The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cryptocurrency, a tale of another ponzi scheme

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was called crazy for pointing this out early on but was told I was too skeptical,. Ain't nothin new under the sun, but the love of money makes new suckers every day. There are no easy meal tickets in this world for the righteous. One day I hope my people will learn this. Cryptocurrency was created by the government for the government. They are getting ready to regulate their own creation, they created a solution, a problem, and yet another solution.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was called crazy for pointing this out early on but was told I was too skeptical,. Ain't nothin new under the sun, but the love of money makes new suckers every day. There are no easy meal tickets in this world for the righteous. One day I hope my people will learn this. Cryptocurrency was created by the government for the government. They are getting ready to regulate their own creation, they created a solution, a problem, and yet another solution.

You think crypto is a ponzi scheme? I have never heard that.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With what's been going on with cryptocurrency for months now, it's why a lot of people are beginning to have doubts on the cryptocurrency project but I know very well that it's not a ponzi or scam.
    The cryptocurrency was used to lure folks to adore the blockchain technology, the digital currency system the powers that be are planning to go to once the system fails. The unelected rich, the folks who really run the system, are telling you the jig is up and what their ultimate goals and objectives are, and we, who always fall victim to their nefarious plans, often don't heed the warnings and end up being taken advantage of.

I don't know why we want to trust an invention a White mind created so because it was tied to money. Nothing this system has ever created has benefited us. Just because we gain a few little coins today doesn't mean it's not going to be a poison pill tomorrow. We get so caught up in the now and the White man's money-making schemes we forget how unnatural and exploitative they are. Everything they create is zero-sum with them being the biggest winners. Play the game at your own risk.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Despite the recent happenings in the crypto world, I still do not believe that it is a Ponzi Scheme
    Every person victimized by a Ponzi scheme said the same thing until they got the letter or visit from the Feds. Just be careful is all I'd suggest. The little guy never wins unless they get out before the bottom falls out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Blockchain is a blessing and a curse, just depends on who actually uses it.

Crypto in and of itself is a means of transferring funds, gaining capital, etc. among people without the use of a bank. There are scams in crypto just like everything else but the big names in crypto are not scams. You have to watch out for coins and alt coins. There you will find 8/10 scams.

This is not to say the government doesn't want to take control of crypto... they are trying.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Blockchain is a blessing and a curse, just depends on who actually uses it.

Crypto in and of itself is a means of transferring funds, gaining capital, etc. among people without the use of a bank. There are scams in crypto just like everything else but the big names in crypto are not scams. You have to watch out for coins and alt coins. There you will find 8/10 scams.

This is not to say the government doesn't want to take control of crypto... they are trying.
    It's a blessing now, the curse will come later just like with everything else.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a blessing now, the curse will come later just like with everything else.
    I know what you are saying. This is going to lead to the NWO and them controlling our lives through digital currency. Some people in my family believe it will be in line with the mark of the beast in the bible. I trust crypto, I don't trust people and what they will do with it.