The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Can Coons Redeem Themselves?

D

Deleted member 191

This question has been on my mind for a few days, so I wanted to get the family's thoughts and perspectives on this and open up some dialogue.

The more FBA/ADOS/B1 philosophy takes a front seat to Black American thought and lifestyle, the more likely coon behavior will manifest itself in our lives in ways we either didn't notice or just never considered to begin with. I've certainly noticed things in my universe in the last 12-18months. I also imagine many of you have noticed things in yours as well. As I think of the phenomena of the coon in terms of their nature, their mentality, their EVERYTHING really, it made me wonder...Can A Coon Be Redeemed?

In other words, is cooning a fixable problem? Like an addict going to rehab and getting clean. Personally, I'm not so sure. I view them as a cultural malfunction or distortion. However, when I consider Jay's articles regarding the Subconscious Coon (Vol. 1 and Vol. 2), I start to wonder if maybe they can be redeemed as long as it's subconscious; that is to say, ignorant and unknowing participation in anti-black behavior. As opposed to a conscious coon; that is to say, a ready, willing and able participant in anti-black behavior.

My stance is mostly no. I think with the way technology is today, playing ignorant isn't a valid excuse anymore. In which case, I'm of the thought that really, there are no subconscious coons. It's all a deliberate behavior.

What about you family? Do you think a coon is redeemable?

D

Deleted member 191

The addict analogy is spot on. Anybody with an addict in the family knows that after rehab, you might let them back in your house but it will be a long time before you leave them alone with your valuables.
Right but like you said you'll let the addict back in under the condition you're careful. but that's suggesting the addict can be redeemed. I don't think the coon can. I don't see a path of redemption for the coon.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There is too much pressure and acceptance. Why would they want to change when they have a false sense of security with their white friends, co-workers, etc.? I am sure some can change but most won't because they would rather be surrounded by the comforting lies than the harsh truths.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
i think there are degrees to coonery. As Jason Black says, "Coonery is generational." Growing up, my family was always quick to point out obvious racism, but not once did I ever hear the phrase "white Supremacy" spoken in my household. The elders from my grandpa's generation were savvy to how things worked but, they never taught us about how the system worked, in fact, my mother and grandparents were just happy that I didn't get anyone pegnant and I didnt go to jail. So for the longest time I thought I was doing okay because I had seen the streets eat up a lot of my cousins and friends from the neighborhood. I never conciously cooned, but I can think of lots of instances of my upbringing that contributed to my brainwashing. It wasn't until I had read Malcolm X's autobiography that I got my first inclination that something was off. I think there comes a point in time where one realizes that they have been wrong about things and must fix it and adjust. My family taught me that everyone was equal, blah blah blah, and it sent me down the wrong path. Once I became aware of this, I had two options: contiue down the path to obvious destruction or get on code immediately and educate myself. I thought that it was enough to know our people's history and being kind and generous to everyone was enough, but it wasn't. I was never a full blown coon and there aren't any full blown coons in my family, but I can pin point an exact moment in the late 80's and early 90's where people in my family got money, made it into the middle class, and thought that was all there was to it. Unfortunately, I can't even talk to them anymore because they are so far off code. My mom and cousins thought I was crazy when I said I won't patronize an Asian restauarant. and don't get me started on the jab.....so I will say that the degree of coonery determines if they can be reformed. Miseducate, misled folks can be fixed if they want to,but the larry Elders, Thomas Sowells of the world are lost. this is a great thread. Thanks for making this.

