The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Did you get vaccinated?

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Africa was the least affected when it became a pandemic. They didn't like that being reported and the narrative suddenly changed to the most affected -???! That made me suspicious! Science has it that 'viruses' cannot survive the sun's ultraviolet rays and we all know Africa is a very hot climate 🤔
Then we discover there's a patent for the virus involving nefarious multi agents -Fauci, Obama and China! Let's not forget Gates! Then we discover there's a correlation with 5G. Then we realised key countries were all singing from identical hymn sheet. Then the plot continued to thicken and to absurdity when the science AND logic defied it! Still happening because they've now released 'monkey pox' and avian flu -again!
Amazing how no proliferation of contagions ever afflicted our ancestors until now
True, I peeped that early. ... this system is shady, lie, manipulate information, etc .. I know one variant, they tried to blame it on South Africa .. until the truth came out that it was from Europe! ... When I found that doctors were prescribing Vitamin D to fight the virus (another semi correlation with the sun), I'm like, maybe take Vitamin D and that could do a lot ... Most ppl are Vitamin D deficient, BTW ... Corrupt system, FDA, CDC .. It's all fraud imo. Family, do your best to stay out of the system as much as possible, please

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes. I'm a nurse so it was in my best interest to do so.
    I could just take sick leave if I get sick at my regular full time employment.

My part time side gig I can't though. I'd either you work and get the money or not. So if I get sick for an extended period I'd stand to lose a lot of money.

Financial interests definitely come before all the political nonsense surrounding the vaccine!

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't get one. Never had a flu shot. I am fine with standard vaccines but I don't want no shots. I think out of the US, only 30% is fully vaxxed and boosted. I could be wrong though.

I didn't get one and I've been healthy all these period. I don't even want to remember about some of the colleagues at work that had one complication or another from taking these shots.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got the first two Pfizer shots but have yet to get the boosters. I got Covid back in July. I’m not going to shame others for not getting the vaccines, it’s your body and no one else should have control over it! I’m happy I got the shot though, I could have had worse symptoms than I did. I was on the fence at first, Ngl.

D

Deleted member 1946

No. I contemplated it at first, and ironically, planned to get the J&J so it could be a "one & done" affair. However, discernment told me to wait until the "kinks" of the vaccine were ironed out (not unlike when a new electronic device or software drops), or upon signals of other potential chicanery brewing, the latter not providing a moment of disappointment. 🤔

When the pandering began (particularly to the Black community) with low vibrational incentives (ie. lottery tickets, marijuana, Crispy Creme donuts), followed by scare tactic articles, & an almost cult-like following/culture war between the jabbed & unjabbed, I knew something was off. When boosters started hitting the market, I was further turned off, not to mention the CDC's statement of the "science changing", as vaccines were confirmed to prevent neither transmission nor contraction, but merely assuage the symptoms - the same thing your cold tablets in the medicine cabinet do, but I digress..... 💊

The mandates from last year, barring people from job opportunities, or threatening their current line of employment was further confirmation of it being more about an agenda push, then facilitating real public health care initiatives.
    Intelligent though process. Anytime they push for our folks to get something is not good. They never do this for anything that is worthwhile.

D

Deleted member 1946

Triple vaxed but I have zero shade to anyone who won't take it. Its tough to be a black person in America with all the medical racism historically and not be highly skeptical.
    I am scared to death to take any of those shots. These folks want us to suffer so we keep running back to them if not kill us so their depopulation agenda can be fulfilled. This wicked system believes there are too many folks in the world. This is why I didn't take it.

D

Deleted member 1946

Africa was the least affected when it became a pandemic. They didn't like that being reported and the narrative suddenly changed to the most affected -???! That made me suspicious! Science has it that 'viruses' cannot survive the sun's ultraviolet rays and we all know Africa is a very hot climate 🤔
    Then we discover there's a patent for the virus involving nefarious multi agents -Fauci, Obama and China! Let's not forget Gates! Then we discover there's a correlation with 5G. Then we realised key countries were all singing from identical hymn sheet. Then the plot continued to thicken and to absurdity when the science AND logic defied it! Still happening because they've now released 'monkey pox' and avian flu -again!
    Amazing how no proliferation of contagions ever afflicted our ancestors until now
    Yep. 5g towers had been up all around the country. Some are obvious towers. Others are disguised.

D

Deleted member 1946

It's less widespread in tropical/Saharan climates, I peeped that when this first started.. could this be related to deficiencies+melanin+blood types? Also, heard that China was stocking up on Vitamin C when this started ... I gotta do more research also, but you may be able to look to the continent for cues
    They should have known this. The "experts" were surprised.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am scared to death to take any of those shots. These folks want us to suffer so we keep running back to them if not kill us so their depopulation agenda can be fulfilled. This wicked system believes there are too many folks in the world. This is why I didn't take it.
    Same here brother. In my immediate family in my home we have not taken any vaccine and not one booster and we have not caught the virus once. We believe im natural remedies as well as eating to live. Im sure this helped keep our immunity on point.

D

Deleted member 1946

Same here brother. In my immediate family in my home we have not taken any vaccine and not one booster and we have not caught the virus once. We believe im natural remedies as well as eating to live. Im sure this helped keep our immunity on point.
    I had it around the end of June to maybe through the first week of July which is about 2 weeks or so. I knew it had it when every food that was warmed up or cooked smelled burnt despite the fact that I was feeling fine most of the time. I bought some vitamin C and took it every day. It went away on its own. No vaccine.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's less widespread in tropical/Saharan climates, I peeped that when this first started.. could this be related to deficiencies+melanin+blood types? Also, heard that China was stocking up on Vitamin C when this started ... I gotta do more research also, but you may be able to look to the continent for cues

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had it around the end of June to maybe through the first week of July which is about 2 weeks or so. I knew it had it when every food that was warmed up or cooked smelled burnt despite the fact that I was feeling fine most of the time. I bought some vitamin C and took it every day. It went away on its own. No vaccine.
    That's how you know it's just a glorified cold. I think the more unhealthy a person already was put them at a higher risk of it being fatal if caught. I knew two heavier set people that passed during the pandemic. Health is wealth.