The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cops Caught On Body Cam Stealing From Evicted Family

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Exactly what happens when you place people above the law. They’re Black so they will be charged unlike the Europeans.
I'm so disappointed in them. It's not like they don't know how the system have been working against Black's but they decided to be so stupid.

This is a big negative to the black community and race.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That moment when they realized they were Black and not "blue." Their bail was even set at at least $1 million for this non-violent but grand theft. Meanwhile you have cops and violent civilians doing the unthinkable to Black people yet their bail money is almost always low as they face little to no felony charges.

I bet the real reason their bail got set so high is because not only were they Black, but because they also messed with the "wrong" family (white). I bet if the family was Black their complaints about theft would've been brushed off and ignored by local authorities no matter how grand the theft was.

You know these non-Black cops are doing the exact same corrupt things. It's only the Black cops who get in trouble for it as always.