Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

But....its Black People Who Are Painted As Homophobic.....

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Where is Marc Lamont Hill and the rest of the DNC shills to pathologize this group of people as irredeemibly "Homophobic"?

They won't say a word. They NEED their votes. This is what the results of all this illegal immigration is going to produce in the decades to come.

But go ahead.....attack black people. You gotta pay the bills.

Last edited:

SPD Kid

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The money is in attacking Black people. There are no negative consequences to be meaded by the "Black Comunity". This in my mind is the result of being a group of people that are defined by the outside groups. We have yet to define wo we are and who we are not. What our behaviors are and who we as a group will or will not accept from group members. We are whatever they say we are and we are. We need to define ourselves and make sure we excommunicate all who betray our trust and side with the exterminators.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
scared ichabod crane GIF
But what's crazy/ interesting is most of these angry parents protesting the book/PRIDE month (everywhere) VOTED to pass all this LGBTQ+ LEGISLATION, contributing to their own headache..🤔🤫 They're the ones NOW against it. BECAUSE they (DO THEIR OWN HOME WORK), didn't know it would include what I myself would consider to be "grooming" or indoctrinating the youth into their way of thinking./life... They're also upset that they pass those transgender ⚧️ rights/acts and now all their little white girls are losing their scholarships to 🤔😭 black boy girls or white boy girls ⚧️who can't cut it in competition against their true male competition☕🤓👁️ I was once an 🌺LGBTQ sympathizer before all of the alphabet got added and they became a mafia , I graduated class of 2000 and I could count on my hand in Key West Florida. How many of my classmates were LGBTQ+ identifying now. 23 years later, straight HS'children are the minorities.... but I digress

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The money is in attacking Black people. There are no negative consequences to be meaded by the "Black Comunity". This in my mind is the result of being a group of people that are defined by the outside groups. We have yet to define wo we are and who we are not. What our behaviors are and who we as a group will or will not accept from group members. We are whatever they say we are and we are. We need to define ourselves and make sure we excommunicate all who betray our trust and side with the exterminators.
    I think we have defined ourselves but it is hard to compete with their huge media propaganda complex. They can create their own narrative and make sure it hits every corner of America.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Where is Marc Lamont Hill and the rest of the DNC shills to pathologize this group of people as irredeemibly "Homophobic"?

They won't say a word. They NEED their votes. This is what the results of all this illegal immigration is going to produce in the decades to come.

But go ahead.....attack black people. You gotta pay the bills.

I always tell people that. This white liberal one time said “omg the homophobia in your community is so bad” and I said “what? Who is the one who said gay people can’t get married…YOUR COMMUNITY” she was pissed.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Jay Well humm who was willing to throw the whole Budweiser beer industry away because of one transgender commercial.. Caucasoids that's who.
    Target lost $8B in valuation behind their pride month. White American culture is homophobic and projects it on us.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The western system of lies is so pronounced at this point all of its’ constituents are literally required to gaslight themselves persistently. They act as if they give a damn about America, when all they care about is their criminal tyranny over Black peoples worldwide. It’s a joke watching them fret over any issues, when they are the primary culprit and the cause.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Need to define who we are? Look to Ancient Kem.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Jay Well humm who was willing to throw the whole Budweiser beer industry away because of one transgender commercial.. Caucasoids that's who.
    Can you imagine how the sneaker industry would be hit if every time we saw someone outside of our Hip-hop CULTURE ( anti black) Rocking Adidas.....??? I tell you wat
    I never seen so many mad 😡 redneck & bubba's here in Florida as I did when Puff Daddy & Killa Mike called for the blackout July 2020 🤔🤓 .... They might not like Black America, but they LOVE our 🖤 GrEen a$s money, that we freely spend with EVERYBODY... And that's why I ALWAYS open my mouth quickly to say YES giving Black America reparations benefits EVERYBODY note to Kamala Harris! As a matter of fact, I haven't heard anything else in regards to her Lyft act... But I 🧠🔥digress. #B1 💜

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think we have defined ourselves but it is hard to compete with their huge media propaganda complex. They can create their own narrative and make sure it hits every corner of America.
    Every once in awhile things change and the balance of power can tilt in our favor. Just gotta be on top of the times.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always tell people that. This white liberal one time said “omg the homophobia in your community is so bad” and I said “what? Who is the one who said gay people can’t get married…YOUR COMMUNITY” she was pissed.
    I tell you white liberals are the pinnacle of lies! They’re FAR worse than conservatives. Everything that has happened against us the past 4 years (or even 400) is expressly done by them. They are the culprits. They run cover for Nazis. I wish Black American Dems would WAKE TF UP.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Preach!

Black folks have always accommodated gay folks within our community.

White folks, not so much.

Target lost $8B in valuation behind their pride month. White American culture is homophobic and projects it on us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The Democratic party is pushing parts of its base to the Republican party or opting out period.
    That area of north Hollywood is mostly latino but a lot of other immigrant peoples. They aren't going to vote Democrat.

I've heard the Blacks are homophobic thing and I've had a counter argument. Any stat on Black trans "women" being harmed is 99% one of two ways. Either they are on the street slinging bussy and dress up well enough to make the guy think its a woman and in the back alley he finds out, lied to basically and some of these 'men' demand money anyway and a fight starts or its domestic, their partner beats their ass for whatever.

The stats only say a trans was harmed. It doesn't delete gay on gay abuse. There is a LOT of domestic abuse, far higher than the straight community.

The fact of the matter is straight brothers avoid trans as much as we can. I've been on a train or bus with a trans black guy comes on and the brothers move out the way. Their beef is no one wants to be around them truth be told.

I've seen an empty seat and next to a brother and he'll get up and stand than have to sit next to a trans person and then the trans black person says some slick sh*t 'Why come you gotta get up, you scared you might like it?" in that fake hood female voice and tries to trigger an argument or fight. I've seen that a couple times.

Slowly though black men aren't putting up with the tag anymore.