Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Deshaun Watson to start for the Browns, but NFL wants him suspended

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The drama between Deshaun Watson and the NFL continues. It looks like the NFL and Roger Goodell still want to suspend Watson, and I think there's a chance that could happen. So far though, he's still expected to start this Friday when the Browns face off against the Jaguars.

Didn't some of his recent lawsuits get dropped by the accusers? I heard something about that a while ago. But according to the article below, Goodell and company think he deserves to be suspended longer, because they got their eyes on the evidence. I don't know what to think anymore, it seems like he could be getting suspended again, and if that happens, they're looking at a year. Which means, The Browns yet again will have a rough season.

Found this story here

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This team is always getting screwed over. People always say they are cursed.

I heard about the story and the suspension. There is someone I work with who is from Cleveland. I may not watch football anymore but this sounds like a load of bs. That massage parlor or whatever the hell it was set the man up for money.

D

Deleted member 191

Actual Cleveland resident and Cleveland sports fan entering the chat.

Personal Disclaimers so that you understand my biases: When WW says a BM did X,Y and Z to me, I assume they're lying because it's what WW always do to BM especially rich ones. When they say a WM did something then I'm slightly more likely to believe it but, I still want proof.

Didn't some of his recent lawsuits get dropped by the accusers? I heard something about that a while ago. But according to the article below, Goodell and company think he deserves to be suspended longer, because they got their eyes on the evidence. I don't know what to think anymore, it seems like he could be getting suspended again, and if that happens, they're looking at a year. Which means, The Browns yet again will have a rough season.
    He settled 23 of the 24 cases. Which is why I am all the more convinced these mayo-sapiens set him up from jump street. And the Texans facilitated it. Furthermore, WHY did this coming out AFTER he requested a trade out of Houston but wasn't an issue WHILE he was in Houston? I can't answer this question myself, but I can think of $230M dollars worth of possible reasons.

Also, the season will not be rough. Our secondary is one of the most underrated in the league and the league is going to FAAFO. Our Running backs are a whole problem and our receiving corp is top notch with the signing of Amari Cooper this offseason. This team isn't as bad as people think it is, it's built to win.
    What's the point of having an independent arbration if you're just going to overrule them?
    Because of "I'm white and I say so" mentality.
    Cursed and poorly managed are two different things. This team is and has been poorly managed since they returned in 1999.
    I may not watch football anymore but this sounds like a load of bs. That massage parlor or whatever the hell it was set the man up for money.
    It is BS and it was for money. I am glad the NFL wants to take this further I WANT ALL THE SKELETONS COMING OUT. Subpoena Urban Meyer, Jon Gruden, Dan Snyder, Ben Roethlisburger, Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft. DRAG ALL THIS SHIT OUT INTO THE LIGHT!! They'll wish they just shut the fuck up and kept it moving when it's all said and done.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's the point of having an independent arbration if you're just going to overrule them?
    That's the NFL for you I guess.

I heard about the story and the suspension. There is someone I work with who is from Cleveland. I may not watch football anymore but this sounds like a load of bs. That massage parlor or whatever the hell it was set the man up for money.
    It's never ending for them. There's always something that comes up and hurts their season. They feel cursed, that's for sure.

Yeah, the fact this is still going on is crazy to me. I believe it.

He settled 23 of the 24 cases. Which is why I am all the more convinced these mayo-sapiens set him up from jump street. And the Texans facilitated it. Furthermore, WHY did this coming out AFTER he requested a trade out of Houston but wasn't an issue WHILE he was in Houston? I can't answer this question myself, but I can think of $230M dollars worth of possible reasons.

Also, the season will not be rough. Our secondary is one of the most underrated in the league and the league is going to FAAFO. Our Running backs are a whole problem and our receiving corp is top notch with the signing of Amari Cooper this offseason. This team isn't as bad as people think it is, it's built to win.

Okay, that clears it up a bit. So yeah, it's just one holdout essentially still going after him? And yeah, you'd think they would have tried to get him taken out sooner instead of waiting until now, especially after being traded to a different team. I wonder if the Browns have a case against the NFL for potentially causing problems for their season like this.

And fair, they do have a decent group of players on their roster. And yeah, I remember their running backs kept them alive last season when Mayfield was being his usual self. I forgot Amari Cooper signed with them. They're for sure building something good here.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because if you're Black you are always guilty. It's like with OJ, they still call him a murder. Innocent until proven guilty means absolutely nothing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cursed and poorly managed are two different things. This team is and has been poorly managed since they returned in 1999.
    True. I guess it is easy to just say something is cursed or jinxed than to accept the fact that it was ruined by the hands of someone. Likely the sports management and city officials spreading this crap just so fans don't blame them!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's never ending for them. There's always something that comes up and hurts their season. They feel cursed, that's for sure.

