Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cosby Got Put On Blast, But Mums The Word For This Extra 16 Spot For Harvey Weinstein

D

Deleted member 191

The trusted and reliable media machine hasn't made so much as a PEEP about Harvey's LA case. Well things have concluded and in addition to the 23 years he got in NY in 2020, dirty Harvey just got 16 years.

I'm interested in seeing how long they make him serve, before they accept his forthcoming appeals and let him out on "good behavior"

They've hoisted him up as a sacrifice to the feminazis. We'll see what happens with these appeals.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We've heard even less about Jeffrey Epstein....Stoll waiting for them to unsealed those documents they've doctored and redacted .....👀🤬
    Waiting GIF

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The trusted and reliable media machine hasn't made so much as a PEEP about Harvey's LA case. Well things have concluded and in addition to the 23 years he got in NY in 2020, dirty Harvey just got 16 years.

I'm interested in seeing how long they make him serve, before they accept his forthcoming appeals and let him out on "good behavior"

They've hoisted him up as a sacrifice to the feminazis. We'll see what happens with these appeals.
    The silence has been deafening regarding this case. No circus surrounding the trial.

I would guess that they will quietly release him, unlikely he will serve his full sentence. Complexion for the protection.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Where is the Surviving Weinstein non-stop documentaries with all the victims coming out and crying?

H
    HailCzr85
    Right! Where's "Leaving Harvey-land" and the smear campaign behind it with Oprah leading the charge.
    Reactions: ART
    ART
    ART
    H
    HailCzr85
    Right!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have only seen people and lower level news places like independent spots talking about this.

This dude had friends in high and low places and you know damn well they were all in on what he was doing. Hollywood is a cult filled with very sick, strange, disgusting people... And so many idolize them. That is like praising a demon just cause it looks pretty.

There are people that aren't evil or disturbing in Hollywood but I would say at this point, they are in the slim minority.

H
    HailCzr85
    legit wouldn't be surprised if he was connected to Epstein Island .....If he winds up dead(which might not be likely but, I wouldn't be shocked) because he can't hack it in prison. I can only imagine the skeletons that guy could roll out on folks in Hollyweird, Califreakshow and beyond.