Denver CO Mayor's Race

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hey I just joined 6zeros.net and I am running for Mayor of Denver CO in 2023! If you are in the Denver CO area please let me know what you want to see from your next Mayor, I am available to answer any questions! I am the only candidate with a B1 AGENDA and I am apart of the New Black Media as well!

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Are you ethnically Black American? (extra question if It can be answered) Do you also advocate for reparations for Black Americans? Happy to have you here though!
Yes I am a Foundational Black American I trace my lineage to the killing fields of: South Carolina, Virginia,Maryland, Georgia and Florida! Yes I am an advocate for Reparations for Black Americans! Thanks

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not trying to be funny but why are you spelling “black” with two C’s? Im from DC but from what I know CC is gang banging lingo because “CK” means Crip Killer in the streets. I don’t want anyone to get you confused brother.
    I have Crip affiliation and the person who did my website does too. That's just who I grew up around and with.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have Crip affiliation and the person who did my website does too. That's just who I grew up around and with.
    Honestly think it would be a great idea to leave the crip affiliations out of your politics because it gives us a bad name, but hey, that's just a suggestion. Each their own. blackmancigar

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly think it would be a great idea to leave the crip affiliations out of your politics because it gives us a bad name, but hey, that's just a suggestion. Each their own. blackmancigar
    It was the Community Revolution in Progress that put me up to run for Mayor, I'm not leaving that out, someone asked a question about my website and I gave them the answer, it's not my fault if they don't like the answer I gave, our people always complain they don't get transparency from politicians seeking their votes or get the truth no chaser or get anything done specifically for us but then a politician or soon to be politician comes along who has a B1 AGENDA and they wanna nitpick and question why they spell a certain way, what is understood doesn't need to be asked. However I opened up this thread for my constitutes to ask any questions so it was to be expected.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    but then a politician or soon to be politician comes along who has a B1 AGENDA and they wanna nitpick and question why they spell a certain way
    I respect you for running but having Crip references on your candidacy website is an easy way to lose. All your opponent needs to do is talk about your association, how you willingly claim it, and you’ve lost all credibility in the area in which you’re running. If you have a record and Crip references on your site it’s over and done because they’ll say you haven’t reformed.

Do we want transparency? Yes. But about what you’re going to do in office and who you’re taking money from. We don’t wanna know what set you from or what toilet paper you use. Check out MarcelForCongress website, not saying you have to copy it but it stays on message.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I respect you for running but having Crip references on your candidacy website is an easy way to lose. All your opponent needs to do is talk about your association, how you willingly claim it, and you’ve lost all credibility in the area in which you’re running. If you have a record and Crip references on your site it’s over and done because they’ll say you haven’t reformed.

Do we want transparency? Yes. But about what you’re going to do in office and who you’re taking money from. We don’t wanna know what set you from or what toilet paper you use. Check out MarcelForCongress website, not saying you have to copy it but it stays on message.
    Okay thanks for the advice and yes I have looked at his website already I supported him the first time he ran for office. With that being said I am willing to take that chance,this isn't my first run for political office I have already gotten almost 15K votes already, if our people are that superficial they only see how things are spelled on my website and not see want I plan to do for them, that's their problem not mines. It shouldn't matter my affiliation what should matter is I have a B1 AGENDA and I support FBA Reparations!

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was the Community Revolution in Progress that put me up to run for Mayor, I'm not leaving that out, someone asked a question about my website and I gave them the answer, it's not my fault if they don't like the answer I gave, our people always complain they don't get transparency from politicians seeking their votes or get the truth no chaser or get anything done specifically for us but then a politician or soon to be politician comes along who has a B1 AGENDA and they wanna nitpick and question why they spell a certain way, what is understood doesn't need to be asked. However I opened up this thread for my constitutes to ask any questions so it was to be expected.
    No no, you misunderstand me my brotha, I personally do not care about your Crip affilation, but I care about you winning though, and outwardly toting Crip affiliations doesn't seem like a good strategy to sell yourself to the masses. Sure transparency is extremely awesome, but some things are just simply better off not said, so you can atleast have a good chance at winning. I'm cheering you on and I want the best for you, and this is why I'm suggesting that, but you obviously could disregard what I said if you want, no worries

