Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What really irritates me is that 90% of these Karen videos could be stopped altogether by just not interacting with them. Unless they are touching or blocking your way don't say anything at all. If they are blocking your way the only thing you should be saying is asking them to move and you should only ask once. If you aren't willing to get physical and force your way past them then arguing is pretty stupid because you can't reason with a Karen. They aren't going to just suddenly gain clarity and move based on something you said.

People constantly try to reason with these racists. They sit and go back and forth with them. Don't argue, don't talk and don't try to reason. You can't reason with a racist. Racism in and of itself is unreasonable.

What you must realize is that as a black person you are behind enemy lines. When these people approach you don't attempt to explain anything. Unless they attempt to put hands on you it doesn't matter what they are saying. It doesn't matter how much it irritates you or how racist it is. Don't give them any response. Just remain quiet and continue about your business.

They don't care that you tell them they are racist. They don't care that you tell them they are only harassing you because you're black. They'll just deny it and continue the back and forth. Don't say anything. Unless they are putting hands on you don't say anything at all.

If they do attempt to touch you calmly but assertively tell them to stop and if they don't stop then do whatever you need to to defend yourself. If they are blocking your way then ask them to move and if they don't then do what you must to get past them.

If they threaten to call the police then record it. If you're doing nothing illegal once the police arrive then remain calm, comply with them and let them know that the person approached you and began harassing you for no reason.

You always run the risk that a racist cop will respond. If that happens then just comply and file a lawsuit later if you can afford to. If you can't then oh well. All arguing with the cops is going to do is get you assaulted and please understand the cop is going to get away with that and you will be left with resisting arrest charges on your record.

Arguing and trying to reason with a Karen is a futile effort. They aren't the dumb one at that point. You are! Don't try to reason with a racist cop that is siding with a Karen. Again this is a futile effort . They are trying to do one thing. Get a reaction out of you.

The minute you lose control of your emotions they have what they want. The Karen has reason to tell the cop you are an "angry, scary and threatening black man". They cop has reason to side with the Karen and arrest you.

If you remain calm though, the Karens that are just talkers are likely leave you alone and just walk away. Most of them are scared to get physical. Give them the cold shoulder treatment. I can almost guarantee if they see you aren't going to interact they will just leave. Either that are they will get so mad they will try to touch you. At that point you have a right to defend yourself.

If they do call the police remain calm. Let the police see that you are calm, composed and conducting yourself civilly. Chances are if you're calm then the police are going to see that you aren't causing problems the Karen is.

If the police side with the racist then again comply with whatever they are asking even if it's wrong. Record it all. Get a lawyer and sue the department. Don't bother filing a complaint because that will go no where. Get a lawyer and file a lawsuit. If you can't afford an attorney then just let it be and chalk it up to being in America!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can either let it slide or ride but don’t argue or debate. Because these people really wanna say “get out of here n****r” but can’t so they will hit you with all the BS they make up to basically get the same result.

Karen: “The pool is for residents only”

Black person: “I’m a resident”

Karen: I don’t know uou

Black person: I moved in last year

Karen: Prove it

Black Person: Shows ID

Karen: There’s too many people in this pool I’m calling the cops.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can either let it slide or ride but don’t argue or debate. Because these people really wanna say “get out of here I’m a racist” but can’t so they will hit you with all the BS they make up to basically get the same result.

Karen: “The pool is for residents only”

Black person: “I’m a resident”

Karen: I don’t know uou

Black person: I moved in last year

Karen: Prove it

Black Person: Shows ID

Karen: There’s too many people in this pool I’m calling the cops.
    Yeps, That's why the best thing is to say nothing at all. Just completely ignore them. If they do call the cops you can explain whatever it is to them.
    But if you get into an argument at that point their reason for wanting you to leave becomes that you are disruptive.

Generally speaking unless the cop is a racist they are going to tell the Karen it's a civil matter and to leave you alone.

