Caribbean Coonservative Calls Juneteenth A "Ghetto, Made Up Holiday"

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Ok, so at this point we can all agree that Candace begs for attention. Either she believes the vomit that spills from her lips or something else is happening. This is why the “ conservative way of life( looks, speech, etc) is just a ploy for some of them to be harmful and disparaging to others. We can ignore her ridiculous antics…

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Her wake up call is coming and that day will be a holiday 😎 eventually they'll break their tool.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Ok, so at this point we can all agree that Candace begs for attention. Either she believes the vomit that spills from her lips or something else is happening. This is why the “ conservative way of life( looks, speech, etc) is just a ploy for some of them to be harmful and disparaging to others. We can ignore her ridiculous antics…
Exactly, she is only useful to white folks if they think she triggers us.
Black folks don't think about her anymore. I don't see TBA, Boyce, Tariq, etc, even bring her up anymore. She knows that. So she tried to pivot to anti vax for a while, then to anti trans, etc. That won't do any good. There are other white people for that. Black coonservatives have only one use or white people don't need them and that is to say the things they say privately but can get away with because they have a black face.
That's it. She's desperate for any attention.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
A
Exactly, she is only useful to white folks if they think she triggers us.
Black folks don't think about her anymore. I don't see TBA, Boyce, Tariq, etc, even bring her up anymore. She knows that. So she tried to pivot to anti vax for a while, then to anti trans, etc. That won't do any good. There are other white people for that. Black coonservatives have only one use or white people don't need them and that is to say the things they say privately but can get away with because they have a black face.
That's it. She's desperate for any attention.
And for Candace, any attention is good attention… much like the Kardashians🙄

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
Her T0KEn slip is hanging.....
I doN't give life/legs to anything Coondice say. She has been seeking the attention of White America since her high school lawsuit against her white "bullies".... utilizing the NAACP... i just sitt back and LOL, that her relatives are sitting somewhere chewing TF out of chicken bones, giggling about how so&so dropped her on her head and she ain't been right ever since....nialongupset

83444398_172875214255042_5045919411004998946_n.jpg

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Her T0KEn slip is hanging.....
I doN't give life/legs to anything Coondice say. She has been seeking the attention of White America since her high school lawsuit against her white "bullies".... utilizing the NAACP... i just sitt back and LOL, that her relatives are sitting somewhere chewing TF out of chicken bones, giggling about how so&so dropped her on her head and she ain't been right ever since....nialongupset

View attachment 7954
Sorry Told You GIF by Janet Jackson

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ghetto is a place not a descriptive word. Black people have a habit of calling people ghetto, making jokes. The results are them using that word the wrong way. Candace Owens has learned to use that word to show disdain towards Black Americans. The original ghettos were places where the Jewish resided and the poor ones still do.

Juneteenth is a celebration for enslaved Black Americans who learned of their freedom in Galveston, Texas. This day spread across the country, which is why more Black people celebrate. I learned of Juneteenth before it became a federal holiday. Ever since then, these companies have been capitalizing off of us. Let me note that it’s important to shop with Black businesses. Also, remember when Walmart had the Juneteenth ice cream and received backlash?
    People like Candace Owens are just bitter. She doesn’t have to acknowledge our holiday, yet she does anyway. I know it’s to spread hate and gain attention. This the same idiot who was sent racist threats by white boys at her high school is coming at the people who helped her earn a 37 thousand dollar settlement. I hope Candace’s mixed son turns on her when he grows up.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Ghetto is a place not a descriptive word. Black people have a habit of calling people ghetto, making jokes. The results are them using that word the wrong way. Candace Owens has learned to use that word to show disdain towards Black Americans. The original ghettos were places where the Jewish resided and the poor ones still do.

Juneteenth is a celebration for enslaved Black Americans who learned of their freedom in Galveston, Texas. This day spread across the country, which is why more Black people celebrate. I learned of Juneteenth before it became a federal holiday. Ever since then, these companies have been capitalizing off of us. Let me note that it’s important to shop with Black businesses. Also, remember when Walmart had the Juneteenth ice cream and received backlash?
    People like Candace Owens are just bitter. She doesn’t have to acknowledge our holiday, yet she does anyway. I know it’s to spread hate and gain attention. This the same idiot who was sent racist threats by white boys at her high school is coming at the people who helped her earn a 37 thousand dollar settlement. I hope Candace’s mixed son turns on her when he grows up.
    Miss HH…

Where 👏🏿
    Have 👏🏿
    You 👏🏿
    Been👏🏿

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

She is playing her role perfectly, saying what racist white people can’t say. Bmick#8 wrote about this very well but from a sports perspective.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She is not smart. She called Maxine Waters 'dumb'. Maxine Waters has a college degree and has written major congressional bills.

Owens dropped out of college. Joe Rogan figured that out and hasn't invited her back and saw the grift. She said she denied climate change and had zero reasons to back it up and admitted she didn't study the data .