The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Celebrity obsessed people are considered less intelligent, study shows

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Celebrity obsession is a form of escapism to me. Some people’s lives are so mundane, sterile, and devoid of activity that they need to inject it by focusing on the lives of others. I was never able to get into tabloids, TMZ, or etc. It’s trash. Celebrities are the US version of the Royal Family.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s kind of a “duh” finding but it is still useful because the glossip blog fans are today’s version of the tabloid readers of the past. I never remember a time where tabloid readers were considered the upper crust of society. It was always the opposite and it‘s refreshing that that demographic is continuing their proud tradition of low vibrational thinking.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The only thing I'd like from celebrities & athletes is, rebuild the neighborhoods they grew up in! Oprah & Jay-Z said they were, but NEVER did!
    They make millions & billions. Is it gonna hurt them to put $1M on their neighborhood? I think not! They've got the means & behaving like the oppressors! Some are Illuminati, so they've already sold their souls for fame, lost cause. Yet, want you to spend hard earned money to see them perform or watch them on the big screen!
    Nah, I'm good. 💯

gocarla

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The only thing I'd like from celebrities & athletes is, rebuild the neighborhoods they grew up in! Oprah & Jay-Z said they were, but NEVER did!
    They make millions & billions. Is it gonna hurt them to put $1M on their neighborhood? I think not! They've got the means & behaving like the oppressors! Some are Illuminati, so they've already sold their souls for fame, lost cause. Yet, want you to spend hard earned money to see them perform or watch them on the big screen!
    Nah, I'm good. 💯
    i saw your message and am unable to respond because its locked :(