Like these video where people are in a hotel and have paid for a room and a staff or Karen shows up asking them for proof they are supposed to be there.

You have two choices.
    1. Show them the proof.
    2. (Unless you can see this through to a lawsuit if it doesn't go your way just stick with option 1) Don't show the proof and just shut up and say nothing. If they touch you then it's them who have committed assault. If they call the cops you can show the cops the proof in which case the cops will likely tell them to leave you alone. Now they can say they want you trespassed. They'll likely have to refund you. If the cops do make you leave without refund. Get an attorney.

Unless you can afford to go to court and see option 2 to that end then don't argue. Just go with option one.

Problem is most people want to go back and forth in an argument hoping to win the argument or that the Karen will see the light or get scared or something and leave you alone. Neither of these is likely. What is likely is that you get upset and loud and now the cops have reason to assault you!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    2. (Unless you can see this through to a lawsuit if it doesn't go your way just stick with option 1) Don't show the proof and just shut up and say nothing. If they touch you then it's them who have committed assault. If they call the cops you can show the cops the proof in which case the cops will likely tell them to leave you alone. Now they can say they want you trespassed. They'll likely have to refund you. If the cops do make you leave without refund. Get an attorney.
    It's also the smartest option because you stop the situation from escalating. It stays even keeled until the Karen goes away or until you complete whatever business you have.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's also the smartest option because you stop the situation from escalating. It stays even keeled until the Karen goes away or until you complete whatever business you have.
    Yeps, That's the key is to just not interact. Most of the time if the Karen sees that you are cool and collected and they aren't going to get a reaction and that you are going to ignore them they will go away.

They will either do that or escalate to calling you an N-word or something. It's at this point where you are really tested. Are you going to let words make you react or not. These Karens are just starving for attention. It's up to us to not give it to them!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yeps, That's the key is to just not interact. Most of the time if the Karen sees that you are cool and collected and they aren't going to get a reaction and that you are going to ignore them they will go away.

They will either do that or escalate to calling you an N-word or something. It's at this point where you are really tested. Are you going to let words make you react or not. These Karens are just starving for attention. It's up to us to not give it to them!
    As long as your security isn't compromised I agree with not escalating. But if you feel like a threat is imminent and you may not make it out alive, send the Karen to Jesus.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What really irritates me is that 90% of these Karen videos could be stopped altogether by just not interacting with them. Unless they are touching or blocking your way don't say anything at all. If they are blocking your way the only thing you should be saying is asking them to move and you should only ask once. If you aren't willing to get physical and force your way past them then arguing is pretty stupid because you can't reason with a Karen. They aren't going to just suddenly gain clarity and move based on something you said.

People constantly try to reason with these racists. They sit and go back and forth with them. Don't argue, don't talk and don't try to reason. You can't reason with a racist. Racism in and of itself is unreasonable.

What you must realize is that as a black person you are behind enemy lines. When these people approach you don't attempt to explain anything. Unless they attempt to put hands on you it doesn't matter what they are saying. It doesn't matter how much it irritates you or how racist it is. Don't give them any response. Just remain quiet and continue about your business.

They don't care that you tell them they are racist. They don't care that you tell them they are only harassing you because you're black. They'll just deny it and continue the back and forth. Don't say anything. Unless they are putting hands on you don't say anything at all.

If they do attempt to touch you calmly but assertively tell them to stop and if they don't stop then do whatever you need to to defend yourself. If they are blocking your way then ask them to move and if they don't then do what you must to get past them.

If they threaten to call the police then record it. If you're doing nothing illegal once the police arrive then remain calm, comply with them and let them know that the person approached you and began harassing you for no reason.

You always run the risk that a racist cop will respond. If that happens then just comply and file a lawsuit later if you can afford to. If you can't then oh well. All arguing with the cops is going to do is get you assaulted and please understand the cop is going to get away with that and you will be left with resisting arrest charges on your record.

