🏽

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The host upset me with that, he prioritized the dysfunction over the medicine. Anyway, you hit the nail on the head in regards to her potential mind state. Who you choose to lay up with is a reflection of yourself and your values. If you lay up with bums chances are that is a reflection of yourself.

Problem is, the society is set up to not “check“ her. The “as a single mom” statement was used as a tool to provide cover for the proceeding hogwash. She could instantly repeat it to reject criticism if it came from someone who wasn’t a single mom or as a sympathy play.

This is reinforced because of her homegirls as you stated but also the slew of low down niggas that will pander to her just to have sex. That is a huge issue and allows her to think that she can do no wrong. You cannot have Jada and Ciaras in a world full of 2Pacs and Futures you need the Wills and Russells.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But why when you bring them latinas into the USA they be on the same shit? I met a chick who got over here she was fresh over. I was fucking with her for a bit and after she got acclimated she started wanting the american life. Wanted the material and shiny stuff i was just the first step on her journey I was the “get some BBC“ checkbox then she went looking for gucci belt and I wasnt willing to extend myself like that.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    But why when you bring them latinas into the USA they be on the same shit? I met a chick who got over here she was fresh over. I was fucking with her for a bit and after she got acclimated she started wanting the american life. Wanted the material and shiny stuff i was just the first step on her journey I was the “get some BBC“ checkbox then she went looking for gucci belt and I wasnt willing to extend myself like that.
    Black people are the originators of this planet, so we've ALWAYS been all over. Only Black American women identify as being Black. Most Black American women do have attitude & other personality problems & I'll NEVER say we're perfect & blame shit totally on our men, when we're ALL f*cked up & that's by design.
    Other mixed races identify as Latina, Dominican, Jamaican, Nigerian, etc. They omit they're Black.
    We already have our Black men & women mixing with other races, instead of keeping our DNA strong as possible.
    WS is trying to totally exterminate us, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! If we don't love each other & remain together as a people, who else will keep us from becoming extinct? We are & have ALWAYS been & ENDANGERED SPECIES! Nobody will love us as much as BM & BW love each other & that's our Creator's design.
    BW are strong, but be nurturing, feminine, supportive & loving. That's also WHO WE ARE & our men want that. Not arguments combat & negativity. They, just like us, just want to be loved. Not manipulated or lied to, just give each other our best, that's all.

RBryant

Registered
    I’m New Here
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would you bring them back?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would you bring them back?
    Because I wouldn’t want to live in South America. At least here in Dallas there’s some civil rights protections and government knows its Black population will turn up. In these Spanish speaking countries they don’t even have civil rights for Black people. If you have a hustle in the US and you using taking advantage of the exchange rate to live it up do yo thing. But that’s still not acceptance its you being seen as having money and so people are nicer. If you was a native Black there and tried to live off the economy the game would be totally different. You would see the discrimination first hand but you have the cheat code of having your internet business which is allowing you to what I think make money in the USD and convert to their money.

pikadadon

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Alot of people are full of shit. They say one thing and then do another. It's like when most people say they'll never snitch until they find themselves in a police precinct being pressured by cops to give up information. Or people who say they're not afraid of anything but then you show them a rat or some kind of large insect and they freak out.

With this particular woman she's probably just saying shit for shock value. Guaranteed if she ever found herself in the situation where she's starving she will beg for help.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Alot of people are full of shit. They say one thing and then do another. It's like when most people say they'll never snitch until they find themselves in a police precinct being pressured by cops to give up information. Or people who say they're not afraid of anything but then you show them a rat or some kind of large insect and they freak out.

With this particular woman she's probably just saying shit for shock value. Guaranteed if she ever found herself in the situation where she's starving she will beg for help.
    Bingo.

Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I've kept at least 8 children in my home, every weekend, for months. The children were left at home unattended while their Moms went to their jobs as strippers!
    How did I find out, my children are friends with them. These kids were no older than 10 at that time. I bought sleeping bags, pajamas & food. Every weekend was a sleepover & some weeknights.
    I enjoyed every minute. Homework was done, love was spread & I became TT Gwyn to all! ❤