Also I like to believe we as a people shouldn't lower our standards just because someones Black. That's usually how we get fucked over. That's how my city got fucked over, a Black man got into office and stole alot of money from my city because we voted for him solely because he was Black; we need to also looked into their character and policies too, but I'm liking your policies so far though, so that's going pretty good.
    blackwomancoffee

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No no, you misunderstand me my brotha, I personally do not care about your Crip affilation, but I care about you winning though, and outwardly toting Crip affiliations doesn't seem like a good strategy to sell yourself to the masses. Sure transparency is extremely awesome, but some things are just simply better off not said, so you can atleast have a good chance at winning. I'm cheering you on and I want the best for you, and this is why I'm suggesting that, but you obviously could disregard what I said if you want, no worries

Also I like to believe we as a people shouldn't lower our standards just because someones Black. That's usually how we get fucked over. That's how my city got fucked over, a Black man got into office and stole alot of money from my city because we voted for him solely because he was Black; we need to also looked into their character and policies too, but I'm liking your policies so far though, so that's going pretty good.
    blackwomancoffee
    Okay thanks for the clarification. I already have name recognition in my city so I don't really need to sell myself to the masses that's usually for people who are running for the first time or new to an area they are running in. I only brought up my affiliation cause I was asked why I spell a certain way. I don't want people to vote for because I'm Black I want them to vote for me because I am going to put Black people first in my city our needs will be priority under my administration. I don't want our people to dumb themselves down, I actually want them to read my website and what I have planned for them in my City. I'm sorry to hear your Mayor embezzled money from the people, that is a bad look for anyone Black coming after him running for political office. Are you from Detroit?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Okay thanks for the clarification. I already have name recognition in my city so I don't really need to sell myself to the masses that's usually for people who are running for the first time or new to an area they are running in. I only brought up my affiliation cause I was asked why I spell a certain way. I don't want people to vote for because I'm Black I want them to vote for me because I am going to put Black people first in my city our needs will be priority under my administration. I don't want our people to dumb themselves down, I actually want them to read my website and what I have planned for them in my City. I'm sorry to hear your Mayor embezzled money from the people, that is a bad look for anyone Black coming after him running for political office. Are you from Detroit?
    If a Blood wanted reparations too and was qualified for the position would you hire him or her in your administration?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes because they are Black first
    Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Not trying to be funny, but could you say that some of your affiliations and supporters would have the same mindset? If not, would you be able to convince them to have a B1 mindset?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Not trying to be funny, but could you say that some of your affiliations and supporters would have the same mindset? If not, would you be able to convince them to have a B1 mindset?
    At this point your either Black first or your not, again why are you asking me such ridiculous questions. It's either you are for Black people first or you are not.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this point your either Black first or your not, again why are you asking me such ridiculous questions. It's either you are for Black people first or you are not.
    Bro, it's not a ridiculous question. Black gangs (or members) harming each other or the community is not a B1 mindset by a long shot.

Sounds like a personal problem. I have no trouble reading it, this is just getting real petty at this point.
    Ok. Not being petty just trying to help.

randodisbelief

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bro, it's not a ridiculous question. Black gangs (or members) harming each other or the community is not a B1 mindset by a long shot.

Ok. Not being petty just trying to help.

randodisbelief

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official
    It is petty and ridiculous if you were trying to help you wouldn't still be harping on my affiliation and would be focused on my policies and what I am actually going to do in office.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is petty and ridiculous if you were trying to help you wouldn't still be harping on my affiliation and would be focused on my policies and what I am actually going to do in office.
    White supremacists gangs like police the biggest gang harm us as well and I don't see you saying anything about that, your just nitpicking at this point.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    randodisbelief

Negro, I told you I can't read your damn site... how is that petty? wtf...??

You don't want petty from me either. So, chill out.

White supremacists gangs like police the biggest gang harm us as well and I don't see you saying anything about that, your just nitpicking at this point.
    I asked you a question, not the police. You are bothered by a question. A question you partially answered.

your just nitpicking
    *you're (NOW I'm nitpicking.)

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sounds like a personal problem. I have no trouble reading it, this is just getting real petty at this point.
    Hey Jesse Parris I think you're heavily misunderstanding peoples comments here as being passive aggressive, the people here aren't out to get you brother, you're putting yourself out in the public, you created a thread on this website for open discussion about YOU, so it's very normal for people to discuss things about you, critique you, ask hard questions , etc... I think you could learn a thing or two listening to the people who would be backing you instead of ignoring them and berating them for giving you suggestions.

