The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

COVID-19 Megathread

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    President Joe Biden is announcing Thursday that all employers with more than 100 workers will be forced to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly.

Biden will have OSHA make a rule requiring employees of companies to be tested. Companies will have to pay for the testing, but they can pass the cost on to employees.

Biden is also signing an executive order to require vaccination for employees of the executive branch and contractors who do business with the federal government — with no option to test instead. That covers several million more workers.

Pardon the terrible source. Basically if you work in a company 100+ employees or more, they gon fire your ass if you get vax’d. No company is going to want to have to ensure you get tested weekly for the virus.

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Liberals,

200.gif

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know how anyone can tolerate this BS man. The dude is a puppet and the establishment and rich elites have their hands so far up the man's backside, is it any wonder he had to let us know he could still wipe himself? No joke... The dude legit told a report he wiped. WTF

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know how anyone can tolerate this BS man. The dude is a puppet and the establishment and rich elites have their hands so far up the man's backside, is it any wonder he had to let us know he could still wipe himself? No joke... The dude legit told a report he wiped. WTF
    because humans are a flock animal and need a leader to follow

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Any stories or significant news about COVID 19 will be posted here. Unless solo thread worthy all other threads will be deleted or combined here.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Cuba has largely focused on developing its own vaccines, rather than depend on other countries for the medications.

Cuba’s healthcare is A1 so it’s no surprise that they developed their own. I was a little concerned that they we giving it to kids but it ain’t the Pfizer, Moderna, J&J profit motivated crap so I can’t speak ill or it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I can’t get with Biden trying to make it seem like unvax are the issue. He had more heat for us than he had for China.
    That's the startling part to me. One minute it is vax vs unvax and the next it could be something worse. If Americans are willing to turn on their own so quickly it just shows me that we are headed for some spooky times.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Everything they are doing with covid screams powergrab. That much is clear. They want the haves to have all the freedom and the have nots to live under the corrupt boot of the old south. It will not surprise me if slavery becomes a thing again in the US before I hit the grave. They have it in China and it seems like the powers that be want US to be China 2.0

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Everything they are doing with covid screams powergrab. That much is clear. They want the haves to have all the freedom and the have nots to live under the corrupt boot of the old south. It will not surprise me if slavery becomes a thing again in the US before I hit the grave. They have it in China and it seems like the powers that be want US to be China 2.0
    Yes, they have been clenching more and more power since 9/11. I think they are getting ready for the economic collapse.

elevationallah

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks

Pardon the terrible source. Basically if you work in a company 100+ employees or more, they gon fire your ass if you get vax’d. No company is going to want to have to ensure you get tested weekly for the virus.

If anyone needs "Exemption Docs", I've put them together in one place on my site EXEMPTION DOCUMENTS -
    You can modify these templates to fit your situation.
    Remember, if you quit your job, you can't get unemployment.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If anyone needs "Exemption Docs", I've put them together in one place on my site
    I saw these on lioness crowned’s show…thanks for making these and thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    If anyone needs "Exemption Docs", I've put them together in one place on my site
    Thank you for sharing, I will check these out.

Last edited by a moderator:

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So there are some more things coming out that are basically confirming this was a lab leak but with intentions. Supposedly, some whistle-blowers in China are saying they did everything on purpose. They thought "why should our economy be the only one that suffers?" and they did very little to stop the spread. They even allowed flights into mainland Wuhan while the virus was spreading knowing people would take it back to their countries.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I am in a trade school, and was considering being an overseas contractor, "G-shop." Then, I read something about it becoming mandatory federal govt employees be vacd. Thanks for the info about the 100 plus employees. Seems I might need to consider choosing residential work with a local company...

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The Omicron variant is now the dominant strain in the US, accounting for more than 73% of new Covid-19 cases last week, according to CDC data Monday.
    US President Biden announced a new initiative to distribute at-home tests and said vaccinated Americans can safely go ahead with holiday plans. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization’s leader said the pandemic might mean canceling in-person events over the holiday period.
    Countries continue to implement measures to curb cases ahead of the holidays, with London, Paris and Rome canceling New Year's Eve events.

