The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Did You Pledge? Will You Pledge?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Black Oath
    I pledge allegiance to my own Black self-respect
    and to the respect of all other Black
    and shades of Black people on planet earth;
    all of whom are victims
    of the system of racism white supremacy
    and I pledge to use all my life energy, intelligence and creativity,
    in all areas of people activity,
    to eliminate the global system of racism white supremacy on planet earth
    and to replace it with justice; so that there can be peace.
    So help me God.

-Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
    "I won't rest until Black children are taught
    to love themselves as themselves."
    -Frances Cress Welsing

FB_IMG_1446276396400.jpg

Iasia Davis

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Black Oath

all of whom are victims

So help me God.

✊🏿✊🏿-Frances Cress Welsing

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I accept 90% of it except the parts that are target towards destroying White Supremacy but not for the reasons one may think. We need to ride on any and everyone who threatens the security, safety, or well-being of any Black communities. Race, Ethnicity, etc shouldn't matter...it should be as obtuse as "enemies foreign or domestic".

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    If we're not dedicated to destroying the white supremacy mindset then what's the point?
    Jay
    Jay
    ZxBro because there are multiple types of supremacy impacting Black people.

- Arabs are enslaving Black people right this moment.

- Chinese are doing the same in some African nations.

We may actually be on the tail end of European order, where does that leave us if they are no longer a dominant power?

Do we have to find out first hand that everyone else is ready to abuse us too?

Or should we conduct ourselves in a fashion that has us at the ready for whoever strikes?

I’m not saying that White Supremacy shouldn’t be destroyed, it needs to.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Where do you think the Arabs and Asians get their mindset and caste systems from? "The white supremacy mindset" must be destroyed wherever it exists or there will NEVER be peace on this planet. You all can disagree with Dr. Welsing but she knew what she was talking about when she created this and it still holds true to what we should be doing today. Ain't no half steppin' or fence sitting all of those who oppress others or work with those who oppress others can get it no matter their race. ✊🏿💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Where do you think the Arabs and Asians get their mindset and caste systems from? "The white supremacy mindset" must be destroyed wherever it exists or there will NEVER be peace on this planet. You all can disagree with Dr. Welsing but she knew what she was talking about when she created this and it still holds true to what we should be doing today. Ain't no half steppin' or fence sitting all of those who oppress others or work with those who oppress others can get it no matter their race. ✊🏿💯
    Those two groups don’t have White Supremacist mind states, it’s much older. Indians started their caste system back when KMT was a dominate world power circa 3000BC. They didn’t need a European to tell them to keep these people on the bottom.

7ECD0BFA-A195-4BFA-9370-25FE6A19A741.jpeg

At the end of the day we can disagree, I just don’t believe our charter or pledge should be led by the destruction of anything because once it’s destroyed, what’s next to do? I believe our pledge should be led by the creation of something like a community…the destruction of our enemies should be a natural byproduct of defending what we love.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Those two groups don’t have White Supremacist mind states, it’s much older. Indians started their caste system back when KMT was a dominate world power circa 3000BC. They didn’t need a European to tell them to keep these people on the bottom.

View attachment 7283

At the end of the day we can disagree, I just don’t believe our charter or pledge should be led by the destruction of anything because once it’s destroyed, what’s next to do? I believe our pledge should be led by the creation of something like a community…the destruction of our enemies should be a natural byproduct of defending what we love.
    Then we have to disagree destruction isn't just reserved for the oppressors to use it should be used on them as well. If you dont get the spirit of the Oath then to me you're missing the point of it. ✊🏿💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Then we have to disagree destruction isn't just reserved for the oppressors to use it should be used on them as well. If you dont get the spirit of the Oath then to me you're missing the point of it. ✊🏿💯
    Trust me, I get it hence why I was very specific about the part I didn’t agree with.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

View attachment 7283

I like how you think. Sometimes I feel that we give White people too much attention

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I understand the perspectives of both Brother ZxBro and Brother Jay in this exchange. While I love and honor the works of the Honorable Sister Dr. Frances Cress Welsing it is our job to build upon what she has left for us. Therefore I resonate with her message as delivered but also resonate with Jay stating that our focus should be insular as it is foolish to destroy a system that we depend on for every aspect of our existence.

