Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Chicago Residents Want Migrants Sent Back To Their Homeland After Being Ignored By The City

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe Black people are being too diplomatic in these sanctuary cities.....
    That’s exactly it. The corporations about to make billions off these illegal immigrants they are not giving that up for Blaxk people. All of this comes down to money and cheap labor, none of it is humanitarian.

ART
    ART
    New "Citizens" = Happy, Grateful, Slavish Replacements
    Jay
    Jay
    ART exactly. They are importing a new peasant class that is willing to work for rock bottom wages.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We’re too diplomatic, too nice, too a lot of things that are against are own interest which is why we need to run Black 1st locally instead of just running and voting black.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We’re too diplomatic, too nice, too a lot of things that are against are own interest which is why we need to run Black 1st locally instead of just running and voting black.
    When you look through history you see that all of our true radical minds end up murdered or compromised. If they’re still alive chances are that what they’re pushing does not result in actual change.

ART
    ART
    You also forgot to mentioned that a lot of them got forcibly exiled or forced to leave to avoid literal persecution.
    Reactions: Jay
    ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    Which is why it's very important to move in silence. Other groups do it all the time. One thing I like seeing now is that our people are realizing more and more that you MUST conceal your identity when you're out in the public fighting for justice. Never pop your head up as a leader also. Leaving cell phone at home and learning how to use other secure forms of communication.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m with this at face value but then they’ll just pull one of these:

With the State going all the way around the person we elected.
    MS has actually done worse by straight up illegally removing our candidates. I was going to post this on here the other day.

In situations like this we honestly need to riot and we definitely don’t vote for their illegally placed white supremacist puppet.

D

Deleted member 1946

MS has actually done worse by straight up illegally removing our candidates. I was going to post this on here the other day.

In situations like this we honestly need to riot and we definitely don’t vote for their illegally placed white supremacist puppet.
    They have flat out denied some people's ability to run for governor in MS. There was a Black man in Columbus, MS who was going to run in the last election cycle (2019), and they flat out told him now. I would have sued their pants off. But I am not sure how much it will cost. Also, that man probably faced so many threats.

D

Deleted member 1946

When you look through history you see that all of our true radical minds end up murdered or compromised. If they’re still alive chances are that what they’re pushing does not result in actual change.
    Bingo. We also don't protect them. We need think tanks. We need undercover people to protect them. People who are hanging out with them who are about that action without making it look like they are.

D

Deleted member 1946

They are. One thing I do know, that it we riot, they have riot stuff in place. I don't know if Chicago has it but the federal government does have acoustic weapons that the people in a certain direction can hear and not the people who are holding the weapon. It will scatter the people fast because the invisible waves will hurt their ears.