The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Countries you'd like to travel to, and those you'd like to move to

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What are some countries you'd like to travel to? And what are some you'd rather move to? I've always wanted to travel to Japan, mainly due to the video game culture. Japan is a big one because I grew up on gaming and anime even. I've always wanted to travel to Vietnam, as I have a high school friend who moved over there years ago and I would like to visit him and his family.

What about you?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I don't know if I would want to live anywhere else but traveling is another story. I always wanted to go to the Virgin Islands. Ever since I was little, I was fascinated with islands and these ones stood out to me the most. Just looking at pictures and video footage, they don't seem real.

R0sanna20

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
British
I would't even bother move to England at all! If I had the chance, I would leave this evil country for good! You'll be lucky if you can get a very good job at all - UK tends to employ black people for care workers, security guards, cleaners, low end jobs. The chance to rise up in a jobs is very hard. They are now giving better jobs to immigrants who don't even have qualifications and fast-track them into doctors, nurses, shop owners. supervisors etc. The UK government are currentlty moving out black people from their homes, that they have worked hard for all their lives) and are being replaced with immigrants - mexicans, italians, polish, russians, ukrainians, chinese, philippines. Ethiopians and Muslims are given free money, housing, big expensive cars, all their bills paid free, and they don't even have to work. Black people have to suffer and struggle to get somewhere.

The whole system in the UK is really designed so that black people DON'T get anywhere in life. There's no help and no justice for us at all! You can check out what people have to say about the UK on Youtube!

When the UK was in lockdown, the news channels were saying something that the virus was killing black people faster than white people, you should have seen how the british acted towards black people as though they had the plauge, they would dodge them on the street in the stores, white people wouldn't touch what a black person touched - COVID showed up the racism in the country! Don't let the UK government fool any of you that there's no racism - BS! There is racism in the UK! I am experiencing that now!

Also, I warn everyone to stay away from NHS hospitals, they are killing Black people-you know why, because they killed our loved ones in front our eyes and they are telling us lies too! Again, lawyers dont want to take our case, their excuse is that it is hard to prove! Well, it was very easy for the hospitals involed to kill! The NHS will cover up the evils that they do and you will find you will never get justice. THE NHS, police, coroners, lawyers and gov all help to cover up - DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
I've always wanted to visit Japan and see a baseball game. Also hit up the Cherry Blossom trees during the season. Kyoto, and hit that waterfall.....Jamaica is on that list...always wanted to hit up Liverpool cuz Patrice O'Neal always talked about it. Salamanca, Spain to see Moorish archictecture...

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would't even bother move to England at all! If I had the chance, I would leave this evil country for good! You'll be lucky if you can get a very good job at all - UK tends to employ black people for care workers, security guards, cleaners, low end jobs. The chance to rise up in a jobs is very hard. They are now giving better jobs to immigrants who don't even have qualifications and fast-track them into doctors, nurses, shop owners. supervisors etc. The UK government are currentlty moving out black people from their homes, that they have worked hard for all their lives) and are being replaced with immigrants - mexicans, italians, polish, russians, ukrainians, chinese, philippines. Ethiopians and Muslims are given free money, housing, big expensive cars, all their bills paid free, and they don't even have to work. Black people have to suffer and struggle to get somewhere.

The whole system in the UK is really designed so that black people DON'T get anywhere in life. There's no help and no justice for us at all! You can check out what people have to say about the UK on Youtube!

When the UK was in lockdown, the news channels were saying something that the virus was killing black people faster than white people, you should have seen how the british acted towards black people as though they had the plauge, they would dodge them on the street in the stores, white people wouldn't touch what a black person touched - COVID showed up the racism in the country! Don't let the UK government fool any of you that there's no racism - BS! There is racism in the UK! I am experiencing that now!

Also, I warn everyone to stay away from NHS hospitals, they are killing Black people-you know why, because they killed our loved ones in front our eyes and they are telling us lies too! Again, lawyers dont want to take our case, their excuse is that it is hard to prove! Well, it was very easy for the hospitals involed to kill! The NHS will cover up the evils that they do and you will find you will never get justice. THE NHS, police, coroners, lawyers and gov all help to cover up - DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM!
    This sounds exactly like what’s going on in the USA.
    • Demonizing us at every turn
    • Denying us an opportunity to succeed
    • Bringing in subservient buffer classes
    • Hospitals killing us
    Like father, like son.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To travel to:

Ghana
    Nigeria
    Ethiopia
    Kenya
    South Africa

I cannot see myaelf living anywhere else. #murica

I've always wanted to visit Japan and see a baseball game. Also hit up the Cherry Blossom trees during the season. Kyoto, and hit that waterfall.....Jamaica is on that list...always wanted to hit up Liverpool cuz Patrice O'Neal always talked about it. Salamanca, Spain to see Moorish archictecture...
    @R’Gos rho this yo Japanese breh right here.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not sure I would want to live anywhere else. This country has so many issues but for me, I want to be close to family and I know once I have the security of my own family (husband, children, etc) I will be set. That being said... If I was on my own, I would want to move to Fiji. I know it is a small island and not safe in terms of weather but that place is fn beautiful.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not sure I would want to live anywhere else. This country has so many issues but for me, I want to be close to family and I know once I have the security of my own family (husband, children, etc) I will be set. That being said... If I was on my own, I would want to move to Fiji. I know it is a small island and not safe in terms of weather but that place is fn beautiful.
    If you love Fiji, you will most definitely love Guam. I plan on taking a vacation back there in the not too distant future.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I have 0 interest in visiting Europe. If I want to visit "Euro-trash", all I have to do is go to Georgia and see the white people there. Naw...UK, AK, or KKK why spend an absorbent amount of money to be called a "n****r" when I can just stay in the U.S. and not have to spend a dime!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Sidebar.

Does a Full English taste as disgusting as it looks?