It was a simple grievance on your websites font, nothing personal, just a design choice that could be troubling to read for some people is all. Being ultra aggressive and angry about simple friendly suggestions don't really make a potential leader look good, and actually creates enemies, so It's quite counter productive IMO.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Jesse Parris I think you're heavily misunderstanding peoples comments here as being passive aggressive, the people here aren't out to get you brother, you're putting yourself out in the public, you created a thread on this website for open discussion about YOU, so it's very normal for people to discuss things about you, critique you, ask hard questions , etc... I think you could learn a thing or two listening to the people who would be backing you instead of ignoring them and berating them for giving you suggestions.

It was a simple grievance on your websites font, nothing personal, just a design choice that could be troubling to read for some people is all. Being ultra aggressive and angry about simple friendly suggestions don't really make a potential leader look good, and actually creates enemies, so It's quite counter productive IMO.
    Okay well it seems people on this thread aren't concerned about my campaign or my policies all they care about is my affiliation. If telling the truth creates enemies oh well, it wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. Do any of you leaving these comments live in Denver CO? If not then I will take what you are saying with a grain of salt. Now can someone ask me some serious questions about my campaign and policies?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    randodisbelief

Negro, I told you I can't read your damn site... how is that petty? wtf...??

You don't want petty from me either. So, chill out.

I asked you a question, not the police. You are bothered by a question. A question you partially answered.

*you're (NOW I'm nitpicking.)
    If you can't read my website then you should have your eyes checked. Next.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah clearly you being petty now! I can clearly see we are in a state of crisis and want to do something about it my locale and you all want to harp on my gang affiliation instead of focusing on we are in a state of emergency and we need people with lived experience with these bad policies which have failed us for decades to run for office but you want to nitpick and cherry pick who you want to run, if a person has a B1 AGENDA and will prioritize Black people that should be the only thing that matters!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah clearly you being petty now! I can clearly see we are in a state of crisis and want to do something about it my locale and you all want to harp on my gang affiliation instead of focusing on we are in a state of emergency and we need people with lived experience with these bad policies which have failed us for decades to run for office but you want to nitpick and cherry pick who you want to run, if a person has a B1 AGENDA and will prioritize Black people that should be the only thing that matters!

Bruh, let's keep it a buck, you're acting as if you're being heavily scrutinized on here. All you've been asked is:
    • Are you a Crip because you use "CC" instead of "CK"
    • Another person asked you to remove Crip affiliations to give you more chance of winning
    • Another person said they had a hard time reading your site because of the drop shadow on the text
    These same people said they agreed with your B1 agenda but took issue with you effectively banging crip on your Mayoral Candidate website and a font. Bruh if this is too much scrutiny wait until you see what they got in store for you if you become a factor in the race. Your criminal, financial, and every other history is going to be exposed for the world to see. There's going to be pictures of you throwing up the C in high school to with a dark filter over it to serious string music.

The media somehow found out a way to make Obama Farrakhan's right hand man and that nigga is as sterile as a COVID test in the wrapper. You got Crip affiliations on your site and the fam is just trying to let you know that they don't want to back a horse that is setting its own self up to lose.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you can't read my website then you should have your eyes checked. Next.
    Okay well it seems people on this thread aren't concerned about my campaign or my policies all they care about is my affiliation. If telling the truth creates enemies oh well, it wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. Do any of you leaving these comments live in Denver CO? If not then I will take what you are saying with a grain of salt. Now can someone ask me some serious questions about my campaign and policies?
    take notes GIF

1. Aggressive
    2. Can't take criticisms.
    3. Can't answer questions.
    4. No reading comprehension.
    5. Rude.

Staring Ice Cube GIF

You don't know who we know in Denver, Colorado.
    You don't know who is reading your comments on this site.
    You don't know how much money anyone here has.

You literally missed an opportunity to show us how you can use whatever influence you have with your affiliations/supporters to get Black gangs to be more proactive in protecting our communities from outside aggressors.

Also, I have very good eyesight, thank you.

surprised big eyes GIF

Since you want me to be petty... you should work on your spelling. (Now you can ignore everything else I said to focus on this last sentence.)
    blackwomancoffee

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh, let's keep it a buck, you're acting as if you're being heavily scrutinized on here. All you've been asked is:
    • Are you a Crip because you use "CC" instead of "CK"
    • Another person asked you to remove Crip affiliations to give you more chance of winning
    • Another person said they had a hard time reading your site because of the drop shadow on the text
    These same people said they agreed with your B1 agenda but took issue with you effectively banging crip on your Mayoral Candidate website and a font. Bruh if this is too much scrutiny wait until you see what they got in store for you if you become a factor in the race. Your criminal, financial, and every other history is going to be exposed for the world to see. There's going to be pictures of you throwing up the C in high school to with a dark filter over it to serious string music.

The media somehow found out a way to make Obama Farrakhan's right hand man and that nigga is as sterile as a COVID test in the wrapper. You got Crip affiliations on your site and the fam is just trying to let you know that they don't want to back a horse that is setting its own self up to lose.
    You haven't asked anything about my policies or campaign. You literally just keep asking superficial and down right ignorant questions, how is any of this productive or constructive?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You haven't asked anything about my policies or campaign. You literally just keep asking superficial and down right ignorant questions, how is any of this productive or constructive?
    I haven’t asked you anything. I simply gave you a platform to speak to the Black community.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    take notes GIF

1. Aggressive
    2. Can't take criticisms.
    3. Can't answer questions.
    4. No reading comprehension.
    5. Rude.

Staring Ice Cube GIF

You don't know who we know in Denver, Colorado.
    You don't know who is reading your comments on this site.
    You don't know how much money anyone here has.

You literally missed an opportunity to show us how you can use whatever influence you have with your affiliations/supporters to get Black gangs to be more proactive in protecting our communities from outside aggressors.

Also, I have very good eyesight, thank you.

surprised big eyes GIF

Since you want me to be petty... you should work on your spelling. (Now you can ignore everything else I said to focus on this last sentence.)
    blackwomancoffee
    You didn't ask that question initially and I honestly don't care who you know in Denver, CO you don't live in Denver so your opinion is just that an opinion you can't vote for me anyway, so you just wasting both of our times with these ridiculous comments. I asked initially for people who live in Denver CO to ask questions not people from outside of Denver clearly you missed that but your eyesight is so great you claim but clearly you couldn't see that. I know what I signed up for I expected all of that and then some, next...

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You didn't ask that question initially and I honestly don't care who you know in Denver, CO you don't live in Denver so your opinion is just that an opinion you can't vote for me anyway, so you just wasting both of our times with these ridiculous comments. I asked initially for people who live in Denver CO to ask questions not people from outside of Denver clearly you missed that but your eyesight is so great you claim but clearly you couldn't see that. I know what I signed up for I expected all of that and then some, next...

Okay, everyone. Don't tell your Colorado family about this dude. He doesn't care who we know in Denver, CO.

I was actually intrigued seeing someone with your affiliations running for office. BUT you couldn't answer my initial question without getting your fingers in a twist:
    could you say that some of your affiliations and supporters would have the same mindset? If not, would you be able to convince them to have a B1 mindset?

Some other members on this platform told me they had a hard time reading your site as well. There are a number of designers and artists here (myself included) who know how to make things more appealing and easier to read. Instead of looking into what I said, you threw insults and said "I have no trouble reading it." Since you can read it , why are you here asking Denver residents what they want from their next mayor??? You clearly know what is best for everyone. So, just do what is best and win.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

We need people with a B1 mindset in ALL aspects of life. This includes whatever affiliations we may have. Use your influence to do that instead of trying to insult a woman on an online forum.

blackwomancoffee

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Okay, everyone. Don't tell your Colorado family about this dude. He doesn't care who we know in Denver, CO.

