The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Debate: Trans Women Vs. Biological Women

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel that first woman. I have no issues with trans people. Do your thing and live how you want but don't go pushing yourself into spaces where kids are and spaces that women fought for. Trans women are trans women. They are not women. Same with trans men. They are not men, they are trans men. Simple as. We knew this just 10 years ago so wtf changed?

Live your life but I ain't buying tickets to your circus.

LifeorDeath

Registered
    zBucks
    I’m sick of this shit. You never hear transmen trying to impose in male spaces because they would get stomped out.
    Gender identity is personal and should be respected but it's also important to consider the concerns of cisgender women who may have reservations about sharing certain spaces.

Finding a balance that respects the rights and safety of all individuals is what we really need.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well all I can say is as a woman, I don't want any sort of male in my personal space i.e. bathroom, locker room, changing room, etc. and if I played sports and had them coming into that area, lawd help me I would be PISSED.

They just need to make bathrooms that have their own toilet, sink, and mirror. Just have a row of them in a hallway. Instead of a place having 2 stalls in a room with two sinks, just divide them up. Then they can be a whatever sex/gender you want bathroom.