Arguing and trying to reason with a Karen is a futile effort. They aren't the dumb one at that point. You are! Don't try to reason with a racist cop that is siding with a Karen. Again this is a futile effort . They are trying to do one thing. Get a reaction out of you.

The minute you lose control of your emotions they have what they want. The Karen has reason to tell the cop you are an "angry, scary and threatening black man". They cop has reason to side with the Karen and arrest you.

If you remain calm though, the Karens that are just talkers are likely leave you alone and just walk away. Most of them are scared to get physical. Give them the cold shoulder treatment. I can almost guarantee if they see you aren't going to interact they will just leave. Either that are they will get so mad they will try to touch you. At that point you have a right to defend yourself.

If they do call the police remain calm. Let the police see that you are calm, composed and conducting yourself civilly. Chances are if you're calm then the police are going to see that you aren't causing problems the Karen is.

If the police side with the racist then again comply with whatever they are asking even if it's wrong. Record it all. Get a lawyer and sue the department. Don't bother filing a complaint because that will go no where. Get a lawyer and file a lawsuit. If you can't afford an attorney then just let it be and chalk it up to being in America!

You are essentially saying what I've always advocated: Have a plan.

The reason why you see the various reactions is because its a surprise and Blacks aren' t sure how to react. It happens so much, that we should already have a plan.

I would also add to know the local laws of engagement, etc and know what is needed to sue the sh*t out of them. I see so many videos where the Karens have done things that are ripe for a civil lawsuit. NEVER, EVER let bigotry go unpunished.

If not a lawsuit, I email companies, email all kinds of people in the chain of command of a company and get mofos fired. I've gotten a few people fired doing that. I was overseas and some racist Indian didn't want to send my Moneygram to a second person, asking all kinds of personal questions that was unnecessary. Lying that Moneygram will block it for suspicious behavior, that's a lie. I told her, "Hmmm....I've sent Moneygram and Western Union all over the world, that's not true'. I emailed every email I could find in that company, didn't give a sh*t what it was Marketing, Careers, etc, up and including the CEO. I got a call from the manager of that branch and that mofo was gone. She may have had a family to feed back home but she thought being a racist b*tch was more important than her paycheck. F*ck that.

Anyway, have a plan. Finally, I've said this in other posts. Record everything. Any black man (or woman for that matter) who does not have some sort of recording device in their car in this day and age deserves whatever the f*ck happens. It's 50/50 even if you have a recording. If not, we already know its what ever the white person says it is. I even ordered a bodycam. I am not saying wear it all the time but sh*t happens randomly, if I'm in a Walmart or some place where a lot of white people are, d@mn skippy I turn it on. When you know sh*t is being secretly recorded, you actually stay calm and let them play themselves. I had a racist boss once, who was trying to make me process some things that was against regulations. He would tell me verbally so I had nothing in e mail so it would be my word against his. I got a recorder and every time he wanted to talk to me I recorded it. I also kept an online diary. When sh*t hit the fan I was called in to HR on why this and this was done. I said he told me. And I had the diary that was time and date stamped. I said, it was verbal, my word against his had I came to you and he was a senior VP. They were worried I would sue them for how he tried to make me do sh*t. (I didn't). Just wanted to see his ass gone.

Finally, you notice one thing about all the videos. Rarely do the Blacks seem like someone who is B1 and listens to TBA or Tariq. I would almost guarantee a regular listener would already know what is up immediately and act accordingly. As Tariq said when you are stopped by a cop, its the same as being a soldier and the enemy has a gun on you. It's a very good analogy. Name, rank and serial number.

I look for ways they will play themselves and will sue the eff out of a racist. Take their house or make them lose their job. Punish bigotry when you can.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are essentially saying what I've always advocated: Have a plan.

The reason why you see the various reactions is because its a surprise and Blacks aren' t sure how to react. It happens so much, that we should already have a plan.

I would also add to know the local laws of engagement, etc and know what is needed to sue the sh*t out of them. I see so many videos where the Karens have done things that are ripe for a civil lawsuit. NEVER, EVER let bigotry go unpunished.