D

Deleted member 191

One thing to always remember when dealing with a "former" coon:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QAs3aaCzM

They're sleeper cells. They can always get reactivated and go right back to buck dancing.
Sleeper Cells indeed, family! That's why I say they can't be redeemed.
i think there are degrees to coonery. As Jason Black says, "Coonery is generational." Growing up, my family was always quick to point out obvious racism, but not once did I ever hear the phrase "white Supremacy" spoken in my household. The elders from my grandpa's generation were savvy to how things worked but, they never taught us about how the system worked, in fact, my mother and grandparents were just happy that I didn't get anyone pegnant and I didnt go to jail. So for the longest time I thought I was doing okay because I had seen the streets eat up a lot of my cousins and friends from the neighborhood. I never conciously cooned, but I can think of lots of instances of my upbringing that contributed to my brainwashing. It wasn't until I had read Malcolm X's autobiography that I got my first inclination that something was off. I think there comes a point in time where one realizes that they have been wrong about things and must fix it and adjust. My family taught me that everyone was equal, blah blah blah, and it sent me down the wrong path. Once I became aware of this, I had two options: contiue down the path to obvious destruction or get on code immediately and educate myself. I thought that it was enough to know our people's history and being kind and generous to everyone was enough, but it wasn't. I was never a full blown coon and there aren't any full blown coons in my family, but I can pin point an exact moment in the late 80's and early 90's where people in my family got money, made it into the middle class, and thought that was all there was to it. Unfortunately, I can't even talk to them anymore because they are so far off code. My mom and cousins thought I was crazy when I said I won't patronize an Asian restauarant. and don't get me started on the jab.....so I will say that the degree of coonery determines if they can be reformed. Miseducate, misled folks can be fixed if they want to,but the larry Elders, Thomas Sowells of the world are lost. this is a great thread. Thanks for making this.
I feel where you're coming from 100%, Bmick#8 . I had baby boomer parents and similar to your family experience, they'd point out obvious racism. They would even go so far as to protect me and had in the past shielded my older siblings as well from racist environments. Which I appreciate, however this is where they should have then later been having conversations with us to prepare us for the real world so that we didn't have to deal with "nigga-wake-up calls" as we got older.

I would only say, I feel that brainwashing and cooning, though connected, are slightly different.

To me, brainwashing, is the experiences of our elders being shared with us and then being raised by those folks based on those experiences. This of course is, all in the well-intentioned name of helping to serve as guidance for us when it's our time to make our own adult choices.

Where things vary is, where they aren't trying to convince us that what they're saying is the end all be all truth. Or that we should never question what we've been told.

For example: A brainwashed, but strong-willed mind, is given starter information. But then realizing this info is obsolete or out of context or whatever, they go out and fill in the gaps to achieve truth and understanding. From there the person behaves accordingly from this new and more accurate position.

That example I would argue is simply a person who's just been brainwashed.

Cooning, on the other hand, to me, is brainwashing, but with a weak-willed mind. I mentioned about our elders sharing their own experiences and then raising us based on those experiences. But in this instance, the expectation within the family unit is that what the elders say is the law and the gospel. So instead we'd have grown up thinking AND believing what we'd been told and at no point even consider thinking about questioning what's been taught. This is how coon behavior takes root and is then manifested in daily life.

Now by no means, am I trying to disagree with your post, I'm just positing that, I look at simply being brainwashed as going down a path and seeing the "turn back" sign and then actually turning back and choosing a new and better path vs. Cooning which is going down the path and seeing the "turn back" sign, purposely ignoring it because you got told there's no going back and never questioning that, so you end up in the weeds never to be heard from again.

Excellent post though Bmick#8 thank you so very much for contributing your perspective. I appreciate THE HELL out of you for that.
this is a great thread. Thanks for making this.

Thank YOU. I'm just trying to keep the family engaged in quality discussions like this one because sometimes I need it.

D

Deleted member 191

I think of coons like pedophiles, you can get help all the way until the point you get someone. Second you hurt someone you can no longer be trusted.
Pedophiles, Addicts, Abusers, Racists, Terrorists, you name it. The difference with the coon is, being mindful, by staying on code, BEFORE they have the chance to hurt progress, then extract and isolate.

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Cooning is absolutely unforgivable. I worked in many corporate offices (a law office, and financial office) 9 times of ten the other black person there is a certified coon. When I work in those environments, I tend to talk to the people about video games, then I keep to myself. Coons tend to be wanted to be liked by all the white people at the office. I remember at the law office i was working at, I got into a debate with my white coworker because he was explaining to me that racism doesn't happen that often and if it does it is easy to counteract. I remember the only other black guy was looking at me like i was crazy. Coons take advantage of the room by acting like I am the good one but it's disgusting cause it's like dude you know they see you no different than any other black person on the street
In short No

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The terms is Coon, Bedwench are both actionable, meaning the individuals or groups of individuals are consciously or subconsciously looking to sabotage constructive efforts. I love the addiction example because you either know you have an issue and you work toward the solution or you continue into your own demise.

Example:

D

Deleted member 191

The terms is Coon, Bedwench are both actionable, meaning the individuals or groups of individuals are consciously or subconsciously looking to sabotage constructive efforts. I love the addiction example because you either know you have an issue and you work toward the solution or you continue into your own demise.

Example:

Thank you this a great point and a great explanation of Coon and Bedwench.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Example:

I hope it does end his career. He wants white approval more

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Cooning is absolutely unforgivable. I worked in many corporate offices (a law office, and financial office) 9 times of ten the other black person there is a certified coon. When I work in those environments, I tend to talk to the people about video games, then I keep to myself. Coons tend to be wanted to be liked by all the white people at the office. I remember at the law office i was working at, I got into a debate with my white coworker because he was explaining to me that racism doesn't happen that often and if it does it is easy to counteract. I remember the only other black guy was looking at me like i was crazy. Coons take advantage of the room by acting like I am the good one but it's disgusting cause it's like dude you know they see you no different than any other black person on the street
In short No
my first Black boss couldn't stand me and I could not figure out why. I was young enough to think that he would be cool with me since he was the GM at my restaurant, but thinking back on things, he certainly had those coon vibes

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Sleeper Cells indeed, family! That's why I say they can't be redeemed.

I feel where you're coming from 100%, Bmick#8 . I had baby boomer parents and similar to your family experience, they'd point out obvious racism. They would even go so far as to protect me and had in the past shielded my older siblings as well from racist environments. Which I appreciate, however this is where they should have then later been having conversations with us to prepare us for the real world so that we didn't have to deal with "nigga-wake-up calls" as we got older.

I would only say, I feel that brainwashing and cooning, though connected, are slightly different.

To me, brainwashing, is the experiences of our elders being shared with us and then being raised by those folks based on those experiences. This of course is, all in the well-intentioned name of helping to serve as guidance for us when it's our time to make our own adult choices.

Where things vary is, where they aren't trying to convince us that what they're saying is the end all be all truth. Or that we should never question what we've been told.

For example: A brainwashed, but strong-willed mind, is given starter information. But then realizing this info is obsolete or out of context or whatever, they go out and fill in the gaps to achieve truth and understanding. From there the person behaves accordingly from this new and more accurate position.

That example I would argue is simply a person who's just been brainwashed.

Cooning, on the other hand, to me, is brainwashing, but with a weak-willed mind. I mentioned about our elders sharing their own experiences and then raising us based on those experiences. But in this instance, the expectation within the family unit is that what the elders say is the law and the gospel. So instead we'd have grown up thinking AND believing what we'd been told and at no point even consider thinking about questioning what's been taught. This is how coon behavior takes root and is then manifested in daily life.

Now by no means, am I trying to disagree with your post, I'm just positing that, I look at simply being brainwashed as going down a path and seeing the "turn back" sign and then actually turning back and choosing a new and better path vs. Cooning which is going down the path and seeing the "turn back" sign, purposely ignoring it because you got told there's no going back and never questioning that, so you end up in the weeds never to be heard from again.

Excellent post though Bmick#8 thank you so very much for contributing your perspective. I appreciate THE HELL out of you for that.

Thank YOU. I'm just trying to keep the family engaged in quality discussions like this one because sometimes I need it.
I think you are right. I never heard much anti-Black rhetoric in my household but its no coincidence that both sides of the family were either heavy in the church or hedonists. I do recall about 20 years ago, my cousin got tased to death by the cops and not one single family member suggested we do something about it.

I agree with everything you're saying though. THere is that fork in the road where one has to make a decision, and I had to make it do what it do.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
just talked to my moms today and she had me feeling sad for her. Finally got her to admit that Biden was a poor choice, but now she is offended that no one thinks Kamala is capable of being competent leader. She says its due to sexism......I love my mother....but she gonna get left on the plantation.

D

Deleted member 191

just talked to my moms today and she had me feeling sad for her. Finally got her to admit that Biden was a poor choice, but now she is offended that no one thinks Kamala is capable of being competent leader. She says its due to sexism......I love my mother....but she gonna get left on the plantation.
It's a hard realization, bro. My whole family is getting left.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
This question has been on my mind for a few days, so I wanted to get the family's thoughts and perspectives on this and open up some dialogue.

The more FBA/ADOS/B1 philosophy takes a front seat to Black American thought and lifestyle, the more likely coon behavior will manifest itself in our lives in ways we either didn't notice or just never considered to begin with. I've certainly noticed things in my universe in the last 12-18months. I also imagine many of you have noticed things in yours as well. As I think of the phenomena of the coon in terms of their nature, their mentality, their EVERYTHING really, it made me wonder...Can A Coon Be Redeemed?

In other words, is cooning a fixable problem? Like an addict going to rehab and getting clean. Personally, I'm not so sure. I view them as a cultural malfunction or distortion. However, when I consider Jay's articles regarding the Subconscious Coon (Vol. 1 and Vol. 2), I start to wonder if maybe they can be redeemed as long as it's subconscious; that is to say, ignorant and unknowing participation in anti-black behavior. As opposed to a conscious coon; that is to say, a ready, willing and able participant in anti-black behavior.

My stance is mostly no. I think with the way technology is today, playing ignorant isn't a valid excuse anymore. In which case, I'm of the thought that really, there are no subconscious coons. It's all a deliberate behavior.

That is a good question id say it depends on how far they went for example lebron james to me is a full coon hes constantly rubbing shoulders with our enemies. Legitimizing saying vote for them etc. The way him and obama broke the nba strike for black lives for that stupid symbolism of blm on the court and jerseys. Which of course led to nothing and was then dicipated and is never talked about again in nba. There is no way back for him in my opinion because of his status the rewards he got and what he continues to do luke calling bill clinton the first black president.

Curry said his family was going to vote biden this to me is tap dancing, he shilled for the dems but he didnt really campaign for them he just said what his family was going to do. While still bad i think curry can be redeemed depending on what he does next. I agree with above tho it is a physchological isssue that makes them go against the race. Lack of historical awareness, and access to too much white suppremcy things like private school, private clubs, etc.