Yeah, the fact this is still going on is crazy to me. I believe it.
    Do you know what kind of business this was? I was reading that it was a place where they are known to offer "extra perks" to men with money. Maybe this is some sort of honey trap BS where they rope you in and then sue you for money.

D

Deleted member 191

True. I guess it is easy to just say something is cursed or jinxed than to accept the fact that it was ruined by the hands of someone. Likely the sports management and city officials spreading this crap just so fans don't blame them!
    It's the talking heads on the 4-Letter and the white fans here in Cleveland. Like it's a huge split amongst white fans who are pro Watson and anti-Watson right now. Most of the pro-Watson fans are white males while, the anti-Watson is mostly White women, because at the core, White men and women hate each other almost as much as they hate Black people collectively. White Supremacy is what keeps them united.

Meanwhile, the black fans primarily support Watson because of the reasons I've laid out. A bunch of white women saying rich, black celebrity did X, Y, Z to me oh I'm so victimized, blah blah blah but you took that settlement money....? FOH..... And again, this all happened in Texas so why didn't it come out while he was a Texan but auto-magically we're hearing about all this occurrence, when he asked for a trade out of Houston? THEN the FORMER FEDERAL JUDGE says there was NO CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and NO EVIDENCE that criminal activity occurred. But the NFL wants to appeal the ruling? Naw, this is a witch hunt and a deliberate attack on Watson and Black Cleveland knows it. You can look at the history of far worse behavior from owners and other players where evidence WAS actually present for their actions.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's the talking heads on the 4-Letter and the white fans here in Cleveland. Like it's a huge split amongst white fans who are pro Watson and anti-Watson right now. Most of the pro-Watson fans are white males while, the anti-Watson is mostly White women, because at the core, White men and women hate each other almost as much as they hate Black people collectively. White Supremacy is what keeps them united.

Meanwhile, the black fans primarily support Watson because of the reasons I've laid out. A bunch of white women saying rich, black celebrity did X, Y, Z to me oh I'm so victimized, blah blah blah but you took that settlement money....? FOH..... And again, this all happened in Texas so why didn't it come out while he was a Texan but auto-magically we're hearing about all this occurrence, when he asked for a trade out of Houston? THEN the FORMER FEDERAL JUDGE says there was NO CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and NO EVIDENCE that criminal activity occurred. But the NFL wants to appeal the ruling? Naw, this is a witch hunt and a deliberate attack on Watson and Black Cleveland knows it. You can look at the history of far worse behavior from owners and other players where evidence WAS actually present for their actions.
    The NFL is racist AF ask we know they see him as a night that needs to be put in his place.

This has to be confusing for white people because they have to choose between their hatred of Black and their desire to win.

I don’t follow sports enough to know what is going on but I don’t like how Black people are never innocent. We are not innocent before trial and not even after acquittal.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

It all just seems like nonsense to me. Like the NFL has ALWAYS had issues but I feel like they target certain people and let others get away with things. Like the dude on the Steelers, their QB, didn't he rape a woman and never got at heat for it?

D

Deleted member 191

It all just seems like nonsense to me. Like the NFL has ALWAYS had issues but I feel like they target certain people and let others get away with things. Like the dude on the Steelers, their QB, didn't he rape a woman and never got at heat for it?
    Yep. Ben Roethlisburger. Raped a whole under-aged girl. EVIDENCE was present to prove a criminal act took place. He got 6 games and then appealed and only ended up being suspended for 4 games.

D

Deleted member 191

It is definitely a good ole boys, keep the niggas in line type of universe.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. Ben Roethlisburger. Raped a whole under-aged girl. EVIDENCE was present to prove a criminal act took place. He got 6 games and then appealed and only ended up being suspended for 4 games.
    Yup, that piece of crap. He forced himself on her in a bathroom or something. Just sick. It amazes me how they are willing to fight for and who they are willing to throw under the bus.

D

Deleted member 191

It amazes me how they are willing to fight for and who they are willing to throw under the bus.
    Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

D

Deleted member 191

It comes down to Money and racism. The browns basically kicked overrated White Boy Baker Mayfield to the curb. Then PROCEEDED, and rightfully so, to give the Black guy the HIGHEST PAID GUARANTEED CONTRACT IN NFL HISTORY. Well....that's going to be problematic.....we can't have these niggas thinking they're worth more than the chosen faces of the leagues.