If not a lawsuit, I email companies, email all kinds of people in the chain of command of a company and get mofos fired. I've gotten a few people fired doing that. I was overseas and some racist Indian didn't want to send my Moneygram to a second person, asking all kinds of personal questions that was unnecessary. Lying that Moneygram will block it for suspicious behavior, that's a lie. I told her, "Hmmm....I've sent Moneygram and Western Union all over the world, that's not true'. I emailed every email I could find in that company, didn't give a sh*t what it was Marketing, Careers, etc, up and including the CEO. I got a call from the manager of that branch and that mofo was gone. She may have had a family to feed back home but she thought being a racist b*tch was more important than her paycheck. F*ck that.

Anyway, have a plan. Finally, I've said this in other posts. Record everything. Any black man (or woman for that matter) who does not have some sort of recording device in their car in this day and age deserves whatever the f*ck happens. It's 50/50 even if you have a recording. If not, we already know its what ever the white person says it is. I even ordered a bodycam. I am not saying wear it all the time but sh*t happens randomly, if I'm in a Walmart or some place where a lot of white people are, d@mn skippy I turn it on. When you know sh*t is being secretly recorded, you actually stay calm and let them play themselves. I had a racist boss once, who was trying to make me process some things that was against regulations. He would tell me verbally so I had nothing in e mail so it would be my word against his. I got a recorder and every time he wanted to talk to me I recorded it. I also kept an online diary. When sh*t hit the fan I was called in to HR on why this and this was done. I said he told me. And I had the diary that was time and date stamped. I said, it was verbal, my word against his had I came to you and he was a senior VP. They were worried I would sue them for how he tried to make me do sh*t. (I didn't). Just wanted to see his ass gone.

Finally, you notice one thing about all the videos. Rarely do the Blacks seem like someone who is B1 and listens to TBA or Tariq. I would almost guarantee a regular listener would already know what is up immediately and act accordingly. As Tariq said when you are stopped by a cop, its the same as being a soldier and the enemy has a gun on you. It's a very good analogy. Name, rank and serial number.

I look for ways they will play themselves and will sue the eff out of a racist. Take their house or make them lose their job. Punish bigotry when you can.
    I learned quickly that the best course of action is to literally say nothing at all. Just sit there like you are unable to speak and let them keep going and going. Eventually once they see you aren't saying anything they get mad because you aren't reacting to them. As soon as that happens they are almost 90% of the time going to go full blown racist. They are going to call you the N-word, say go back to Africa or something like that.

They do that because they know it will upset you and get a reaction. Don't react. Hopefully as you said you are secretly recording them. Where people screw up is they make it know they are being recorded. Don't

Let them be them true selves and then sue, get them arrested, get them fired or hopefully all of the above.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Bruh, the non emotional face with a very, very faint hint of a smirk often scares them. I don't say much if anything.

I love letting them play themselves. I am waiting for that one big opportunity when I take their money in a lawsuit.

Calmness really messes with cops. They don't like that at all. Especially when you use your 'office voice' Not cooning white voice, but a professional voice. They get very, very nervous and you get asked 'So, what do you do?'

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    As long as your security isn't compromised I agree with not escalating. But if you feel like a threat is imminent and you may not make it out alive, send the Karen to Jesus.
    Correction, send KKKaren to hell!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Well you say all that, then the final step: get an attorney. You make it sound all so easy. Even if you have money, attorneys aren’t required to take your case.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do I deal with Karen's?? Very rudly. If I see one looking for more than 10 seconds I look directly at them and ask if I could help them. When they stand there with their mouths open I then say, "wtf you looking at bitch?" Or I give them the finger. Slam doors in their face. If they're crossing the street I'll zoom past them. Basically all the stuff they do to us without physically touching them.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't agree completely with that because oftentimes the Karen will pursue as if she's entitled to a reaction. It's happened to me and I have seen videos of Karens literally following Black men. They are 50/50 with sistas become some sistas don't go for it but a lot of Karens feel like you're supposed to acknowledge them. I feel like the "ignoring them", with all due respect, advice is like what they tell you to do in school when dealing with bullies but ignoring them doesn't make it stop it only makes it worse. I feel there is a way that it should be done. I like making people that annoy me or get under my skin feel stupid and I always feel that I can make someone feel bad without ever calling them out their name. I find that to be the most effective way to break someone down because while they are being obnoxious I calmly respond with sarcasm and usually archaic english words like opprobrium (disgrace) that sound sophisticated. The typical Karen's brain capacity isn't equipped to deal with that type of verbal attack.

