The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Charlamagne is officially SUSPECT...

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anybody else find this to be a SOFTBALL PITCH of n interview, INCLUDING the whole "Who is the President" part?

STAGED???

I own BUY it, I need to be talked outta puttin' Charlamagne in the SUS PILE.... This feels a whole lot like "financing both ENDS..."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EW-2ZtgD9k

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anybody else find this to be a SOFTBALL PITCH of n interview, INCLUDING the whole "Who is the President" part?

STAGED???

I own BUY it, I need to be talked outta puttin' Charlamagne in the SUS PILE.... This feels a whole lot like "financing both ENDS..."

Yes and then he let her slide when she checked him in the end. He should have fired back and said "Why don't you talk to AIPAC like this" but he didn't, he just tucked his tail and complimented her. He has been suspect for awhile but this should cement it for fence straddlers.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    My blood boiled when she started to wag her finger at Charlamagne. These politicians are so disrespectful when it comes to talking to the Black community. Not only she dodge every single question, she had the nerve get to mad at a softball question. If you are still voting for these racist assholes you're a coon and a sell out.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

STAGED???

Fox News is roasting this bed wench over this disaster of an interview. When she starts wagging her fingers you can see that she is not cut for the job. Ontop of that just imagine how she is behind the scenes. She is probably shit to work with and for, doesn't know anything, egotistical, arrogant, and useless.

sassy all stars season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

"I'm the VP, Kamala Harris"

Her and her Zaddy are a joke.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes and then he let her slide when she checked him in the end. He should have fired back and said "Why don't you talk to AIPAC like this" but he didn't, he just tucked his tail and complimented her. He has been suspect for awhile but this should cement it for fence straddlers.
    BRUH!!!!

"DASS the Kamala I wanna see..."

SMH.

Nicole0646_718

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Fox News is roasting this bed wench over this disaster of an interview. When she starts wagging her fingers you can see that she is not cut for the job. Ontop of that just imagine how she is behind the scenes. She is probably ish to work with and for, doesn't know anything, egotistical, arrogant, and useless.

sassy all stars season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race

"I'm the VP, Kamala Harris"

Her and her Zaddy are a joke.
    laughingblackguy

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I stopped F'n with that clown years ago, the whole breakfast club are coon's and idiots.
    Breakfast club was suspect since at least 2015....strangely enough, it was the Umar, then Tariq Breakfast club that sent me down the rabbithole to the NBM

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I stopped listening to CTG when he let Schultz harass Angela Rye on Brilliant Idiots and when he got found out for messing with that child. As far as this is concerned, she's already lost traction and the dominant society can see that this skid is meme-worthy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I stopped listening to CTG when he let Schultz harass Angela Rye on Brilliant Idiots and when he got found out for messing with that child. As far as this is concerned, she's already lost traction and the dominant society can see that this skid is meme-worthy.
    How did he harass Angela Rye? What did he do? Schultz is a racist so CTG being on that podcast with him was suspect off top.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    How did he harass Angela Rye? What did he do? Schultz is a racist so CTG being on that podcast with him was suspect off top.
    Schultz starting asking Angela if she wanted his big white meat (repeatedly), CTG did nothing but try to laugh it off. I couldn't keep listening to it I got listened when they did an interview on this guy Nathaniel Todd (may not be the right name), and he was a homeless child turned Art leader, really good interview.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Schultz starting asking Angela if she wanted his big white meat (repeatedly), CTG did nothing but try to laugh it off. I couldn't keep listening to it I got listened when they did an interview on this guy Nathaniel Todd (may not be the right name), and he was a homeless child turned Art leader, really good interview.
    Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

oh snap that’s foul AF. I don’t even like Angela Rye but she didnt deserve that.