HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The FBI released hate crime statistics for 2020 and it shows how much of a farce Stop Asian Hate was.

The 2020 data submitted to the FBI by more than 15,000 law enforcement agencies across the country, identified 7,759 hate crimes in 2020, a 6 percent increase over 2019 and the highest tally since 2008, according to the report on Monday.

The FBI data showed the number of offences targeting Black people rose to 2,755 from 1,930 and incidents against Asians jumped to 274 from 158.

Black​
    Asian​

So Joe Biden makes an executive order and Congress passed a bill because of this? That shows it was propaganda to boost their buffer class.
    @Geoff @Mastamind @Invincible1914 @Caprice @HennyPapi

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    See that's the power of having an economic base outside America that you can tap into.

There's also that part where the American gov't gladly helps and paints them in a light to receive help, it's like it is "okay" to help these minorities but not blacks for some strange reason.

Amen. I'm really hoping the mind state of brothers like Julius Malema starts taking a hold in Africa because we need a renaissance continent wide. We diasporans are out to sea with no home port and since our home port is in shambles people feel like they can disrespect all African people globally.

RichAfricanUncle

Registered
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Amen. I'm really hoping the mind state of brothers like Julius Malema starts taking a hold in Africa because we need a renaissance continent wide. We diasporans are out to sea with no home port and since our home port is in shambles people feel like they can disrespect all African people globally.
    exactly this!

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I knew this was a joke. They always use race and social issues to get what they want. You ever notice that? When they want to take away our freedoms or get more money out of us, suddenly a problem emerges and they get brainwashed liberals to fight for what they want or need. So sick of this crap.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I knew this was a joke. They always use race and social issues to get what they want. You ever notice that? When they want to take away our freedoms or get more money out of us, suddenly a problem emerges and they get brainwashed liberals to fight for what they want or need. So sick of this crap.

People who are in fear are easier to control.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    me too. niggas act like moving to Brazil gon save us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean blacks foreigners get treated well by black brazilians not the cacs in brazil.
    Depends on where the Black foreigner is from. If you from the USA you get American privilege and some Black Americans mistake it for acceptance.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So much of what we are fed is a farce and nothing but hyperbolic lies meant to keep us fighting each other. It is all by design. I remember a while back that a lot of BLM shirts and what have you were being made in Chinese sweatshops as products of slave labor. It is ironic and sickening. They tell us they want to end racism while making sure to inflate it over and over again. They don't want racism to go away, they need it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So much of what we are fed is a farce and nothing but hyperbolic lies meant to keep us fighting each other. It is all by design. I remember a while back that a lot of BLM shirts and what have you were being made in Chinese sweatshops as products of slave labor. It is ironic and sickening. They tell us they want to end racism while making sure to inflate it over and over again. They don't want racism to go away, they need it.
    Amen. What I feel like a lot of us are realizing is that USA is no different than the societies we read about in the past.

We hear about the propaganda, the lies they used to fool the people, how the people fell for it and we look at it as abstract, a vestige of the past…but is it?

no it’s no, the propaganda the Greeks fell for, the romans fell for, the Germans fell for is the same shit we falling for today.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Amen. What I feel like a lot of us are realizing is that USA is no different than the societies we read about in the past.

We hear about the propaganda, the lies they used to fool the people, how the people fell for it and we look at it as abstract, a vestige of the past…but is it?

no it’s no, the propaganda the Greeks fell for, the romans fell for, the Germans fell for is the same shit we falling for today.
    Fall of Rome 2.0 it seems.

The US legit funded the labs in China which led to the leak. If they are funding this kind of crap, imagine what else they are doing. The US is heading into a very dark totalitarian future at this point and a lot of people will wake up to it one day too late.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fall of Rome 2.0 it seems.

The US legit funded the labs in China which led to the leak. If they are funding this kind of crap, imagine what else they are doing. The US is heading into a very dark totalitarian future at this point and a lot of people will wake up to it one day too late.
    Read a book called The Devil’s Chessboard, it’ll send chills down your body. People think they are the rebel forces but when you do any type of research you realize your heroes are really Vader, palpatine, and snoke.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Read a book called The Devil’s Chessboard, it’ll send chills down your body. People think they are the rebel forces but when you do any type of research you realize your heroes are really Vader, palpatine, and snoke.

I remember reading something a while back about Star Wars. Apparently, Christ was the inspiration for Vader. Makes you really think now doesn't it? I can see this though. Going to pick up this book soon.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember reading something a while back about Star Wars. Apparently, Christ was the inspiration for Vader. Makes you really think now doesn't it? I can see this though. Going to pick up this book soon.
    It’s like a horror novel except it’s real, I was reading it like:

Cat Wow GIF

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ill check it out joe.