- White Supremacy controls our water, our food, our electricity, our schooling, our defense, the roads, the air, the gasoline, the financial system, it contols everything in the USA.

If we topple that system without a system already in place to secure our destiny, 90% of us will starve to death. It is why I see Jay's point in that we need to be focused on building our own system with the destruction of our enemies being a natural action that takes place when people attempt to destroy what we build.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    First the word is "eliminate" (the only thing destroyed would be the white supremacist mindset)second it's unfortunate that our own people don't believe that we have engineers or inventors amongst us that could run systems if there were no "white people"
    Like we don't have Black Farmers or Truckers or even just people amongst us that know how to hunt or fish or grow their own from the soil.......the problem is that you're looking for peaceful solutions whole these White boys are at war with us.......it's not going to be pretty and it won't happen without bloodshed these are facts and we've spilled enough blood through diplomatic channels trying to be nice turning the other cheek while the white supremacy plots and plans to DESTROY THE PLANET...... but it's all good We've been warned by the Elders time and again but yet we still want to support the status quo because we think we're not ingenious enough to build a society where economics and justice is equal across the board. Disappointing but I'm sticking with My Sister's Oath. ✊🏿💯
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    ZxBro you’re making too many assumptions which makes you appear as if you’re arguing in bad faith. Let me address your points head on:

- I never said that we in Black society do not have engineers, architects, and et cetera. We do. But there is a difference between maintaining systems and building them from the ground up. If White people all disappeared, Black America would be a 3rd world country. We need to relearn governance if we are able to take the collective skills and manifest it into a community. We have to begin that at the foundational level aka small town with its own food, water, and power supply and then scaling up from there.

- It’s abundantly clear that they are at war with us but you see how you’re speaking in platitudes and I’m speaking on realistic obtainable terms? “destroying white supremacy” is as a FBA Congressman likes to say “sloganeering”.

How can we destroy White Supremacy if we cannot even build a town? How can we destroy White Supremacy using their internet, eating food from their grocery stores, using electricity from their grids?

The words I’m saying are pure Malcolm X ideology. Do for self and if anyone lays a hand on you slap the taste out of their mouth.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    For the record ignoring white supremacy won't make it go away as a matter of fact ignoring the enemy is absolutely dangerous in war time and we are in war time make no mistake. ✊🏿💯
    When did I say that we should ignore White supremacy? I said that we give White people too much attention. If you think about what White people have done to the community more than you work to build one then it is a problem. I know too many Black men that have all the reasons in the world for why things are wrong but they won't do anything to uplift themselves. I'm sick and tired of seeing Black men complain instead of building like the kings you all are.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For the record ignoring white supremacy won't make it go away as a matter of fact ignoring the enemy is absolutely dangerous in war time and we are in war time make no mistake. ✊🏿💯
    But no one is saying to ignore the enemy ...

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    No one is saying destroy everything either the Oath is about supporting the Black race by any and all means that includes eliminating the white supremacist mindset that exists on this planet and it starts with getting our children to believe in themselves because it seems that our adults don't believe.
    JerriBun
    JerriBun
    ZxBro

You're making assumptions that people don't care or don't believe in themselves because they aren't saying "eliminate white supremacy" verbatim. It appears as though you're purposely misunderstanding what others are saying because they aren't saying EXACTLY what YOU want to hear. You do know that eliminating a white supremacist mindset entails reducing our dependency on systems they have built by building our own? Our enemy could care less about what we think or how we feel when they know we NEED them.

