The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

California has the best women!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The west coast and general with Seattle Washington has friendlier people and the women are more feminine acting, take care of themselves a lot better, compared to the East Coast and the South; that is my observation coming from a person that's from the south Maryland.
    I don't know man that's kind of tough. Outside of the flyover states I think you can find beautiful women everywhere there's just different mixes. On the West Coast you gonna get Black American, Mexican, Central American, Cambodian, and other Asian and then mixes of all of them. We also have a nice climate so some of the most successful people like to come out here so you will get some cream of the crop. But the best? I don't know. Just sometimes you get so used to what you got at home that other places wow you. DC women for instance are no joke.

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't know man that's kind of tough. Outside of the flyover states I think you can find beautiful women everywhere there's just different mixes. On the West Coast you gonna get Black American, Mexican, Central American, Cambodian, and other Asian and then mixes of all of them. We also have a nice climate so some of the most successful people like to come out here so you will get some cream of the crop. But the best? I don't know. Just sometimes you get so used to what you got at home that other places wow you. DC women for instance are no joke.
    DC women are the worst, either you're going to find a hood rat that's very dusty, transvestites, lot of gay women, and gay men that's what DC is filled with, nothing in between-- and they have the bougie females that are far in between-- by the way, don't get fooled by the college women of DC, because there are a lot of people from other states that come to the colleges like Georgetown, Howard University and George Washington , the University of Maryland, the local people here are not that attractive; I'm from Maryland and I've been all over the United States and I will tell you from experience--- I'll say California by far have the best women and Seattle Washington, and Texas from what I heard but I never spent a lot of time there.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    DC women are the worst, either you're going to find a hood rat that's very dusty, transvestites, lot of gay women, and gay men that's what DC is filled with, nothing in between-- and they have the bougie females that are far in between-- by the way, don't get fooled by the college women of DC, because there are a lot of people from other states that come to the colleges like Georgetown, Howard University and George Washington , the University of Maryland, the local people here are not that attractive; I'm from Maryland and I've been all over the United States and I will tell you from experience--- I'll say California by far have the best women and Seattle Washington, and Texas from what I heard but I never spent a lot of time there.

I‘m from PG how you gonna diss our honey’s like that? mjlolThe gorgeous @Goldilocks is from our side and I don’t think she is from out of town.

I have to say that the finest Black women I have ever met were in Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, and Oklahoma I was in Gulfport, MS and traveled inland and saw some sistas that were built so right had me wanting to sing a 1970’s love song. I love thick southern women something about them does it for me.

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    usher laughWell the ones that come out here to be Cali be stunning.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The west coast and general with Seattle Washington has friendlier people and the women are more feminine acting, take care of themselves a lot better, compared to the East Coast and the South; that is my observation coming from a person that's from the south Maryland.
    Breh you ain’t lying. I love CA women they are the GOAT. New York is close but that accent and manly demeanor kills it for me.

“Yo B dead ass”

hhhdisgust

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I thought Texas had the best until I went to Georgia...but ain't been to Atlanta since 2005 or 6. HEard its a WHOLE LOTTA different now. NYC probably has the most saturation just because of the numbers.....One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen was in Montreal, Canada...I think she was Senegalese...beautiful dark woman with glowing healthy skin, pearly white teeth and soft brown eyes.......then later I met her kids and her husband.......who of course was a goofy looking tall average white guy. Toronto is pretty underrated too

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I‘m from PG how you gonna diss our honey’s like that? mjlolThe gorgeous @Goldilocks is from our side and I don’t think she is from out of town.

I have to say that the finest Black women I have ever met were in Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, and Oklahoma I was in Gulfport, MS and traveled inland and saw some sistas that were built so right had me wanting to sing a 1970’s love song. I love thick southern women something about them does it for me.

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure
    The girl Goldie that you speak of she is considered average in California she would not be a California 10; Jason black speaks about this in his broadcast on the business. There are a lot of slim women that are fit in California

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Breh you ain’t lying. I love CA women they are the GOAT. New York is close but that accent and manly demeanor kills it for me.

“Yo B dead ass”

hhhdisgust
    New York City women are mean and evil they act like men very masculine, DC women especially the ones that live in the ghetto they act like men and they have fat stomachs, California women are more feminine and treat you like a man not like a beta male.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    New York City women are mean and evil they act like men very masculine, DC women especially the ones that live in the ghetto they act like men and they have fat stomachs, California women are more feminine and treat you like a man not like a beta male.
    Women are going to treat you how they see you. Now there are always going to be women do not respect any man but if women consistently treat you like a beta then it's time to look inward and see what it could be.

I remember back to a time when my money was funny, my swag was different, women could smell it on me. Once I leveled up my entire aura changed and I saw women react to me in a whole new way.

They could see my comfort, my confidence, my demeanor and it made them gravitate towards me. Not saying this is your situation but women all over the globe will treat you like a Beta if you are one.

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Women are going to treat you how they see you. Now there are always going to be women do not respect any man but if women consistently treat you like a beta then it's time to look inward and see what it could be.