I was actually intrigued seeing someone with your affiliations running for office. BUT you couldn't answer my initial question without getting your fingers in a twist:

Some other members on this platform told me they had a hard time reading your site as well. There are a number of designers and artists here (myself included) who know how to make things more appealing and easier to read. Instead of looking into what I said, you threw insults and said "I have no trouble reading it." Since you can read it , why are you here asking Denver residents what they want from their next mayor??? You clearly know what is best for everyone. So, just do what is best and win.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

We need people with a B1 mindset in ALL aspects of life. This includes whatever affiliations we may have. Use your influence to do that instead of trying to insult a woman on an online forum.
    Okay thanks for: you're perspective, advice and criticism. You're in Atlanta, GA focus on the politics there. I asked for input from people who actually live in Denver, CO not from other cities or states your opinions are noted tho. But telling people not to support me or look for this "dude" is not a good look on a Black platform, I expect that from non-Blacks not my own people. The comments on this thread are insulting my intelligence. To answer your question I plan to have a sit down with the gang leaders out here to address the violence in our community that's how I will use my influence to address so-called Black on Black crime. I expected to run into like minded Black people on this site not raccoons and house negroes focused on superficial, non productive and non-constructive things. I might as well be talking to white people in Black face at this point.

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I, unfortunately, used to bang back in the day. As a former Blood, I would not have any issue supporting a candidate that was formerly a Crip or Crip affiliated, especially if their politics was solid. However, any candidate that spelled words with two "c's" instead of "ck" and highlighted their affiliation with Crips on their campaign website, is a Negro I can't take seriously as an empowered representative in govt. Sorry, "cuzz" .

Leave the gang stuff behind and step to your constituents like you have some respect for them and yourself.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To answer your question I plan to have a sit down with the gang leaders out here to address the violence in our community that's how I will use my influence
    Thanks for finally answering my question 3 hours later. This whole exchange could have been avoided if you would have said that instead of hurling insults.
    But telling people not to support me or look for this "dude" is not a good look on a Black platform, I expect that from non-Blacks not my own people. The comments on this thread are insulting my intelligence. To answer your question I plan to have a sit down with the gang leaders out here to address the violence in our community that's how I will use my influence to address so-called Black on Black crime. I expected to run into like minded Black people on this site not raccoons and house negroes focused on superficial, non productive and non-constructive things. I might as well be talking to white people in Black face at this point.
    You literally said:

1669845828196.png

I have every right to warn people about you off this statement alone. I doubt there are many residents from Denver, CO on this site. So, users here would have to push your presence through word of mouth either on other platforms and/or to family/friends residing in Denver, CO. We aren't going to totally ignore your post either because we care about B1 politicians.

You can't complain about any insults you receive after telling me I need to get my eyes checked. Like, Bro... you literally told me I needed glasses after I left my opinion about one of your site design choices.

And it looks like you're still hurling insults. Now you are implying that I am a

*checks notes*

House negro "raccoon" in need of glasses who indulges in fluff conversations and gripes.

But do go on.

Tea Time Omg GIF

FYI: We are like minded here (for the most part) but we keep each other in check too. No one should be exempt from that.

blackwomancoffee

The last I'm saying on this issue unless folks talk about something new here. Iron sharpens iron. Let's go put in the work.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks for finally answering my question 3 hours later. This whole exchange could have been avoided if you would have said that instead of hurling insults.

You literally said:

View attachment 5359

I have every right to warn people about you off this statement alone. I doubt there are many residents from Denver, CO on this site. So, users here would have to push your presence through word of mouth either on other platforms and/or to family/friends residing in Denver, CO. We aren't going to totally ignore your post either because we care about B1 politicians.

You can't complain about any insults you receive after telling me I need to get my eyes checked. Like, Bro... you literally told me I needed glasses after I left my opinion about one of your site design choices.

And it looks like you're still hurling insults. Now you are implying that I am a

*checks notes*

House negro "raccoon" in need of glasses who indulges in fluff conversations and gripes.

But do go on.

Tea Time Omg GIF

FYI: We are like minded here (for the most part) but we keep each other in check too. No one should be exempt from that.

blackwomancoffee

The last I'm saying on this issue unless folks talk about something new here. Iron sharpens iron. Let's go put in the work.
    I can't tell if there are any like minded people here ,all I see for most part are White sounding and acting Black people,negropeans, who are off code and just down right ignorant. And I have every right to not respond to your ridiculous questions especially since you don't live on Denver. Sounds like a Karen I am going to warn them about you...okay you will just be wasting your time because they already know about me. And lastly you don't know me or what I have been through nor do know what it takes to run for political office. So keep you opinions to yourself. Until you run for office you have no room to talk.
    Martin Lawrence Reaction GIF by Laff