The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Calling Out Jason Black

D

Deleted member 1475

aye bro. did you call in last night to TBA? Is this you? -
Me trying to piece together why somebody would embarrass themselves like this in front of thousands:
Mood What GIF by NBC

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Op is a WS incel.
He's Half-Black and Half-Asian from what I previously saw.
I was putting the same pieces together too. You beat me to it.

Drakbluud Are you the Official MGTOW guy that calls in at 2:00:05 of the video? 👀
It has got to be you! 😭

In another 2022 video, Official MGTOW called in and also claimed that Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor were pretending to be Jason Black and Professor Black Truth.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have not watched the video yet. Who is the Queen you are talking about?

I'm not saying that catching snakes in the grass is bad at all. But I fear that this drama and this "entertainment" and hoopla surrounding this controversy may be counterproductive to a degree. And I just always see a lot of people (especially WS racists and tether trolls who do not have our best interests at heart) accusing Tariq and Vicki of taking advantage of people. We heard and know about Dr. Umar and his scandal. Some have had complaints about Dr. Boyce Watkins and his dealings with women business partners. Then you have fools spreading the idiotic notion that TBA, PBT, and Tariq are the same person.
In early July 2022, this is what I wrote some days after TBA's broadcast that had Official MGTOW call in:

You had caller (Black MGTOW?) profanely spaz out on a TBA broadcast a few weeks ago accusing TBA of being Jared Taylor and PBT of being Richard Spencer before hanging up and calling him a f@gg0t. I fear all of this is sowing the seeds of doubt, division, and distrust in our people. I just don't want this to backfire and impede on the progress we are trying to collectively make.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

I hope a person of that low of caliber wouldn't be on the 6ZEROS platform. This is embarrassing for the caller, whomever he may be.

We have to make sure we resolve the single mother epidemic. This gentleman has emotional issues.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I suppose I could quietly privately message him, so that he can quietly privately ignore it, would that be better?
    Bruh?

You just went about it the wrong way. Publicly? Here?? No that was not a good look at all. The man said to get a lawyer but have you done so? Because that WAS good advice. BUT if you do choose to call him up and call him anything not positive? PLEASE let us all know the date. Mr. Black plays no games and with Marcle Dixion vouching for him that is good enough for me. I do hope your situation will be solved in your favor though.