When Karens react in that way they are only trying to reinforce a sense of control that they don't feel that they have. To assuage their consciousness about their place in white society, they have to assert themselves on people that they feel are supposed to be lower than they are. I do agree that sometimes ignoring them can be a good course of action but only after I establish that I feel they are beneath me without ever saying so. This is the kind of reaction they are used to getting from their white men and when they receive it from me it reminds them of it and it cuts them even deeper. At the end of the day they just want their feelings validated by interaction however ignoring them from the beginning makes them feel as if my silence is due to their perceived dominance. I keep the retorts brief before giving them a dose of the kind of cold shoulder they are already accustomed to.

With that being said, I don't blame our brothers for reacting in the way that they do because everyone responds to harassment differently and as long as the brothas don't get physical, which is what the Karen wants, or apologizing which I have seen and that disgusts me then I am cool with it.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well you say all that, then the final step: get an attorney. You make it sound all so easy. Even if you have money, attorneys aren’t required to take your case.
    You can find an attorney. First they aren't all racist. Second they aren't turning down money more than likely.

I'm not talking getting an attorney probono. I mean pay and shell out cash to get justice.

Arguing with the Karen will never work in your favor. If you're to broke and destitute to hire an attorney then like I said just chalk it up to being in a racist country and move on. Don't stand there arguing with a Karen. That's not a smart move!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do I deal with Karen's?? Very rudly. If I see one looking for more than 10 seconds I look directly at them and ask if I could help them. When they stand there with their mouths open I then say, "wtf you looking at bitch?" Or I give them the finger. Slam doors in their face. If they're crossing the street I'll zoom past them. Basically all the stuff they do to us without physically touching them.
    Unless they attempt to put hands on me I don't worry about em.

I do believe in getting them fired.

I once was in a Family Dollar and one of the workers started following me around. I left and didn't buy anything.

I went back to the store every day for a week. I never bought anything. I just walked in. Looked to see who was working and left.

I was checking to see when the manager was on shift.

I did this for about three weeks. I finally caught that worker and the manager on shift at the same time.

I walked out and went to the ATM and withdrew $500.

I proceeded to go in the store and get all of their most expensive products and put them in a buugy.

I waited until the manager was at the register.

I went to check out. He rang everything up. It came to $470 something.

I pulled out my cash and counted it.

I then said "on second thought I don't want any of this. You can put it all back"

He said why don't you want it.

I explained "I can't do business and spend my hard earned money in a store where a racist employee follows me around every time I come in here."

He at first tried to deny it that the employee was doing that.

I showed him 5 different videos of the employee. If secretly recorded him.

I let them know if nothing was done I'd post the videos and send them to the media.

That employee was fired.

Don't argue. Take their livelihood!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't agree completely with that because oftentimes the Karen will pursue as if she's entitled to a reaction. It's happened to me and I have seen videos of Karens literally following Black men. They are 50/50 with sistas become some sistas don't go for it but a lot of Karens feel like you're supposed to acknowledge them. I feel like the "ignoring them", with all due respect, advice is like what they tell you to do in school when dealing with bullies but ignoring them doesn't make it stop it only makes it worse. I feel there is a way that it should be done. I like making people that annoy me or get under my skin feel stupid and I always feel that I can make someone feel bad without ever calling them out their name. I find that to be the most effective way to break someone down because while they are being obnoxious I calmly respond with sarcasm and usually archaic english words like opprobrium (disgrace) that sound sophisticated. The typical Karen's brain capacity isn't equipped to deal with that type of verbal attack.

