Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dead space remake will be released in early 2023

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have never had any interactions with Dead Space, and I never knew it was a game. After reviewing the article that you shared, I find this to be extremely interesting and something I may actually enjoy playing. Considering I've never played the original, I'm uncertain how much better the remake would be. Either way, I guess my main question is, which would you guys recommend? Should I begin playing the original, or should I wait for the remake?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Perfect. Those games used to scare the shit out of me. Hopefully the devs modernize some of the mechanics.
    usher laughIm not gon lie that shit had me jumping too. Them corridors were so dark and then one of those zombie joints pop out. I don't remember too much about it but I remember I loved this gun that shot blades. It was so easy to slice their limbs with that joint. I used to cut the legs out and then it would give me some breathing room. I remember that there were some that spit acid so that you couldn't get away from them.

Aquilla

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    usher laughIm not gon lie that shit had me jumping too. Them corridors were so dark and then one of those zombie joints pop out. I don't remember too much about it but I remember I loved this gun that shot blades. It was so easy to slice their limbs with that joint. I used to cut the legs out and then it would give me some breathing room. I remember that there were some that spit acid so that you couldn't get away from them.
    Them damn Necromorphs were scary asf. Issac's gun was an engineer weapon given it was his profession but since the gun worked on them freaks, that helped him survived. I hope the PS5 controller makes me feel the depth of the weapon. Would be dope!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Them damn Necromorphs were scary asf. Issac's gun was an engineer weapon given it was his profession but since the gun worked on them freaks, that helped him survived. I hope the PS5 controller makes me feel the depth of the weapon. Would be dope!
    Ohhhh yeah that was their name! I looked it up and my favorite weapon on DS2 was the Ripper.

image_5.jpg

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA