The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dana White Gets Into Fight With Wife in Nightclub

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Look how different this is being treated by the media. TMZ doesn’t even have this as their top story but when it was guys like Ray Rice it was EVERYWHERE!

He was straight up trading blows with his wife and TMZ writes this fluffy piece about it that does not demonize Dana. Sad how if this was a brotha they would have had a headline like:

WATCH THE GUT WRENCHING FOOTAGE OF DEMONTE SMITH UNLEASHING A TERRIFYING FURY OF BLOWS ON HIS UNSUSPECTING WIFE

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whitey can do what they want and not be demonized in the lame stream media. 👎🏾 I remember the situation with Ray Rice and his wife. I don’t think he has recovered from it, but has apologized and moved on. The white athletes can beat their spouses and sexually assault females and be fine in the end. Double standards indeed.

LifeorDeath

Registered
    zBucks
    They aren't even hiding the double standard anymore...and i don't believe him when he says this is the first time its ever happened, maybe its the first time it ever happened......in public
    Those two were too comfortable hitting each other for it to be the first time.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Pretty sure this won't get the ray rice treatment in the media....smh we know why.
    kermit the frog girl GIF

zBucks
    Of course nothing is going to happen because of this. When you hear all of these black dudes doing it, they get blasted for months or years, yet I haven't witnessed much of any fuss about Dana White doing this shit. The double standards are real. Dana White will go on as if nothing happened, and his wife will probably stick by his side too.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She slapped him, he slapped her. Doesn't look all that serious. They were both drunk and he probably said something stupid to her to provoke the slap. He was embarrassed and slapped back. Now maybe his slap hit a lot harder than it looked but I rarely see a slap doing much damage, even from a dude. I would be far more concerned if he close fisted her.

Just drunk white people things.

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We don't have any voices on Fox Sports, ESPN, calling out the hypocrisy either they don't want to (Barkley, Shaq) or they aren't allowed to.

The closest you will get this called out platform wise is possibly The Breakfast Club. Shannon Sharpe could and I think even might but its not a given.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Something needs to be done about white on white crime. Will they have that conversation? (I won't hold my breath).
    Should we care if they are beating each other? Should we do something about it? Let them clean up their own damn messes.

That being said, the media always ignores high profile white figures when this happens but quickly will through a black man under the bus for the same thing. I get wanting to put a spotlight on the white men who do this, I am assuming that is the point you were making, but it won't happen.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I get wanting to put a spotlight on the white men who do this, I am assuming that is the point you were making
    Yes, that was correct. The numerous cases of white men attacking women are often minimised. Whether it is high profile or simply regular people, white males are not held to the same standard as anybody else. This is not pathologised in the same way if it was a black male.

Of course it is on white people to clean up their own mess, its more to do with us making sure that we're aware of what is happening, and being cognisant of who is being made the face of domestic violence.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, that was correct. The numerous cases of white men attacking women are often minimised. Whether it is high profile or simply regular people, white males are not held to the same standard as anybody else. This is not pathologised in the same way if it was a black male.

Of course it is on white people to clean up their own mess, its more to do with us making sure that we're aware of what is happening, and being cognisant of who is being made the face of domestic violence.
    There is an area not too far from where I live that is basically all upper middle class and lower upper class families. They have the highest rates of domestic abuse in the area and they are like 98.2% white in terms of population. No one even seems to care and even the cops don't react anymore. I heard they take their time showing up cause they know it is just some white dude beating his wife and she won't leave him.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MoT #290 Crime Report: Dana White Beats Wife, Ari Emanuel Is Silent

Look how different this is being treated by the media. TMZ doesn’t even have this as their top story but when it was guys like Ray Rice it was EVERYWHERE!

He was straight up trading blows with his wife and TMZ writes this fluffy piece about it that does not demonize Dana. Sad how if this was a brotha they would have had a headline like:

WATCH THE GUT WRENCHING FOOTAGE OF DEMONTE SMITH UNLEASHING A TERRIFYING FURY OF BLOWS ON HIS UNSUSPECTING WIFE
    Something about a Black male doing something even remotely violent (even if it's alleged) makes them shit their pants in sheer, overblown rage and fear. They really are projecting when they call others "snowflakes" and claim that Black people "chimp out" and get "triggered."

Ray Rice has an incident with his wife in public = Apologies not accepted.
    Fly Throw Out GIF by Heavy Steppers
    Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite
    Get Out Crash GIF by GritTV

Bill Cosby accused of taking advantage of women (who are mostly white) =
    200.gif
    Hannibal Burress Hannible GIF by The Eric Andre Show

Only 2 people listed in this gif have been to prison BTW.
    Can you guess who they are as well as their race?
    Donald Trump Women GIF by INTO ACTION

Will Smith slaps Chris Rock = NOOO!!! YOU UNRULY SAFE NEGRO. HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME?! YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM WITH YOUR BIG GIANT HAIRY GORILLA FISTS YOU SAVAGE ASSHOLE. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHER N1GGERS. WE HATE YOU NOW. I CAN NEVER WATCH THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR AGAIN.

Kanye West tweets about going DEFCON 3 of Jewish People =
    get him crowd GIF by South Park

Kyrie Irving posts Amazon link on Twitter =
    mob throwing GIF by BBC

Dana White savagely beats his wife in public = Let's all forget this happened and be better people this 2023. 😇💝 #TheWhiteFamilyThatPraysTogetherStaysTogether #ThisTooShallPass Be sure to tune in for the premiere of the new show Power Slap on TBS. (FREE PROMO)

Wonder what his punishment will be.
    A pay raise, more fancy meals, a new rescheduled (not cancelled) TV series that will air on TBS, free publicity, free sympathy, a pat on the back by Ari Emanuel, a salad toss from Stephen Sambo Asseater Smith, and more white privilege and power.

The white media and company sure do know how to bring their kid gloves to an all-white MMA fight.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Rather than start a new thread and the risk of hijacking this one (my apologies) there is another white domestic abuse case that the media has completely gone silent about.

The head coach of the US national soccer team, Gregg Berhalter, wasn't playing soccer great Claudio Reyna's son enough. Reyna and his wife are long time personal friends of Berhalter and his wife and was incensed about it and thought it was disloyal towards their long friendship.

Being very good friends they knew of Berhalter's alleged domestic abuse. Reyna supposedly tried to blackmail Berhalter with it if he didn't start his son. Supposedly, Reyna's wife told the US soccer federation about it.

This has a lot of drama and is messy and one would think it would be front page news....but its fairly quiet.