The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Church robbed on livestream 🙌🏽🙏🏾

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They said if you ain't going to help the Black community then you gotta pay in full. Somebody play "Got to Give it Up" by Marvin Gaye.

In this day and age, this nonsense just doesn't surprise me. People these days are bold enough to rob from God and that tells you all you need to know. Believe or not, if people are willing to rob shoot up churches we are doomed.
The bar has already set even lower back when that soulless anti-Black racist cave thug demon terrorist Dylann Roof murdered and injured dozens of innocent Black people in the house of worship in cold blood.

Never forget and absolutely never forgive. This very demon laughed hysterically in the faces of the devastated, traumatized, petrified Black churchgoers when they told him they forgave him. There is a very, very special place in Hell (if real) for evil disgusting demons like this.
wTDnfxI.jpg

0DYLPlE.jpg

2NOSVbI.jpg

cpv8n9N.jpg

We've been doomed.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You're so right! He had my church on his hit list as one of his possible targets. When it comes to our 2A rights, we had all better get on code. I never leave the house without my power tool believe that!
This right here. The recession & the pandemics have brought out the wolves. Everybody is on demon time these days!
Robberies are up, home invasions are up, carjackings are up, etc.
The best way to stay safe is to stay dangerous.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This right here. The recession & the pandemics have brought out the wolves. Everybody is on demon time these days!
    Robberies are up, home invasions are up, carjackings are up, etc.
    The best way to stay safe is to stay dangerous.
    You got that right!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga $400k in jewelry well we know where those tithes were going. WTF.
    The Pastor was depressed...

page men GIF

"Them niggas got my 24k Rose Gold Last Supper Pendant with the Black and Red Diamonds and spinning cross. I saved up 6 months of tithes for the Mayne."

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They said if you ain't going to help the Black community then you gotta pay in full. Somebody play "Got to Give it Up" by Marvin Gaye.

The bar has already set even lower back when that soulless anti-Black racist cave thug demon terrorist Dylann Roof murdered and injured dozens of innocent Black people in the house of worship in cold blood.

Never forget and absolutely never forgive. This very demon laughed hysterically in the faces of the devastated, traumatized, petrified Black churchgoers when they told him they forgave him. There is a very, very special place in Hell (if real) for evil disgusting demons like this.
    wTDnfxI.jpg

0DYLPlE.jpg

2NOSVbI.jpg

cpv8n9N.jpg

We've been doomed.
    That dude looks like he should be strapped up in a loony bin. Whatever happened to those? I remember when we used to lock up the crazies. We need to bring those back.

There was another white dude that shot up a Muslim church in the UK a handful of years ago. These people don't give a shit. They either are godless or believe they are god's gift when they are just psychotic.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Out of all the places to rob, they pick a church?! If there is a hell, these people are certainly going there! I get times are tough, but robbing a church is low.
    I could see this pre-MLK days when church was our neighborhood meeting area but in the area of prosperity preaching? Naaaaah. There was 400k in jewelry there, that is not a ministry of the lord.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It's crazy, stuffs like this has been happening in the church for a long time but this time it just happened involuntarily and the preacher was a victim too.
    They go where they know Blacks aren't carrying weapons. You'll NEVER see them where the Nation of Islam or gang bangers are