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people are the originators of this planet, so we've ALWAYS been all over. Only Black American women identify as being Black. Most Black American women do have attitude & other personality problems & I'll NEVER say we're perfect & blame shit totally on our men, when we're ALL f*cked up & that's by design.
    Other mixed races identify as Latina, Dominican, Jamaican, Nigerian, etc. They omit they're Black.
    We already have our Black men & women mixing with other races, instead of keeping our DNA strong as possible.
    WS is trying to totally exterminate us, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! If we don't love each other & remain together as a people, who else will keep us from becoming extinct? We are & have ALWAYS been & ENDANGERED SPECIES! Nobody will love us as much as BM & BW love each other & that's our Creator's design.
    BW are strong, but be nurturing, feminine, supportive & loving. That's also WHO WE ARE & our men want that. Not arguments combat & negativity. They, just like us, just want to be loved. Not manipulated or lied to, just give each other our best, that's all.
    Exactly, failed relationships is something that ego problems have a sway in because when you know exactly what you need to do in order to make peace and live together in harmony with respect for each other, the ego problem wouldn't let it.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The host upset me with that, he prioritized the dysfunction over the medicine. Anyway, you hit the nail on the head in regards to her potential mind state. Who you choose to lay up with is a reflection of yourself and your values. If you lay up with bums chances are that is a reflection of yourself.

Problem is, the society is set up to not “check“ her. The “as a single mom” statement was used as a tool to provide cover for the proceeding hogwash. She could instantly repeat it to reject criticism if it came from someone who wasn’t a single mom or as a sympathy play.

This is reinforced because of her homegirls as you stated but also the slew of low down niggas that will pander to her just to have sex. That is a huge issue and allows her to think that she can do no wrong. You cannot have Jada and Ciaras in a world full of 2Pacs and Futures you need the Wills and Russells.
    I’ve always had love for the square, but their insecurities are not easy to deal with. Even they’ll try to act like future when they get a 8,9, or dime. ‘Sir, the only reason you getting all of this extra attention is because I picked you, and everyone wants to know why!’ Hopefully by 35 they’ve grown out of this. Cheers to round two🤞🏽

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve always had love for the square, but their insecurities are not easy to deal with. Even they’ll try to act like future when they get a 8,9, or dime. ‘Sir, the only reason you getting all of this extra attention is because I picked you, and everyone wants to know why!’ Hopefully by 35 they’ve grown out of this. Cheers to round two🤞🏽
    Do you mean square or nerd?

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Do you mean square or nerd?
    I use the terms interchangeably, but nerd may be more appropriate. He’s as intelligent as he is corny/lame/square etc. Your know the type. They’re typically in the math or science department carrying a briefcase with dirty tennis shoes on.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use the terms interchangeably, but nerd may be more appropriate. He’s as intelligent as he is corny/lame/square etc. Your know the type. They’re typically in the math or science department carrying a briefcase with dirty tennis shoes on.
    Yeah definitely sounded like you was describing a nerd. I'm a square and you won't catch me with some dirty tennis shoes on or being insecure.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah definitely sounded like you was describing a nerd. I'm a square and you won't catch me with some dirty tennis shoes on or being insecure.
    Haha, you definitely don't play tennis 🎾 most likely. 😂.

Having insecurity issues is one of the biggest low one can get to because nothing happens that you wouldn't feel the sting of it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb5nFTcDCHk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lord, where are we going with this? Does this make sense to anyone?

The biggest problem ever to hit the black community is feminism and she's a prime example of it (along with arrogance and pride); If the child's father is willing to help she should take it with no hesitation....she should be blessed that there's men who are willing to go above and beyond for their kids. The issue lies in the woman who goes w/ the whole "I don't need a man, i can do bad all by myself" attitude. This is what the Moynihan report was talking about when it comes to the whole black family dynamic and how the root of Feminism, Media, and other factors caused the black family to disintegrate while other races have strong family ties to some degree its only in our community where we deal with woman like this.

I'm not saying that every black woman is like this. But In my experience and the the experiences of the environment; we see more and more of this and most black men are tired and others tend to walk away and that in of itself becomes an issue because now you'll have the very same woman that will complain they aren't shit cause they walked away simply because THEY themselves said they don't need a man nor take accountability !! It's insane the mind of a 3rd wave black feminist work.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand being independent and standing on your own but this is something else
    I agree, there's nothing wrong with a woman standing on their own and being independent. But when being independent and standing on your own has an ego that the body and mind can't cash because the government provides with whatever/whenever they need; and when they can't see or realize they can always rely of the person they are with if its needed but don't because of said ego; then yes it become a totally different set of problems.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree, there's nothing wrong with a woman standing on their own and being independent. But when being independent and standing on your own has an ego that the body and mind can't cash because the government provides with whatever/whenever they need; and when they can't see or realize they can always rely of the person they are with if its needed but don't because of said ego; then yes it become a totally different set of problems.
    Yes brother, you said exactly along the lines of what I was thinking