The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Demar Hamlin Returns Home!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I was so worried about this man. There are too many young athletes dropping right now. Not enough questions are being asked or answers being given. I hope this man and his family get answers.
    They forced athletes to take the jab as well!

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Please direct your kids towards STEM, trades, and entrepreneurship. This level of physical activity is not for everybody. How many injuries and deaths for a one in a million shot at …being able to pay for all the damage you’ve done to your body. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I reject the white supremacist notion that black people are animal like and thus impervious to pain and built for punishment.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Please direct your kids towards STEM, trades, and entrepreneurship. This level of physical activity is not for everybody. How many injuries and deaths for a one in a million shot at …being able to pay for all the damage you’ve done to your body. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I reject the white supremacist notion that black people are animal like and thus impervious to pain and built for punishment.
    Boxing & basketball as well. Owners DGAF about your injuries, they only care about money! YOU CAN & WILL BE REPLACED!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After everything including this incident, black people are still going to watch and participate in the NFL.. Pathetic..
    Same how people continue to "move on" after all these continuous mass shootings and racist terrorist attacks.

This is America.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It's great news to hear the brotha is recovering.
    I look forward to we ALL supporting each other in that capacity. Working together for a much needed & greater cause!
    That was universal unselfishness, concern, love & respect. How we used to be toward each other.