The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cash me outside chic re-branded..

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black people as a group keep empowering these culture vultures!! Why??
Meanwhile they keep blocking views to creative black artists. The algorithm is a lie. People like Joe Rogan or black people who undermine us are given millions of viewers. Jason Black spoke on this.

Blackmamba

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black people as a group keep empowering these culture vultures!! Why??
I heavily blame that "cookout" invite nonsense smfh the weak, easily influenced, self loathing always seem to make way for these vultures...and they unfortunately bring cosigner's 😡😡😡

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Atlanta No GIF
african american news GIF

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I saw one article saying she is worth around 69 million. Even if it's half or a quarter, it really, really pisses me off.
A wigger acting Becky making money off us like that and a lot of is some buck broken, bed bucking negro men putting money in her pocket via her social media, only fans or whatever.
You have no idea (or maybe you do) how infuriating.
If I was a sista I'd be the angriest.
As far as I know I've not seen any black men call her out for appropriating our culture for profit.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I saw one article saying she is worth around 69 million.
    Serious?!!! So we get told to go to school, go to uni, study hard, get a good job, and we might get something. She literally threatened someone on live tv and gets millions?!
    Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Two different sources:
    Bhad Bhabie Net Worth: The “Cash Me Outside” Girl Buys a $6.1 Million Mansion. Danielle Bregoli known by her stage name Bhad Bhabie is an American social media personality and rapper with an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2022.

and

Inside Bhad Bhabie's rise from 'cash me outside' girl to rapper & model as teen flaunts $50 MILLION earnings. She may have found fame as a confrontational teen on Dr Phil, but Bhad Bhabie is now a multi-millionaire rapper and model

What ever the amount, 1 dollar is too much. I'd love to see a demographic breakdown of who is putting money in that lil hoe's hands. Any black male on there just kill yourself. I wish we had a list so we can permanently ban them.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I saw one article saying she is worth around 69 million. Even if it's half or a quarter, it really, really pisses me off.
    A wigger acting Becky making money off us like that and a lot of is some buck broken, bed bucking negro men putting money in her pocket via her social media, only fans or whatever.
    You have no idea (or maybe you do) how infuriating.
    If I was a sista I'd be the angriest.
    As far as I know I've not seen any black men call her out for appropriating our culture for profit.
    Tbh there will always be those types but the money part infuriates me yes because as a group we allow everyone to profit off us and they disrespect us in return everytime.. Idk if our group will ever gatekeep in mass.. For example how many black entertainers are checking Fat Joe, or speaking out about Marshall?? It's sets a horrible precedent when they do that crap..

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British