Source:

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't knock anyone if they take the jab or not, it's your own business and preference. Me personally I don't trust it. My reason? for starters none of these "vaccines" were ever truly tested, not enough time to study side effects. The fastest vaccine ever to be tested and given to the public took 4 years, I believe it was for mumps or chicken pox I cant remember.. and my second reason is, the definition of what a "vaccine" is and does does fit what this "vaccine" is doing. Vaccines are suppose to make you immune to the virus it was made for.
    "Breakthrough" cases proves this sh*t doesn't work. every variant has "broken through" every time. so what's really the point of putting something in your body that hasn't been tested properly and isn't 100% effective? and we still won't know what the side effects are 10-15-20 years down the line.

This mandate is a slippery slope
    what other mandates can they cook up after this one successfully takes its grip?

All Black people on section 8, housing grants, welfare, felons, drop out's ect. are mandated to work for white people for free....

All black men who have sex offences or violent crimes will be mandated to get castrated.

All black females on welfare, under 35,mandate to be sterilized or females that have more than 2 baby daddies

see where this can go?

I know it sounds extreme... but so did putting people in ovens.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Facts.

mjlolWe gon have to yearly boosters til we die every year they gon say you ain’t fully vaccinated.
    Check out the links I've posted. There's micro organisms in the vaccines! Living, growing, mutating & altering your DNA! Also, the government is preparing for the "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" & I bet these vaccines have lots to do with it! CDC & GOVERNMENT ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, Google it!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Check out the links I've posted. There's micro organisms in the v-a-xs! Living, growing, mutating & altering your DNA! Also, the government is preparing for the "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" & I bet these v-a-xs have lots to do with it! CDC & GOVERNMENT ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, Google it!
    A government zombie apocalypse? Maybe they were talking about Ambien users.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Check out the links I've posted. There's micro organisms in the v-a-xs! Living, growing, mutating & altering your DNA! Also, the government is preparing for the "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" & I bet these v-a-xs have lots to do with it! CDC & GOVERNMENT ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, Google it!
    Just wanted send a shout out to the HEB area!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I notice when I was doing some shopping yesterday, meat prices are almost double what they were just 2 years ago. The shelves are looking more and more empty too. My mom actually got herself a used freezer and started storing meats last year. I probably should have done the same. Of everything, prices on that are the worst.

DSGBB1

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I notice when I was doing some shopping yesterday, meat prices are almost double what they were just 2 years ago. The shelves are looking more and more empty too. My mom actually got herself a used freezer and started storing meats last year. I probably should have done the same. Of everything, prices on that are the worst.
    Yeah, I’d suggest buying a deep freezer and stock up on meat right now because it’s going to get more expensive than it is now. Stock up on staple like beans, rice, whole grains etc. There’s a fertilizer shortage too so, there won’t be as much produce available soon too…. China shutdown two major ports too and where a lot of our food comes from… apple juice, frozen seafood, chicken.. lots of stuff… An engineered food shortage is coming

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, I’d suggest buying a deep freezer and stock up on meat right now because it’s going to get more expensive than it is now. Stock up on staple like beans, rice, whole grains etc. There’s a fertilizer shortage too so, there won’t be as much produce available soon too…. China shutdown two major ports too and where a lot of our food comes from… apple juice, frozen seafood, chicken.. lots of stuff… An engineered food shortage is coming
    Some older dude was talking about an engineered foot shortage at the clinic the other day and I had no idea what he was talking about but it all coming together. They are doing this on purpose. They can take steps to make improvements but they are doing everything in their power to ensure a lot of people suffer. What their end goal is, I don't know but you are right. We should all be stocking up right now. I should have done the same as my mom. Going to look into getting one of those chest freezers this week.

DSGBB1

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Some older dude was talking about an engineered foot shortage at the clinic the other day and I had no idea what he was talking about but it all coming together. They are doing this on purpose. They can take steps to make improvements but they are doing everything in their power to ensure a lot of people suffer. What their end goal is, I don't know but you are right. We should all be stocking up right now. I should have done the same as my mom. Going to look into getting one of those chest freezers this week.
    Well their end goal is total control. Make everyone rely on the government for food, money, and housing. They want everyone to get the vaccine…. So when people are hungry, they do things they wouldn’t normally do. If you get hungry enough, you’ll take the vaccine. That’s the agenda

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Sometime I feels government and v-a-x makers making this situation as great business opportunity for them to make money as this is business of fear. I just read that France detected new variant which is more danger than others but less spreading rate at the moment.
    is that the Macron variant?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I bought one two summers ago. Don't make the same mistake i made tho. I forgot about a lot of my meats and had to toss a lot of it. What I didn't know is that you can still only safely keep meat in the deep freezer 6 months at the most