The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

De BRIEFING/DePROGRAMING

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with this assertion that this was the move all along. When the head of the family, the father is weakened, the family is down the drain. I honestly wish our women will begin to respect the men more going forward as that will enable a lot of our long forgotten ethics as Blacks coming back alive.
    The Tide is Shifting ‼️

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Tide is Shifting ‼️
    Brothas gotta push to be in that leadership position. We have to give our woman something to submit to. A lot of dude’s expect their women to submit when they can’t provide a lifestyle above welfare.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Brothas gotta push to be in that leadership position. We have to give our woman something to submit to. A lot of dude’s expect their women to submit when they can’t provide a lifestyle above welfare.
    This is a plain fact. When you fail on your responsibility as a man, it's going to be almost impossible for a lady, or your wife to have that high respect for you. Even if she wanted to, it's going to have a big cramp on her knees to bend. A man should never be a failure.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a plain fact. When you fail on your responsibility as a man, it's going to be almost impossible for a lady, or your wife to have that high respect for you. Even if she wanted to, it's going to have a big cramp on her knees to bend. A man should never be a failure.
    Absolutely, you cannot submit to $0 or poor leadership and planning.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Why set an unachievable bar? Every sane person wants to succeed in life and many are driven by and obsess about that single notion but realistically life should not be based solely on 'success'. We don't have a perfect world and none of us are perfect yet we brow beat ourselves every day to attain perfection in a warped system of inequity and discrimination -a wise man once described that as 'striving after wind' -King Solomon.
    How about we set a realistic bar of 'contentment' instead. Let those obsessed with wealth, materialism and vanity pursue such things and those of us content with moderation, committed relationships based on morality, true love and respect, family values and race pride seek just that and be content with that, even happy. If you exceed contentment then consider that a bonus or a blessing. Life's too short and precious for us all to be careering down a one way/wrong way street at 90 miles an hour pursuing elusive success/perfection in a contrived system that prevents the majority of us from achieving success. Success does not always equate to happiness and most are invariably not content with success -hence the insatiable obsession to keep seeking more. Black people struggle to find compatible relationships because white media has damaged too many black minds. Is every rich person a success? Is every broke person a loser? 🤔 Yet many 'successful' people abandon it all to live off grid in pursuit of contentment and holistic lifestyle.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely, you cannot submit to $0 or poor leadership and planning.
    True, unfortunately this happened to an immeasurable degree in 2020 elections. How much, who knows❓Professor Crunk telling Black women to withhold sex in the bedroom if Blk men do not support Biden. After the “You’re not Black if you don’t vote for me” made by Biden, his numbers should have tanked especially amongst Black Men. And this political tool, instrument, strategy is what Abrams is attempting to employ in Georgia at this very moment. I hope at least the Brothers in Atlanta rejects Abrams.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True, unfortunately this happened to an immeasurable degree in 2020 elections. How much, who knows❓Professor Crunk telling Black women to withhold sex in the bedroom if Blk men do not support Biden. After the “You’re not Black if you don’t vote for me” made by Biden, his numbers should have tanked especially amongst Black Men. And this political tool, instrument, strategy is what Abrams is attempting to employ in Georgia at this very moment. I hope at least the Brothers in Atlanta rejects Abrams.
    We not gonna replace generations of programming in one decade unfortunately. But we are definitely changing the culture. It may change slowly overtime it won’t be one election where the whole bottom falls out. It may be gradually. Just hopefully not too gradually that we are replaced when we finally wake up.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We not gonna replace generations of programming in one decade unfortunately. But we are definitely changing the culture. It may change slowly overtime it won’t be one election where the whole bottom falls out. It may be gradually. Just hopefully not too gradually that we are replaced when we finally wake up.
    I think Va sent a strong message. Obama, Abrams, & Kamala(❓) stomped in Va, & they suffered a humiliating defeat. Abrams camp recently appealed to Lil’ Dirk & they both engaged in an online “sit-down”. An Abrams failure in Georgia, especially Atlanta will signal to the Dems an unmistakable & clear message of dissatisfaction 🔥

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    If only the majority of black Americans possessed your intelligence and political astuteness you'd all be much better off economically and socially by now 👍🏿👊🏿

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been saying it for years that this divide of the black family was on purpose and so many women ate it up. I can't tell you how many friends I had growing up where the mother was the head of the household and the brothers of my friends were constantly talked down to and disrespected, treated like dirt. Then they wonder why they grow up to treat women like ish. Boys need strong father figures to become great leaders. As much as I can say a strong sister is the foundation of a strong family, if you remove the father, the boys will suffer. We see it time and time again. If for some reason the father of your boy is not in the picture, you need to supplement that role through family be it your brother, your father, a church leader, a sports coach, something. Boys need stability and a strong role model to help shape their future.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I have been saying it for years that this divide of the black family was on purpose and so many women ate it up. I can't tell you how many friends I had growing up where the mother was the head of the household and the brothers of my friends were constantly talked down to and disrespected, treated like dirt. Then they wonder why they grow up to treat women like ish. Boys need strong father figures to become great leaders. As much as I can say a strong sister is the foundation of a strong family, if you remove the father, the boys will suffer. We see it time and time again. If for some reason the father of your boy is not in the picture, you need to supplement that role through family be it your brother, your father, a church leader, a sports coach, something. Boys need stability and a strong role model to help shape their future.
    Couldn't agree more and explains why the government made it an ongoing agenda to remove the fathers and substitute adult males from the households of black families so that young fatherless boys would become vulnerable from lack of direction and manliness. Sadly, many black women lacked the gumption to stand by their man, preferencing gov handouts and pseudo autonomy to the psychological detriment of the boys. How many would admit to making the wrong decision back then?🤔

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Couldn't agree more and explains why the government made it an ongoing agenda to remove the fathers and substitute adult males from the households of black families so that young fatherless boys would become vulnerable from lack of direction and manliness. Sadly, many black women lacked the gumption to stand by their man, preferencing gov handouts and pseudo autonomy to the psychological detriment of the boys. How many would admit to making the wrong decision back then?🤔
    My dad always said that millions of women chose daddy government over having a father figure for their child/children and because so many of them did it, it ended up creating a system where it was impossible to get out of poverty and still provide for your kids. They made it easy to say no to marriage and no to long-term relationships with men. If a woman were to get married and the man worked, she would be removed from welfare. If a woman were to aspire to be more and earn more, she would be removed from welfare. A lot of women get stuck in a system that gives them just enough to get by with the alternative being working more hours, having less income, and struggling more. It is all a trap. There used black people to experiment on and now they want to push everyone else in this government-reliant system. They want everyone to own nothing and be so reliant on the government that if they did anything against them, they would lose food, shelter, etc.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    My dad always said that millions of women chose daddy government over having a father figure for their child/children and because so many of them did it, it ended up creating a system where it was impossible to get out of poverty and still provide for your kids. They made it easy to say no to marriage and no to long-term relationships with men. If a woman were to get married and the man worked, she would be removed from welfare. If a woman were to aspire to be more and earn more, she would be removed from welfare. A lot of women get stuck in a system that gives them just enough to get by with the alternative being working more hours, having less income, and struggling more. It is all a trap. There used black people to experiment on and now they want to push everyone else in this government-reliant system. They want everyone to own nothing and be so reliant on the government that if they did anything against them, they would lose food, shelter, etc.
    It was a trap and black women took the bait for all the wrong reasons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Granted they were put in a very crappy situation by the government. The easiest path was the one that screwed the community the hardest. The best path was unclear, unknown, and that is a hard path to choose when you have children. But remaining on that path now is heresy but at the time I get it.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Granted they were put in a very crappy situation by the government. The easiest path was the one that screwed the community the hardest. The best path was unclear, unknown, and that is a hard path to choose when you have children. But remaining on that path now is heresy but at the time I get it.
    Yes, it was a difficult choice but they should've made one based on principle because if the relationship failed for whatever reason they could still rely on the welfare state because it has a statutory duty of care plus the fact that the racist tactic did not apply to white families. Yes, it's easy with hindsight but WS' racist policy would've failed spectacularly if all black families acted on code and refused to go along with their destructive agenda. We'd most likely be more in tact today.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, it was a difficult choice but they should've made one based on principle because if the relationship failed for whatever reason they could still rely on the welfare state because it has a statutory duty of care plus the fact that the racist tactic did not apply to white families. Yes, it's easy with hindsight but WS' racist policy would've failed spectacularly if all black families acted on code and refused to go along with their destructive agenda. We'd most likely be more in tact today.
    Absolutely true. We are not insular, we need external validation and it’s hurting us. We need to see each other as our path to salvation and not acceptance by the dominated society.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It wasn't a good start, they made it easy for these women to take that bait. It is sad because as much as a preach about getting out of the welfare cycle, so many women just can't do it. They have kids too young and get trapped or their unhealthy family relies on them too much to have the time to get a normal job so they have to work part-time and supplement with welfare.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It wasn't a good start, they made it easy for these women to take that bait. It is sad because as much as a preach about getting out of the welfare cycle, so many women just can't do it. They have kids too young and get trapped or their unhealthy family relies on them too much to have the time to get a normal job so they have to work part-time and supplement with welfare.
    'Evil geniuses' -is how Dr
    'Evil geniuses' is how Dr John Henrick Clarke described these evil hueless mutant bastards. That's the only thing they are good at -perpetrating evil! A reparations cheque would break the cycle of state dependency and that's exactly why they are doing everything possible to not pay up. They won't be able to control or suppress us anymore if they pay up and they can't stand that thought. They'd sooner squander every last dime on the world and its dog except black people -which is exactly what they are doing now under Jim Crow Joe.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    'Evil geniuses' is how Dr John Henrick Clarke described these evil hueless mutant bastards. That's the only thing they are good at -perpetrating evil! A reparations cheque would break the cycle of state dependency and that's exactly why they are doing everything possible to not pay up. They won't be able to control or suppress us anymore if they pay up and they can't stand that thought. They'd sooner squander every last dime on the world and its dog except black people -which is exactly what they are doing now under Jim Crow Joe.
    You can't escape these people. They have the DNA of killers and minipulators. Many of them are in our government, CEOs of major businesses, we have them running and funding medical issues... No matter where you turn, they have infiltrated all spaces and they just want to see black folks irradicated. This is why I think all these democrat-run cities do little to stop black on black crime. They want our people to kill each other. They just don't care.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I have been staring at this and then the joke hits me, well I don't really care about some of the things people refer to us black people as, it should be made known that people are always going to have different opinions about certain things for as long as human existence.

tmccord58

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    This society would not exist if it wasn't for B1. It started when the Moors took them out of caves. Help them to build their civilizations for them white folk to behead the Moors B1. If wasn't for B1 and commerce those folk would be in the dark age still today. The fuckery they betrayed is good to be the cause of the destruction of mankind.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose