The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Christian Wood: Ex GF Dropped Him When He Went Undrafted

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I was going to put this in the sports section but this story isn't about sports, its about relationships, dating, etc.
Man or woman, did someone drop you or didn't holla thinking you weren't going to be all that and come to regret it?
You did a 'Mike Jones'? Or for your old school heads 'The Vapors'? (shout out to Biz Markie).

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
...it was a white girl. Supposedly her name is Amanda Gullickson. And she wrote a book on how to choose the right man. I don't know for certain but google linked to Lipstick Alley (anti straight black male site). But its a white girl in the tweet.

Because its Becky I feel a ways about him but its the norm with those NBA players to some extent.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was going to put this in the sports section but this story isn't about sports, its about relationships, dating, etc.
    Man or woman, did someone drop you or didn't holla thinking you weren't going to be all that and come to regret it?
    You did a 'Mike Jones'? Or for your old school heads 'The Vapors'? (shout out to Biz Markie).

It's a tale of persistence but also of knowing who is around you. He had to have seen the signs but ignored them because she probably was framed up with impeccable dome. People be having snakes all around and pay no attention until they strike.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I can't say I've dealt with a breakup like that, but I've dealt with my share of breakups and they're never easy. The good thing here, is that he didn't let the breakup bring him down, instead it looks like he was able to take the breakup and use it to his advantage. I wish all of my breakups resulted in me getting picked up by a popular sports team and making millions.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Becky didn't even wait like a couple weeks. Left him there on the spot. My view is how is he dating now? Is he still f*cking with Becky? It seems like he learned his lesson...'seems'. I don't think he's linked to any woman, which is good in one sense if he's trying to concentrate on his career.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Becky didn't even wait like a couple weeks. Left him there on the spot. My view is how is he dating now? Is he still f*cking with Becky? It seems like he learned his lesson...'seems'. I don't think he's linked to any woman, which is good in one sense if he's trying to concentrate on his career.
    He probably has 2 or 3 Beckies he is tricking off on if we're being honest.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not going to make assumptions.
    Becky was his HS sweetheart. DAAAAYUM. They had history. That is more than cold.

He was previously in a serious relationship with his high school sweetheart, but the two broke up after the NBA draft in 2015.

If this is her, he might have gotten one of them IG golddigger type. If so, he hasn't learned his lesson. IF, we won't make judgments until we know facts.