Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My observation is that the previous generations of black immigrants were far more on code. Were there sellouts? Of course. Just like sellouts of any lineage but my supposition is that white folks refined their methods and were able to identify coons.

The procedure has changed to get visas. They ask far more questions from what I understand about your background such as your political affiliations, any organizations, etc. and a personal interview and the person interviewing is either a white boy from the embassy there or a local coon who is the gate keeper.

Way back in the day, they basically wanted to know if you had a criminal record, any employable skills. It's far tougher to get into America, they (white boys) use this to weed out any future Stokely Carmichaels, Farrakhans, Malcolm Xs, etc.

Also, the number of African immigrants shot up in the 90s. Dramatically. Foreign blacks were mostly Caribbean before and great many joined the fight (a good number of early rappers for example who we all didn't know were foreign ancestry because it largely didn't matter as they were down).
    Again, not saying there weren't any coons among them (Lt. Governor of Virginia among them) but you had some ridaz. Similar ancestry of slavery.

Not to shyt on Africans but far different ancestry and no connection to black Americans being so far away and different ancestry. Far easier to get them to be anti black American. Not all, I know a few ridaz personally and you have people like the comedian Godfrey who is a rida as well as Tariq's partner Ola. But by and large, you had a far, far higher of straight out coons. I've been to the continent. The bed wenching is on some other level. Pretty much any black family in America no matter the lineage got rid of the white Jesus picture big Mama had decades ago. That same photo is on the walls and church fans all over Africa.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My observation is that the previous generations of black immigrants were far more on code. Were there sellouts? Of course. Just like sellouts of any lineage but my supposition is that white folks refined their methods and were able to identify coons.

The procedure has changed to get visas. They ask far more questions from what I understand about your background such as your political affiliations, any organizations, etc. and a personal interview and the person interviewing is either a white boy from the embassy there or a local coon who is the gate keeper.

Way back in the day, they basically wanted to know if you had a criminal record, any employable skills. It's far tougher to get into America, they (white boys) use this to weed out any future Stokely Carmichaels, Farrakhans, Malcolm Xs, etc.

Also, the number of African immigrants shot up in the 90s. Dramatically. Foreign blacks were mostly Caribbean before and great many joined the fight (a good number of early rappers for example who we all didn't know were foreign ancestry because it largely didn't matter as they were down).
    Again, not saying there weren't any coons among them (Lt. Governor of Virginia among them) but you had some ridaz. Similar ancestry of slavery.

Not to shyt on Africans but far different ancestry and no connection to black Americans being so far away and different ancestry. Far easier to get them to be anti black American. Not all, I know a few ridaz personally and you have people like the comedian Godfrey who is a rida as well as Tariq's partner Ola. But by and large, you had a far, far higher of straight out coons. I've been to the continent. The bed wenching is on some other level. Pretty much any black family in America no matter the lineage got rid of the white Jesus picture big Mama had decades ago. That same photo is on the walls and church fans all over Africa.
    You typed that entire wall of text when you could've simply said "I'm Jamaican, so I'll stop claiming to be a Black American."

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You know his wife runs that house.
    You already know. I guarantee you, he'll do whatever he can to keep her happy. My question is was it his idea or her idea to get into politics? White supremacy is setting him up for something bigger. Congressman is next, I guarantee it, then either Senator or Governor. Then after that who knows. They play the long game.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You already know. I guarantee you, he'll do whatever he can to keep her happy. My question is was it his idea or her idea to get into politics? White supremacy is setting him up for something bigger. Congressman is next, I guarantee it, then either Senator or Governor. Then after that who knows. They play the long game.
    He probably sees her as a supreme prize and let’s her lead because of her whiteness.