HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brad is doing everything but providing proof. Stop emailing the Staff and please stop messaging me. This post will not be taken down but we will place a notice on the first post saying that you dispute the story AFTER you provide proof of identity. Last thing we will do here is limit Black people’s freedom of speech to appease you. Post a picture of you holding a sign that say 6ZEROS and the date. Since you’re in a war zone send it to me directly so I can strip all EXIF data from the image. Do not send me any other private message that is not a proof picture. Sending anything else will result in your account being restricted.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brad is doing everything but providing proof. Stop emailing the Staff and please stop messaging me. This post will not be taken down but we will place a notice on the first post saying that you dispute the story AFTER you provide proof of identity. Last thing we will do here is limit Black people’s freedom of speech to appease you. Post a picture of you holding a sign that say 6ZEROS and the date. Since you’re in a war zone send it to me directly so I can strip all EXIF data from the image. Do not send me any other private message that is not a proof picture. Sending anything else will result in your account being restricted.
    That is dark white fragility and Karen behavior 101.

No different from that fragile, anti-Black racist Asian Whiny Woowoowoonese Wet Wok Wendell Wenyuan Wu Ha Got You All In Check Witch that was crying Karen tears, which were saltier than cheap Soy Sauce, to the Staff in that other thread about how she shouldn't be labelled anti-Black for her anti-Black racist behavior.

In case you missed it:

@Wenyuan Wu, if you're lurking here. I got a question. Is this your cousin?

D

Deleted member 1883

What?Bradley W. Burke. If this is the REAL Bradley then how many sisters do you have and what’s the Military branch you grew up a dependent in? What’s your sisters first name start with? What was the name of your two golden retrievers? The real bradley W burke would know this? We have been looking for you since you left in 2018. Search for your sisters whole name on FB . Do not write it here. Message her there.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I find it very unlikely a black guy who went to Ukraine is interested in 000000.net. Until proven otherwise someone is trolling. It's completely two different mindsets. No way in effing hell a black man who goes to Ukraine is also joining 00000.net for reasons we all joined. No 00000.net member would think of going.

If I'm proven wrong so be it, but all logic and reason say its complete BS this is the same person. And no black guy would troll like this. This is some YT boy behind a computer somewhere having a laugh at our expense.

D

Deleted member 1883

I find it very unlikely a black guy who went to Ukraine is interested in 000000.net. Until proven otherwise someone is trolling. It's completely two different mindsets. No way in effing hell a black man who goes to Ukraine is also joining 00000.net for reasons we all joined. No 00000.net member would think of going.

If I'm proven wrong so be it, but all logic and reason say its complete BS this is the same person. And no black guy would troll like this. This is some YT boy behind a computer somewhere having a laugh at our expense.
    I do think it’s some WYT nut but at this point. I do not know because i know my son.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

He joined 6ZEROS because this thread is on the first page of a Google search on his name. So he reached out to every site on the first page and a few took their articles down. He emailed us asking ifor us to delete the thread and he was told it will not be removed but he could respond in the thread…that’s why he signed up. IP traced back to Ukraine too, so there’s some consistency to the poster.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Great POV, It's a needed POV because black people need to be more skeptical and less trusting but I made this thread already understanding that it could be a troll situation. That said, i think its really him.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bradley is NOT mentally stable. He is clinically diagnosed. Yes. This is shameful , because this is 💯 not who we are at all.
    Damn i got so many questions

What was his upbringing like?

Has he always chased white people for acceptance?

Did you and your family try to talk him out of doing this?

D

Deleted member 1883

Ok mama Burke,

Respectfully....How come your son turned out to be a bootlicking coon ready to sacrifice his life for racist white people?

How did this happen? Are you ashamed of him?
    Because he can be easily manipulated. Because you can see for yourself his inability to catch on to the points of why this is wrong. Not the United States military. Anyone can join that militant group.
    He was "mentally stable" enough to join the military though.

What does that tell you?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bradley is NOT mentally stable. He is clinically diagnosed. Yes. This is shameful , because this is 💯 not who we are at all.
    I'm sorry to hear this if true.

Also, thank you for helping to prove that a Black person showing signs of bootlick mentality, post traumatic slave syndrome, and internalized anti-Black racism is not mentally well. "Freethinker" they are not.

D

Deleted member 1883

Also, thank you for helping to prove that a Black person showing signs of bootlick mentality, post traumatic slave syndrome, and internalized anti-Black racism is not mentally well. "Freethinker" they are not.
    All of its true. Google him my name will show. I don’t want to post my information here. (Work😏) i will take any leads to finding him.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If this is real it's not really the time to trivialize it. He's mentally ill and gullible which is why he believes he is fighting for freedom. That is in no way the same as someone who is a bootlick because they are cowardly.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If this is real it's not really the time to trivialize it. He's mentally ill and gullible which is why he believes he is fighting for freedom. That is in no way the same as someone who is a bootlick because they are cowardly.
    Disagree. I don't care how crazy he is or he pretends to be he knows damn well hes fighting for white people and not his own people. That urge to fight for them, be it sane or insane, comes from a place of coonery/bootlicking. That urge doesn't come from being mentally ill. Being mentally ill just magnifies the coon urges he already was feeling

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Disagree. I don't care how crazy he is or he pretends to be he knows damn well hes fighting for white people and not his own people. That urge to fight for them, be it sane or insane, comes from a place of coonery/bootlicking. That urge doesn't come from being mentally ill. Being mentally ill just magnifies the coon urges he already was feeling
    The impact they can have can be equally damaging but this is his parents trying to find him and that’s all I’m saying. If he is clinically diagnosed and his family is loooking for him to protect hik then it’s a different conversation.