D

Deleted member 191

That is a good question id say it depends on how far they went for example lebron james to me is a full coon hes constantly rubbing shoulders with our enemies.
I would put him at half coon for the moment. His take on the Chinese is what bothers me more than his "rubbing shoulders with our enemies" It's the nature of his occupation. Hell I "rub shoulders with our enemies" if I'm being honest but I don't work at an all black company, am I a coon though. Hell naw, I JUST had to get lit with my Karen ass co-worker. I also don't think he does adequate research before he gives his "hot take" (just like a man. sorry fellas) and it emboldens the "Shut Up and Dribble" crowd. So some of what he says and does comes from a place of ignorance, but not malice or anti-blackness. He's most definitely, severely, and highly problematic, though.
The way him and obama broke the nba strike for black lives for that stupid symbolism of blm on the court and jerseys. Which of course led to nothing and was then dicipated and is never talked about again in nba.
Obama had more influence than he did. As well as Chris Paul as the Union President. Bron took upon himself to be.....a "spokesperson" if you will in that moment but he didn't have as much pull in that as people thought.
There is no way back for him in my opinion because of his status the rewards he got and what he continues to do luke calling bill clinton the first black president.
Yeah Black people who refer to Bill Clinton as the first black president is problematic...is it coon worthy, though? Idk. Depends on prior behavior, like you've mentioned before.
Curry said his family was going to vote biden this to me is tap dancing, he shilled for the dems but he didnt really campaign for them he just said what his family was going to do.
While still bad i think curry can be redeemed depending on what he does next.
Yeah the Curry's are mad crazy problematic. But then most black families are and it's due to the brainwashing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Coming from a mixed perspective, I think it depends on how far gone they are. Most get a taste of that superiority through their white surroundings and it is hard for them to walk away from it. A lot of them are raised into it as well and this is where I think the damage is done and there is no saving them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Coming from a mixed perspective, I think it depends on how far gone they are. Most get a taste of that superiority through their white surroundings and it is hard for them to walk away from it. A lot of them are raised into it as well and this is where I think the damage is done and there is no saving them.
    What's your racial mix?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I would put him at half coon for the moment. His take on the Chinese is what bothers me more than his "rubbing shoulders with our enemies" It's the nature of his occupation. Hell I "rub shoulders with our enemies" if I'm being honest but I don't work at an all black company, am I a coon though. Hell naw, I JUST had to get lit with my Karen ass co-worker. I also don't think he does adequate research before he gives his "hot take" (just like a man. sorry fellas) and it emboldens the "Shut Up and Dribble" crowd. So some of what he says and does comes from a place of ignorance, but not malice or anti-blackness. He's most definitely, severely, and highly problematic, though.

Obama had more influence than he did. As well as Chris Paul as the Union President. Bron took upon himself to be.....a "spokesperson" if you will in that moment but he didn't have as much pull in that as people thought.

Yeah Black people who refer to Bill Clinton as the first black president is problematic...is it coon worthy, though? Idk. Depends on prior behavior, like you've mentioned before.

Yeah the Curry's are mad crazy problematic. But then most black families are and it's due to the brainwashing.
    my only beef wit Lebron is he didn't say squat when Tamir Rice got murdered in his city by the cops, and when he fake read Malcolm X autobiography...plus being a shill for the Dem. I'lll say 3/4 coon

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada

Have you or would you ever show up and smile in bill clinton and hillary clintons face nand then tell people to vote for them. The people who instituted mass incarnation with joe biden and called black people super preditors. This is what i mean when i say he rubs shoulders with them im aware we all have to work with people we might hold different views with. Thats one thing shilling for a party that has been cancer for the black race is another.

yes chris paul too is to blame but i was lebron who is the face of the league and talked with kyrie about it. Kyrie said end the season lets take this to the streets and lebron chose symbolism Ie the mural. I dont know how we can call him anything else.

Defidently coon worthy id say its legitimizing the clintons further in the eyes of black people. i think everyone can admit theye been horrible and need to go away. But you have this superstar basketball player with millions of fans saying this guys cool and all the sudden you have a next generation of kids voting in the wrong direction. Im sure this is just the surface with bro but to me thats damning enough.

D

Deleted member 191

Have you or would you ever show up and smile in bill clinton and hillary clintons face nand then tell people to vote for them. The people who instituted mass incarnation with joe biden and called black people super preditors. This is what i mean when i say he rubs shoulders with them im aware we all have to work with people we might hold different views with. Thats one thing shilling for a party that has been cancer for the black race is another.

yes chris paul too is to blame but i was lebron who is the face of the league and talked with kyrie about it. Kyrie said end the season lets take this to the streets and lebron chose symbolism Ie the mural. I dont know how we can call him anything else.

Defidently coon worthy id say its legitimizing the clintons further in the eyes of black people. i think everyone can admit theye been horrible and need to go away. But you have this superstar basketball player with millions of fans saying this guys cool and all the sudden you have a next generation of kids voting in the wrong direction. Im sure this is just the surface with bro but to me thats damning enough.
    Ok. I see what you sayin now. i feel you.
    my only beef wit Lebron is he didn't say squat when Tamir Rice got murdered in his city by the cops, and when he fake read Malcolm X autobiography...plus being a shill for the Dem. I'lll say 3/4 coon
    yeah he definitely got the side eye for his silence on Tamir Rice.

