Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This past Sunday, Creflo Dollar, Mr> "I need a multi-million dollar airplane to do God's work" finally admitted after nearly 30 years of teaching ungodly prosperity ministry that it was all wrong. He also advised his followers to throw away those teachings, notes, books, and videos on the subject. The narcissist in him REFUSED to apologize for misleading his flock for years. No mention of refunding poor Black folks their hard-earned for funding his lavish lifestyle either.

Imagine what B1s could've done with that money to build up our communities.

What was so disturbing to me is listening to Black people applaud him and support him after he INTENTIONALLY misled them. Black people will NEVER be free because we love the folks who keep us in bondage and we NEVER punish those who violate, rob, cheat, bondage, or kill our community. Yah, have mercy on my people...

Creflo Dollar Ministries, The Great Misunderstanding - Sunday Service (These Are His Confessions)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOSboAvyy9E&t=387s

Televangelist Creflo Dollar says teachings on tithing ‘not correct’ but won’t apologize to followers (Christian Post)​

Televangelist Creflo Dollar says teachings on tithing ‘not correct’ but won’t apologize to followers

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This past Sunday, Creflo Dollar, Mr> "I need a multi-million dollar airplane to do God's work" finally admitted after nearly 30 years of teaching ungodly prosperity ministry that it was all wrong. He also advised his followers to throw away those teachings, notes, books, and videos on the subject. The narcissist in him REFUSED to apologize for misleading his flock for years. No mention of refunding poor Black folks their hard-earned for funding his lavish lifestyle either.

Imagine what B1s could've done with that money to build up our communities.

What was so disturbing to me is listening to Black people applaud him and support him after he INTENTIONALLY misled them. Black people will NEVER be free because we love the folks who keep us in bondage and we NEVER punish those who violate, rob, cheat, bondage, or kill our community. Yah, have mercy on my people...

Creflo Dollar Ministries, The Great Misunderstanding - Sunday Service (These Are His Confessions)
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOSboAvyy9E&t=387s

Televangelist Creflo Dollar says teachings on tithing ‘not correct’ but won’t apologize to followers (Christian Post)​

Televangelist Creflo Dollar says teachings on tithing ‘not correct’ but won’t apologize to followers
    One thing pimp daddy isn't going to do is give that money back. What he's basically doing is changing his subscription model from 10% to pay what you can.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    You have accurately iterated the stranglehold this mass delusion has on its followers. The dangling carrot of faith asks parishioners to forgo logic and employ hope as a mechanism to sound outcomes. He has deceived them but in their minds this scornful act is a righteous man demonstrating his integrity for all to see. They see a man who is bravely moving in the grace of the lord and willing to admit when he is wrong. What we see is a Shepard moving his flock in a differing direction.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm hollering usher laugh but you right!🤣 he is an ole low down dirty back scallywag.
    I'm at the point where I let the pimp get pimped. My family's church had a scandal where the pimp daddy in christ raised money to buy the building but he took the money and bought his kids Mercedes and bought investment properties. Pimp daddy gets the church kicked out the building because he wasn't paying rent and the members of the church including my fam bam made excuses. They still follow that crook today and I just have to charge they silly asses to the game.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have accurately iterated the stranglehold this mass delusion has on its followers. The dangling carrot of faith asks parishioners to forgo logic and employ hope as a mechanism to sound outcomes. He has deceived them but in their minds this scornful act is a righteous man demonstrating his integrity for all to see. They see a man who is bravely moving in the grace of the lord and willing to admit when he is wrong. What we see is a Shepard moving his flock in a differing direction.
    I used to wonder how folks could fall for such deception, but I'm living it. We all ain't gone make it. No wonder folks laugh at us and run all on top of our heads. We accept ANYTHING, and I do mean anything.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm at the point where I let the pimp get pimped. My family's church had a scandal where the pimp daddy in christ raised money to buy the building but he took the money and bought his kids Mercedes and bought investment properties. Pimp daddy gets the church kicked out the building because he wasn't paying rent and the members of the church including my fam bam made excuses. They still follow that crook today and I just have to charge they silly asses to the game.
    And we wonder why our community isn't respected. We are what we tolerate. It really is time for us to separate and thin the herd.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    And we wonder why our community isn't respected. We are what we tolerate. It really is time for us to separate and thin the herd.
    Well every community has these suckers. Jewish let priest suck foreskin off baby dicks so it's clearly some other reason why we're not respected.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    One thing pimp daddy isn't going to do is give that money back. What he's basically doing is changing his subscription model from 10% to pay what you can.
    Will Smith HahaYou nailed it. He was probably getting too many bounced checks and had to change up the tithing requirements but had to justify it cuz he been running his mouth about 10% for so long.