The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Deion Sanders Led Jackson State Goes Undefeated in Regular Season

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    E

educatedman23

This is exactly what they don‘t want to see. A brotha leading a team of brothas to success. No one can get the best out of a team of Black men better than another Black man. I hope Coach Prime keeps blessing us.

I love seeing this.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm telling y'all. The NCAA is scared AF. The trend is slow but its a trend. Top black athletes are choosing HBCUs...again. 60 years ago there was no choice. Ole Miss, Georgia, Tennessee didn't care how good you were, you were black and that school was for them. Now, they are complaining.

They would be happy this was happening 30 years ago.

Trust me, they will do shady sh*t to stop the trend. Top black athletes going to HBCUs f*cks up their money. Look NC AT&T, top track program, HBCU. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/06/09/north-carolina-track-duane-ross/

I'm gonna do the much hated 'What we need to do is'....anticipate them hating on the trend and get our political power and all that in line in anticipation of them doing shady sh*t.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is exactly what they don‘t want to see. A brotha leading a team of brothas to success. No one can get the best out of a team of Black men better than another Black man. I hope Coach Prime keeps blessing us.

Fam I was literally about to go in on you. But I see your point, however, NIGGA!!!! FUCK FOOTBALL, FUCK BASKETBALL FUCK ANY SPORT YOU FOLLOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU STILL TALKING SPORTS WHEN WE ARE LITERALLY BEING MURDERED EVERYDAY. THIS PLATFORM IS FOR WAR AND WARRIORS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING THEN GET OFF THE PLATFORM, THEN KILL YOURSELF. TELL THE MODERATORS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I BEEN IN TWITTER JAIL MORE THAN I CAN COUNT. THIS IS 6ZEROS MUTHAFUCKA AND YOU IN HERE TALKING SPORTS. I HOPE YOU GET IN YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS. Aw shit.....I think I just violated the code of conduct. My bad mods. My bad. I'm sippin' on this rum. My bad. I apologize to the brain dead, bullshittin' ass niggas in this thread. My bad. But since I'm a get scolded anyway. FUCK YOU DUMB NIGGAS I HATE YOU NIGGAS! ok now I'm going to the donation page to pay my tithes. My bad mods. My bad.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam I was literally about to go in on you. But I see your point, however, NIGGA!!!! FUCK FOOTBALL, FUCK BASKETBALL FUCK ANY SPORT YOU FOLLOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU STILL TALKING SPORTS WHEN WE ARE LITERALLY BEING MURDERED EVERYDAY. THIS PLATFORM IS FOR WAR AND WARRIORS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING THEN GET OFF THE PLATFORM, THEN KILL YOURSELF. TELL THE MODERATORS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I BEEN IN TWITTER JAIL MORE THAN I CAN COUNT. THIS IS 6ZEROS MUTHAFUCKA AND YOU IN HERE TALKING SPORTS. I HOPE YOU GET IN YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS. Aw shit.....I think I just violated the code of conduct. My bad mods. My bad. I'm sippin' on this rum. My bad. I apologize to the brain dead, bullshittin' ass niggas in this thread. My bad. But since I'm a get scolded anyway. FUCK YOU DUMB NIGGAS I HATE YOU NIGGAS! ok now I'm going to the donation page to pay my tithes. My bad mods. My bad.
    Breh learn how to use 6ZEROS. If you’re on the app tap the second icon from the left, go to “The Times” and “New Black Media Discussion” and you’ll get all the warrior talk you can handle. But to come in the Sports Community and talk shit to us about talking about sports is fucking stupid. We having gaming communities here, sports, technology, etc. Find the community you want to kick it in and chill there.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Brother you sounding real hostile and oppish at this point! We can walk and chew gum at the same time. I wish none of my people watched sports and only strategized but we do because we are sports. Hell, Hitler watched sports all the time and we know what kind of a piece of s*** he was. I am currently boycotting football (over 4 years) and basketball (over 2 years) but I still watch Boxing because I Box and even then I really only watch my FBA fighters. I'm unsure about all the hostility. Are you a white man from the Caucasus Mountains?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are a lot of us brothers who are all emotion. No real plan or answers, just emotion. We are in a war for sure, they want ish now. But no real plan. These are the brothers that end up doing ish based on emotion, on the here and now, get a case and spend the next whatever time in jail at worse (I pray not) or banned on social media, lose their job sometimes because they don't think or move strategically.

In one sense I love the revolutionary spirit and energy but without some direction, calmness and strategy its a waste.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm telling y'all. The NCAA is scared AF. The trend is slow but its a trend. Top black athletes are choosing HBCUs...again. 60 years ago there was no choice. Ole Miss, Georgia, Tennessee didn't care how good you were, you were black and that school was for them. Now, they are complaining.

They would be happy this was happening 30 years ago.

Trust me, they will do shady sh*t to stop the trend. Top black athletes going to HBCUs f*cks up their money. Look NC AT&T, top track program, HBCU. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/06/09/north-carolina-track-duane-ross/

I'm gonna do the much hated 'What we need to do is'....anticipate them hating on the trend and get our political power and all that in line in anticipation of them doing shady sh*t.

I can't tell you how much joy it is too heart that! Gotta change the system, and this is usually the only way things change - somebody has to feel the pain! In general, I hope he recognizes how much his decision will affect the future. I hope he continues to choose HBCUs bc we still need to see more black on black cooperation ... I this to catch on in a big way ...

There's a poem that I often hear (not sure of the poet's name, I hear it on the Bobby Rocks radio show alot), and it rings true ... "they will pay you to do the opposite" (of what the community really needs to flourish) ... Someone, many need to forgo personal gain for the good ...

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand, trust me .. For a while, I felt the same way , still do to some extent ... I give you a pound and salute my Bro lol ✊🏿

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is gonna sound out there and too far but here is a suggestion for the HBCUs. Quit the NCAAs. Do themselves. Pay the athletes. Start with the 2 sports that take the least money to develop. Track and basketball. Football is a high expense sport.
    Anyway, pay HS basketball prospects. How much? That can be worked out later. Not imoportant right now but the concept. The market I would think would be the (back in the day) And1 types. Great play ground players, but didn't have the grades, and/or troubled background, maybe caught a weed charge or whatever. Second is the ones that want to go pro pretty much right away.

Anyway, split the shoe contracts with them, give them a cut. Pay 'em a cut out of merchandizing, jerseys. Form our own league. Get a phat ass TV contract, streaming all that. Get some young college Euro players.

Get rappers and entertainers to wear the jerseys. A ton of the black clothing lines, FUBU, Karl Kani of the '90s got big because rappers rocked them. Then the street cats, drug dealers, ballers.

Same strategy. Eventually you will get the elite HS players. With the millions generated you then build up the educational part of the school. Pay black professors, lower the tuition because you are bringing in big money. The major Division 1 schools make anywhere from 40 to 50 million or more a year off football alone. Eventually build up the football program.

Put a lot of those millions into academic scholarships for STEM majors. Get us a sh*t load more of black engineers, doctors, also lawyers, teachers.

We are the NCAA football, basketball and track and growing in gymnastics. What really frustrates the f*ck out of me is us not using the power we have over everyone for our own benefit. If this is done right, JSU, Howard, and Southern b ball jerseys will be on sale in Foot Locker all over the country and kids in London, Manila and Lagos would be rocking it.