CazeyahX

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    Africa

My thoughts are NOT EVER when the field slaves walked off the plantation We sick massa’s walked off to with the defeated mentality. They are still around I see it everyday. I live in Mississippi the Coon Capital of the world.

dageek

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The best we can do with our loving mothers, fathers, family members, and even the brothers and sisters that we attempt to educate, and debate is to drop SEEDS of KNOWLEDGE. We are supposed to argue in the best of manner. Show them examples of rock-solid knowledge and wisdom through articles, news, and history the subject because if you beat the knowledge into our people, they will often reject it and resent you for it...

Our People are Stiff Neck, hard-headed, easy to lead in the wrong direction, and can be exceedingly difficult to lead in the right.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thoughts are NOT EVER when the field slaves walked off the plantation We sick massa’s walked off to with the defeated mentality. They are still around I see it everyday. I live in Mississippi the Coon Capital of the world.
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Yooooo my fam is from Magnolia you gon‘ have to catch this fade.

D

Deleted member 191

I believe Coon can, redeem themselves if they EVER WAKE UP and start SPEAKING THE TRUTH. Some will never change, but some are still Sleep in the Matrix!!! Woke continue to press hard on the Sleepy heads.
    Peace TBaby
    If they did, would you trust them implicitly after all the anti-black energy they put out prior to then? How would you know their sudden change of heart wasn't just a put on?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don’t want people to overlook this point here as well. It's important that we view it from all aspects because some people can be saved from the Coon Train if we understand their predicament and know how to deconstruct the nonsense they have been fed. Many of us can't relate to growing up around White people who are family and the indoctrination that comes with it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t want people to overlook this point here as well. It's important that we view it from all aspects because some people can be saved from the Coon Train if we understand their predicament and know how to deconstruct the nonsense they have been fed. Many of us can't relate to growing up around White people who are family and the indoctrination that comes with it.
    Truth.

Some people don't know they are doing a disservice to black children either and my guess is, if they were to realize it, they would make changes. Not all, but many would. It is one of those things that if you were raised in it and grew up with it, it is hard to just walk away from. This is why shaping the youth and making sure children are raised to know their history (the truth) is so important.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That is a good question id say it depends on how far they went for example lebron james to me is a full coon hes constantly rubbing shoulders with our enemies. Legitimizing saying vote for them etc. The way him and obama broke the nba strike for black lives for that stupid symbolism of blm on the court and jerseys. Which of course led to nothing and was then dicipated and is never talked about again in nba. There is no way back for him in my opinion because of his status the rewards he got and what he continues to do luke calling bill clinton the first black president.

Curry said his family was going to vote biden this to me is tap dancing, he shilled for the dems but he didnt really campaign for them he just said what his family was going to do. While still bad i think curry can be redeemed depending on what he does next. I agree with above tho it is a physchological isssue that makes them go against the race. Lack of historical awareness, and access to too much white suppremcy things like private school, private clubs, etc.
    The only president & family member I feel that was truly for us was John F. & Robert Kennedy. They really tried to turn things around & were murdered because of it! 💯

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The only president & family member I feel that was truly for us was John F. & Robert Kennedy. They really tried to turn things around & were murdered because of it! 💯
    For black ppl arguable id love to see the proof of why you think that. It is known that they along with lincoin and one other president i cant remeber tried to get you away from the jewish world bank and imf and that is why they lost their life. They were trying to recapture americas financial independence from israel.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    My father's side is from Jamaica and my mother is Italian (great grandmother moved to the US prior to WWII). Both are invested in their heritage and culture which I think is a beautiful thing.
    It really depends on how you were raised. If you were taught to hate & kill black people, then it is what it is. I've seen my people being beat, attacked by police dogs, sprayed with fire hoses & killed, since age 5! My Father NEVER left WWII. He returned home with shrapnel embedded in his head & night terrors remained until he died in 1992 from cancer, caused by Agent Orange!
    I don't & never will trust coons, bootlicks or fence hoppers, they're chameleons!
    As far as mixed races are concerned, I go by what I'm shown, NOT told. 💯

