Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Damar Hamlin Of The Bengals Collapses After Tackle!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Wow I hope that brotha is ok. Taking hits to the head I not good even with a helmet on.

The 2nd thing that had me shook also, was paramedics worked on him for 9 minutes & still couldn't revive him.
    Now in critical condition & breathing with the aid of machines.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    They say th game is postponed, but I don't see how that can be. Saturday is the final week (which funnily enough, 16 games wasn't enough for the league. They HAD to have a 17th) of the season. Then playoffs start. They may as well call the game a forfeit and let both teams walk with a tie.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They say th game is postponed, but I don't see how that can be. Saturday is the final week (which funnily enough, 16 games wasn't enough for the league. They HAD to have a 17th) of the season. Then playoffs start. They may as well call the game a forfeit and let both teams walk with a tie.
    I don't see how the game could've continued. Damar's teammates were distraught & traumatized. I think out if love & respect, the right call was made.
    Everyone ended up at the hospital to show their love & respect.
    I pray that young brotha has a full & rapid recovery.
    The NFL team owners have work to do & this can NEVER happen again! 🖕🏽making money off our people & PROTECT OUR PEOPLE! NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. Because if it wasn't for us, there would be no leagues!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i just watched a video last week about how the NFL has contingency plans for events like if a team plane crashes and the whole team dies. They have a system of how the team can be rebuilt overnight pulling players from other teams.

that said, it shouldn't have taken that long to cancel the game. But you know, capitalism. smh

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've heard reports that Hamlin suffered a heart attack on the field. The EMTs restarted his heart on the field but he's in critical condition in a sedated state.
    prayer GIF

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This has become a huge problem for younger people. Just like everything thing else it will be ignored after this saga ends.
    There are injuries of some sort in every game. You'd think that all the money these WS owners make off our people, they'd PROTECT THEIR INVESTMENTS! I really hope that our athletes wake up & see who truly has the power! Walk out simultaneously & make demands! Until they do, this isn't going to stop! More of our athletes will be injured & replaced without consequences for the WS owners!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

considering the amount of money and technology used in their gear to PREVENT this sort of thing from happening, idk. my thought is still the vaccine. And we been seeing multiple athletes collapsing in the same manner without being hit in the chest like that.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    considering the amount of money and technology used in their gear to PREVENT this sort of thing from happening, idk. my thought is still the vaccine. And we been seeing multiple athletes collapsing in the same manner without being hit in the chest like that.
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm sure that the impact caused the heart attack, but in the history of football, how is this the first time this has ever happened on the field?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't see how the game could've continued. Damar's teammates were distraught & traumatized. I think out if love & respect, the right call was made.
    Everyone ended up at the hospital to show their love & respect.
    I pray that young brotha has a full & rapid recovery.
    The NFL team owners have work to do & this can NEVER happen again! 🖕🏽making money off our people & PROTECT OUR PEOPLE! NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. Because if it wasn't for us, there would be no leagues!
    oh no doubt. The game should've been immediately canceled. What I'm asking is how can they postpone a game instead of just canceling it and calling it a tie. The NFL isn't like other sports where you cna schedule a back to back or a double header. I don't see how its possible this game can be resumed. There isn't enough time. The season ends next weekend.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They wear chest protection so the hit didn't do this to him. I am wondering if the dude has some sort of heart defect that was never diagnosed. I have been hearing of so many young mens' hearts stop the last few years, it is concerning. I hope he pulls through.
    The last few years what else was going on??? Athletes were mandated to take the covid 19 vaccine. Remember they were trying to force Kyrie to take it. The timeline coincides with the reality the vaccine is causing heart defects in athletes. These young men are not dropping from some mystery heart sickness. The vaccine is causing heart issues.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is how they defeat us. They make us fearful to state the obvious for fear of some backlash from the dominant society. They have always lied to us for the purpose of manipulation and death. Tuskegee anyone??
    When we talk about outnumbering them folks in the coming decades it's not a joke and they are clearly showing their hand from the vaccines to the various water crisis to the attacks on the power grid. This is open warfare.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a people we need to have longer attention spans when it comes to warfare. 2 years ago vaccines causing heartattacks was a conspiracy theory 2 years later we are seeing athletes at the pinnacle of physical health just drop like flies. Your enemy won't tell you you are right about their wicked devices.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    oh no doubt. The game should've been immediately canceled. What I'm asking is how can they postpone a game instead of just canceling it and calling it a tie. The NFL isn't like other sports where you cna schedule a back to back or a double header. I don't see how its possible this game can be resumed. There isn't enough time. The season ends next weekend.
    It can't, you're right, it can only be a tie. Gotta keep it moving, playoffs are here.