The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Deconferedratize the Civic Community

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
WS will always show there head even in Calgary, Alberta, Canada! Malcolm said South of Canada was practice WS but times might have changed and I will say the whole damn North America Rock and World Wide. You are probably asking why I am going on a rant on this topic is because I saw a Lions Club Pin with that Old Georgia Flag. I started to collect them and eventually put it in museum or something to that effect. Also, make those type of signs outlawed. Already got outlawed at the meal center not it time outlaw it policy and civically because we all know Civics is the basic building block of politics. What are you thoughts Black Community, in real Black Spaces?

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
WS will always show there head even in Calgary, Alberta, Canada! Malcolm said South of Canada was practice WS but times might have changed and I will say the whole damn North America Rock and World Wide. You are probably asking why I am going on a rant on this topic is because I saw a Lions Club Pin with that Old Georgia Flag. I started to collect them and eventually put it in museum or something to that effect. Also, make those type of signs outlawed. Already got outlawed at the meal center not it time outlaw it policy and civically because we all know Civics is the basic building block of politics. What are you thoughts Black Community, in real Black Spaces?
I had a friend who told me that Alberta, Canada is the the Texas of Canada, and that they share all the same views

Jordan Peterson ( the professor who is famous for the alt right) is actually from Alberta so yeah it is not surprising

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I had a friend who told me that Alberta, Canada is the the Texas of Canada, and that they share all the same views

Jordan Peterson ( the professor who is famous for the alt right) is actually from Alberta so yeah it is not surprising
That is good to know, I thought they were some soft shoed WS. But they come across a weak out there might have keep my head on point and thanks for the knowledge and understanding the topic peace brother.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hi Legal Lions,

I have a major concern with Lions Club International promoting the ideals of Confederate and Nazis. When I was on a training for ALLI, a pin trader had a Confederate Lions Club Pin for trading. I feel that this pins should be "Outlawed" also collected and discontinued from the Pin Trading Community. As an officer I feel that their should a Pin Collectors Manuel or book by LCI. LCI indirectly supporting these types of Pins will send the wrong perspective of what "Brotherhood" should be within Lionism and being at "harmony with our fellow man." I also feel that this is not welcoming to the Black American Demographics who endured American Chattel Slavery for Membership. I feel Lions Club International should do a cease and desist on this company promoting hate and using LCI logo. In good faith with the Black American Community, I represent. Here is the link below of some of these companies, people and organizations that support these types of values. I will be waiting on your phone calls and I will be watching as well.

Thanks,

President Lion Roland Ro Dunham, II
Of the New London Lions Club

PS. Some of my members are informed and not please have a great day.

This my letter to LCI HQ.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I need your help Black Community are you willing to sign a partition to get rid of Confederate pins within the Lions Club organization. Deconferedratize of Lionism, who want to make history with me as a Black Civic Leader.
What does this pin going away do for us?