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For black ppl arguable id love to see the proof of why you think that. It is known that they along with lincoin and one other president i cant remeber tried to get you away from the jewish world bank and imf and that is why they lost their life. They were trying to recapture americas financial independence from israel.
    Can you clarify what you're trying to say, because Lincoln died almost 80 years before the I.M.F. & World Bank were formed? Also, during JFK's Presidency, the U.S. sold Hawk missles and defensive infrastructure packages to the (still brand new) country of Israel. The Israeli government owed the U.S. huge sums of money, not the other way around.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Can you clarify what you're trying to say, because Lincoln died almost 80 years before the I.M.F. & World Bank were formed? Also, during JFK's Presidency, the U.S. sold Hawk missles and defensive infrastructure packages to the (still brand new) country of Israel. The Israeli government owed the U.S. huge sums of money, not the other way around.
    I will link the video i saw when i find it its very possible that im not explaining it well. Or maybe the person was incorect this may take time though cause im not sure which one it was.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Truth.

Some people don't know they are doing a disservice to black children either and my guess is, if they were to realize it, they would make changes. Not all, but many would. It is one of those things that if you were raised in it and grew up with it, it is hard to just walk away from. This is why shaping the youth and making sure children are raised to know their history (the truth) is so important.
    Yes that’s the thing. The kids growing up in it are victims and so I think we should look at them from a different perspective than someone who had two Black parents but decided to coon for their own financial gain. We talked about your comment on the podcast did you check it out?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    View: https://youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

Heres the link u can watch the whole thing but it really starts to explain at 15min how the red shield ie jewish bankers that funded the ww2 war. Then broke into the states and britain as the federal reserve and the irs. And that is where your taxes now go to playing that intrest. This team of people includes the morgans and the rothschilds among others ie the illuminati. And it is this fight against the fed that cost jfk and others there lives.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes that’s the thing. The kids growing up in it are victims and so I think we should look at them from a different perspective than someone who had two Black parents but decided to coon for their own financial gain. We talked about your comment on the podcast did you check it out?
    No, I didn't. I am still new here... Ya'll have a podcast?! I will have to check this out. Where is it being hosted? Gotta be careful these days, spreading the truth about anything will get you de-platformed everywhere.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, I didn't. I am still new here... Ya'll have a podcast?! I will have to check this out. Where is it being hosted? Gotta be careful these days, spreading the truth about anything will get you de-platformed everywhere.
    We did our first episode last Sunday. It's going to be on every major platform but after we pick up steam we'll probably only release the first 20 minutes on major platforms with users having to come back to 6ZEROS to watch the rest.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It really depends on how you were raised. If you were taught to hate & kill black people, then it is what it is. I've seen my people being beat, attacked by police dogs, sprayed with fire hoses & killed, since age 5! My Father NEVER left WWII. He returned home with shrapnel embedded in his head & night terrors remained until he died in 1992 from cancer, caused by Agent Orange!
    I don't & never will trust coons, bootlicks or fence hoppers, they're chameleons!
    As far as mixed races are concerned, I go by what I'm shown, NOT told. 💯
    Both focused on family and I was able to learn about the injustices from both perspectives. My mother's family was treated poorly when they came to the US, in many cases they were referred to as rodents and "filth". They had to work hard to get to where they did but she helped me understand that because they did have lighter skin, it was easier for them whereas my black family did not and still does not have it well in this country. My father taught me to be strong and to only align myself with people who have shared my struggle and understand it. It makes sense to me. I feel you though. I am sorry for everything your father went through. I can't imagine going through that.