The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Christian Walker announces that he's not gay!

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Sounds like fence walking babble to me. Still a coon, nevertheless....just like his father Herschel, aka "Facts-Foundin".
fence GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He's been delivert?
No. He's not "delivert", "converted", or "ex-gay" like a delusional Andrew Caldwell. Christian Walker is fully aware and accepting of the fact that he likes men and is not ashamed of that. He just simply doesn't want to be called "gay" anymore and from now on only wants to be referred to as a "same gender loving individual." He feels that the label "gay" has been so tainted and contaminated with a whole bunch of openly toxic, disgusting, negative, pedophilia, deceitful, predatory fuckery over the years and now he officially wants to disassociate himself from this evil, confused circus we are seeing nowadays.

There was a great video that a young Black gay man made a few years ago about how he himself claimed "I'm not gay. I'm a same gender loving individual. Gay is used by racist white LGBT and I want nothing to do with them." I would post the video, but I forgot the guy's name and I'm having issues finding this video. Can anyone please find and post it for me? This same unnamed Black gay dude I'm talking about also supported reparations for Black people and had some whites in another video of his say that they support reparations too.