When Karens react in that way they are only trying to reinforce a sense of control that they don't feel that they have. To assuage their consciousness about their place in white society, they have to assert themselves on people that they feel are supposed to be lower than they are. I do agree that sometimes ignoring them can be a good course of action but only after I establish that I feel they are beneath me without ever saying so. This is the kind of reaction they are used to getting from their white men and when they receive it from me it reminds them of it and it cuts them even deeper. At the end of the day they just want their feelings validated by interaction however ignoring them from the beginning makes them feel as if my silence is due to their perceived dominance. I keep the retorts brief before giving them a dose of the kind of cold shoulder they are already accustomed to.

With that being said, I don't blame our brothers for reacting in the way that they do because everyone responds to harassment differently and as long as the brothas don't get physical, which is what the Karen wants, or apologizing which I have seen and that disgusts me then I am cool with it.
    I just sit there and look at them like they are stupid without saying anything.

If they try to approach me they I'll still sit there and not say anything. What I do is clench my fists. So not saying anything at all.

If the Karen/Brad is about that business then they'll make a move.

If not they'll either back off or say something racist to try to get a reaction.

Hopefully so that point you're recording! Get em fired. Ruin their reputation!

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    All Karens want is attention and to be right on everything they say. They will argue with you about rules, regulations and so much BS that they try to paint what they're doing as right.

I think they also want to feel like they're in charge or something. Like you have to follow their rules. Maybe they get a kick out of trying to get away with it.

I can't stand them though. I imagine dealing with them is a pain in the ass, so I feel for anyone who does get stuck with their constant complaining.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The best way I have found to deal with a Karen is to tell them to mind their own business or I WILL call the cops.

9 times out of 10, they step on because they assume if a black man or woman is willing to call the cops, it will make them look bad. That is how their racist minds function.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Living in Az I learned to not fall for Karen’s antics. I pretend like they don’t exist or even better like I’m mute when they approach me. When they ask questions; I refuse to answer. I walk around them and don’t make eye contact. Part of tht “intimidation” is you looking at them. My biggest lesson was the 🌮 Karen’s. Our ppl need to understand how these Hispanics/Latinos turn up. If you are the type that’s friendly; they’ll eat you up alive. I’m not a friendly person so I was able to weather through it but I saw a whole department of Blk folks fired from trusting Mexicans.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Living in Az I learned to not fall for Karen’s antics. I pretend like they don’t exist or even better like I’m mute when they approach me. When they ask questions; I refuse to answer. I walk around them and don’t make eye contact. Part of tht “intimidation” is you looking at them. My biggest lesson was the 🌮 Karen’s. Our ppl need to understand how these Hispanics/Latinos turn up. If you are the type that’s friendly; they’ll eat you up alive. I’m not a friendly person so I was able to weather through it but I saw a whole department of Blk folks fired from trusting Mexicans.
    I've known about Karen's & Ken's before they were called such, from elementary school. They soon learned what NOT to say or do! 💯

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are white latinos too. Latino isn't a race but an ethnicity or culture. In Mexico the white Latino IS the white man

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The best way I have found to deal with a Karen is to tell them to mind their own business or I WILL call the cops.

9 times out of 10, they step on because they assume if a black man or woman is willing to call the cops, it will make them look bad. That is how their racist minds function.
    I don't even speak to them. I say nothing.
    Only two things will make me say a word to a Karen. They are endangering me. They are endangering my family. In which case I tell them to stop what ever is causing the danger and let them know the consequences of the don't.

After that I don't say anything again. I just carry out said consequence. They only get one warning. Continuously warning the is arguing.

Once I've told you what's going to happen if they keep up activity that's endangering me or my family I'm justified in carrying out that consequence.