I remember back to a time when my money was funny, my swag was different, women could smell it on me. Once I leveled up my entire aura changed and I saw women react to me in a whole new way.

They could see my comfort, my confidence, my demeanor and it made them gravitate towards me. Not saying this is your situation but women all over the globe will treat you like a Beta if you are one.
    Buddy, you don't know what you're talking about, that's doesn't apply to everybody, it's based off culture of the city, some places you go to the people are more hostile than other places-- there's nothing beta about me my guy.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought Texas had the best until I went to Georgia...but ain't been to Atlanta since 2005 or 6. HEard its a WHOLE LOTTA different now. NYC probably has the most saturation just because of the numbers.....One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen was in Montreal, Canada...I think she was Senegalese...beautiful dark woman with glowing healthy skin, pearly white teeth and soft brown eyes.......then later I met her kids and her husband.......who of course was a goofy looking tall average white guy. Toronto is pretty underrated too
    You aint neva lied. Atlanta is undefeated, I have never seen so many fine ass Black women ever in my whole life. I mean like fresh out of Hartfield Jackson I was seeing some stunners. That’s where I’m going to get married at.

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You aint neva lied. Atlanta is undefeated, I have never seen so many fine ass Black women ever in my whole life. I mean like fresh out of Hartfield Jackson I was seeing some stunners. That’s where I’m going to get married at.
    Africans and immigrants are bedwenches--- nothing new, oh well.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Buddy, you don't know what you're talking about, that's doesn't apply to everybody, it's based off culture of the city, some places you go to the people are more hostile than other places-- there's nothing beta about me my guy.
    My apologies if I offended you, it was not my intention. I understand that some people are more hostile in certain regions but my overall sentiment (in general) is that if you are being treated as a beta across the board then it definitely an internal issue. As I stated before, it it doesn't apply to you that's fine, I write so that people reading it can get some knowledge too. Wouldn't you agree that a man getting treated like a beta in CA, TX, and FL is probably a true beta? That's too many different places to receive the same treatment. That's my overarching point.

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My apologies if I offended you, it was not my intention. I understand that some people are more hostile in certain regions but my overall sentiment (in general) is that if you are being treated as a beta across the board then it definitely an internal issue. As I stated before, it it doesn't apply to you that's fine, I write so that people reading it can get some knowledge too. Wouldn't you agree that a man getting treated like a beta in CA, TX, and FL is probably a true beta? That's too many different places to receive the same treatment. That's my overarching point.
    Yeah that's true that means he needs to work on himself and get better

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    i didn't understand it then, but i get it now.
    Yeah they are the worst they love white they worship white people they look at them as a god something they cannot touch and when they finally do they have kids with them ASAP, that's why I don't get caught up with dark skin and light skin because usually the darker ones are the ones that do it

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Yeah they are the worst they love white they worship white people they look at them as a god something they cannot touch and when they finally do they have kids with them ASAP, that's why I don't get caught up with dark skin and light skin because usually the darker ones are the ones that do it
    Most immigrants in the modern day think just like this. They come here worshipping whiteness because white daddy bailed them out of whatever hell hole they are from. Asian women are the worst.

Wallace89

Registered
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Most immigrants in the modern day think just like this. They come here worshipping whiteness because white daddy bailed them out of whatever hell hole they are from. Asian women are the worst.
    Because in Asian culture white is the beauty standard. And I'm talking about the orientals and the East Indians it was always considered a beauty standard.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No that's not true for all cases the Asians already had a beauty standard of white before the Europeans ever showed up..
    I didn't say everywhere, I said you see it a lot in those places. Like the Indian subcontinent been hating dark skin way before Britain showed up on the scene.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Dallas ain't no joke either. Hotel Zaza, Canvas Hotel Rooftop Bar.

up to something plotting GIF
    I grew up in Dallas so maybe I'm a bit biased, but Houston had the most dimes per capita for me. During the Austin relays most of the ones saw ended up being from Houston. And they were more approachable than Dallas ones

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    California is a HUGE state. Other than L.A. and San Diego, I just don't see it. The women in Oakland are aight. But I think per capita....its vastly overated plus a large contigent of those women aren't home grown. I think lb for lb the best looking women come out of Texas or Georgia, and I'll say North Carolina is vstly underrepresented in these kind of discussions. But NYC and L.A. carry the water for their states while others it don't matter where you are driving, you're gonna see some dimes---natural ones at that. Just my opinion though

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    California is a HUGE state. Other than L.A. and San Diego, I just don't see it. The women in Oakland are aight. But I think per capita....its vastly overated plus a large contigent of those women aren't home grown. I think lb for lb the best looking women come out of Texas or Georgia, and I'll say North Carolina is vstly underrepresented in these kind of discussions. But NYC and L.A. carry the water for their states while others it don't matter where you are driving, you're gonna see some dimes---natural ones at that. Just my opinion though
    Huge?

Are we a joke to you?

- Texas and Alaska