Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
Note: Racist advertisements should ALWAYS be expected in a System Of White Supremacy/Racism.

(From personal research) A Counter-Racist DO NOT BUY OR CONSUME List For Racist Companies:

• DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM: Sainsbury's (Due to Racist action of White security guard punching a Black male child that was accussed of stealing).

• DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM: SuperDrug (Due to security guards capturing Black male child that was accused of stealing).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Axe (The Chocolate Man commercial).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: KFC fastfood (Due to Racial pandering to Black people).

•DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: LYNX aftershave (Due to Racial pandering to Black people).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Uncle Ben rice.

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Snickers (Due to Racial Pandering to Black people).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: McDonalds fastfood (Due to Racist 2002 commercial with Donald Trump).

Also please remember to stick to this still relevant list mentioned by Gus T. Renegade in this video:

What other Racist companies should Victims Of Racism not be giving our money to?

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When you say racial pandering, please explain or give an example or details of what you are referring to?

Vict-9297
    Vict-9297
    Certainly. Racial Pandering is a term that I have created and attempt to use whenever needed through a personalised WordGuide, this term along with many other terms in my WordGuide all make sense according to Counter-Racist Logic. (I apologise for the long text but I usually attempt to explain things in a long and drawn out way).

Racial Pandering - To please/satisfy Non-White people using the most tasteless parts of their cultures (What is culture? The Counter-Racist and accurate definition of culture is: What you are doing at the time that you are doing it).

Racial Pandering is basically the same definition for regular pandering but it is used within the context of Racism/White Supremacy, according to the Cambridge Dictionary website, the definition of 'Pander to someone/something' is "To do or provide exactly what a person/group wants, especially when it is not acceptable, reasonable or approved of, usually in order to get some personal advantage". To give someone what they want to hear/see, so to speak. The following examples may be acceptable and approved of (within the System Of White Supremacy) but they are not and should not be considered to be reasonable actions.

Example Of Racial Pandering: One example is when the White Supremacists create or promote an advertisement/commercial showing a group of Black people making fun of one another in order to get Black people to further support the System Of White Supremacy by giving money to the company that made the advertisement. This advertisement could feature a "Rap battle" between two Black people or a conversation where a group of Black males or females start insulting one another based on their looks or by whatever they happen to be wearing. In this situation, the White Supremacists are attempting to satisfy Black people by showing us the most primitive and silly features of Black culture (that we have been trained to practice by the White Supremacists) so that Black people can give the System Of White Supremacy/Racism more money.

The Snickers company has racially pandered to Non-White people in many advertisements that you can find on YouTube. The same goes for the LYNX aftershave company (particularly LYNX Africa). As for KFC, I admit that I had used the wrong term as KFC appeals to a stereotype of Black people's liking for fried chicken along with the #DelectableNegro imagery that I have seen being shown on their advertisement posters.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When you say racial pandering, please explain or give an example or details of what you are referring to?
    I get what you're saying. I just don't totally agree.
    If it's blatantly obvious that are using a negative stereotype of black people then I don't buy the product or service. If it's blatantly obvious that the company as a whole or the owner is racist or pushing a racist agenda then same I don't buy the product or service.

However just because black people are in the commercial I'm not going to boycott a company.

Some examples I don't watch Tyler Perry movies due to his use of negative stereotypes of black people. I don't buy Papa John's Pizza due to the racist statements by the owner.
    I don't watch NFL or buy their products due to their initial stance on players kneeling. Sure they changed it after the George Floyd protests when it was politically and socially convenient to so but when it wasn't they left it's high and dry.

Those commercials on the radio where they use a high pitched ghetto sounding voice is another example that in feel is extreme pandering. You know the ones. "Call 3*5-6*46-**** and get her with your taxes now" and it's said in the most stereotypical voice possible. That's shit annoys me so much.

I agree with your concept. Just not sure about when and if you boycott. Overall this isn't something that will work though because not enough black people will get in board to make a difference. Nobody quit watching NFL and they made it clearly obvious they don't stand with us.

Black people were ready to fight me when I said I wasn't watching football anymore. And that was before they changed their stance!

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I agree with you not wanting to boycott the Racist companies because Black people are simply reacting to White Supremacy by acting foolish in the Racist company's adverts, sometimes you can't help that and as long as we continue to exist in this System Of Racism, there will always be Non-White people doing silly and primitive things (I won't pretend that I'm any different), it's the same with Black people killing and hurting eachother, it will never stop until the System Of White Supremacy is destroyed and replaced with a System Of Justice.

I decided to go with the idea because it works for me as an individual person because I see it as a direct method of fighting White Supremacy.

I don't think that it would help solve the Race Problem for hundreds, thousands or millions of Black people to start adopting a boycotting Racist Companies concept, I don't believe that the System Of White Supremacy will be replaced by a System Of Justice, if we all try the same method of fighting White Supremacy then the White Supremacists will easily catch on to that and create many more ways of further mistreating Victims Of Racism while we have our backs turned. #VGQ

Victim Of Racism Neely Fuller Jr. says in this video that as long as we're talking and thinking about Racism we're still fighting against White Supremacy:

We exist in the age of Refined Racism so the White Supremacists have made sure that Racism is less noticeable than it was centuries ago, the best way to keep your Prisoners in captivity is to make them feel comfortable and even happy while they're in chains or decieve them into thinking that they are not Prisoners at all.

Mr. Fuller has also said that simply acknowledging the fact that you are a Prisoner Of War is the first step to destroying the Prison System Of Racism/White Supremacy.

D

Deleted member 1946

Note: Racist advertisements should ALWAYS be expected in a System Of White Supremacy/Racism.

(From personal research) A Counter-Racist DO NOT BUY OR CONSUME List For Racist Companies:

• DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM: Sainsbury's (Due to Racist action of White security guard punching a Black male child that was accussed of stealing).

• DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM: SuperDrug (Due to security guards capturing Black male child that was accused of stealing).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Axe (The Chocolate Man commercial).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: KFC fastfood (Due to Racial pandering to Black people).

•DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: LYNX aftershave (Due to Racial pandering to Black people).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Uncle Ben rice.

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: Snickers (Due to Racial Pandering to Black people).

• DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM: McDonalds fastfood (Due to Racist 2002 commercial with Donald Trump).

Also please remember to stick to this still relevant list mentioned by Gus T. Renegade in this video:

What other Racist companies should Victims Of Racism not be giving our money to?
    I already don't buy from any of these companies or brands anymore.