You're also putting words in people's mouths because responses to you aren't saying "destroy everything." You're the only one bringing up the destruction of everything in replies.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    When did I say that we should ignore White supremacy? I said that we give White people too much attention. If you think about what White people have done to the community more than you work to build one then it is a problem. I know too many Black men that have all the reasons in the world for why things are wrong but they won't do anything to uplift themselves. I'm sick and tired of seeing Black men complain instead of building like the kings you all are.
    When or where did the word "destroy" even enter this conversation where's the complaint? It's an Oath we took to uplift the race Tall introduced the word salad the Oath is straight and to the point. And not one person has properly answered the question posed.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    When or where did the word "destroy" even enter this conversation where's the complaint? It's an Oath we took to uplift the race Tall introduced the word salad the Oath is straight and to the point. And not one person has properly answered the question posed.
    I pledge to use all my life energy, intelligence and creativity,

The oath says eliminate which is the same as destroy.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    So you can pledge allegiance to a flag that willfully destroys our people but you can't pledge to your people or to yourself? Okay I get that. Words are violence I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️
    H
    HailCzr85
    ...Sis....did you really just get forced to debate a SYNONYM? I can't even with some of the folks on this black and red app sometimes. You got the patience of a Saint.
    Red Velvet
    Red Velvet
    I never pledged allegiance to the USA as an adult ZxBro you are arguing dishonestly. Also Welsing’s pledge is not a pledge to Black people this is a pledge to destroy White Supremacy.

A pledge for Black people doesn’t need to mention white people at all. The second you bring up white people you’re no longer focusing on us. I don’t care what White people do at all. I just want to be in a position where they can’t hurt us without consequence.

HailCzr85 yes girl.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said I agree with it 90%. I just would rather use “all my life energy, intelligence and creativity” to build a community for Black people to exist and be free. Doing so will cause me to clash with others but my efforts will be toward enriching Black people rather than trying to destroy others.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ultimately I don't care if anyone takes the Oath or not I posted it as a Matter of Fact we worried about words while people using poison chemicals propaganda and actual bullets on us Y'all act like these white boys ain't take an Oath to eradicate ,eliminate or destroy us take your pick scared that we don't have the wherewithal to build while we're on a Black Man's app daily?! Okay "eliminate" is too violent for ya......got it!!!
    Meanwhile the Mayosapiens are working on "eliminating" us 24/7/365.....but your solution is to pay no attention to white people and Build.......yeah they tried that in Philadelphia 1985 and they blew up the block.....look up the MOVE organization. I give no fucks who feels threatened by my language I won't sit back and ignore the enemy who NEVER stops thinking about me or mine. Y'all do what you will. ✊🏿💯

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ultimately I don't care if anyone takes the Oath or not I posted it as a Matter of Fact we worried about words while people using poison chemicals propaganda and actual bullets on us Y'all act like these white boys ain't take an Oath to eradicate ,eliminate or destroy us take your pick scared that we don't have the wherewithal to build while we're on a Black Man's app daily?! Okay "eliminate" is too violent for ya......got it!!!
    Meanwhile the Mayosapiens are working on "eliminating" us 24/7/365.....but your solution is to pay no attention to white people and Build.......yeah they tried that in Philadelphia 1985 and they blew up the block.....look up the MOVE organization. I give no fucks who feels threatened by my language I won't sit back and ignore the enemy who NEVER stops thinking about me or mine. Y'all do what you will. ✊🏿💯
    Brother,

No one actually disagrees with you I hope you realize that once you take a deep breath. I have not seen one post here that said ignore White Supremacy and if you have please show me. All I’ve seen is multiple posters not fully agreeing with the oath because it makes Black people’s lives about fighting Europeans rather than prospering and building for ourselves.

The small population that is here will prioritize building in the Black community which is why they are here. If they are saying “yo, let’s focus on the working together as a people and then if we gotta bring out the blammers let’s do it” it makes sense. You’re making it sound like people are saying no to the blammers but they aren’t.

They are actually saying that you cant get to the blammers if after blamming it up you have to go get food and water from the folks you was just blamming at. If you blamming it up they will be looking to blam back and how is that going to work if you have to go to Trader Joe’s where they hang out just to get chitlins and red rooster for the night? It don’t.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Language is violence I suppose 🤷🏾‍♂️, You take an Oath it's %100 or nothing you either down or you not. That's where I'm from. Y'all acting like the post said "kill whitey now!" now show me where it says that? At this point it's not even up for debate that Oath is part of our Beautiful Black Story it was good enough for my children to learn thats all that matters to me. I'm good just to know who's who.
    Sovereign
    Sovereign
    ZxBro you’re confused and instead of asking for clarity you choose attack. The issue here has NOTHING to do with White people at all. The issue is that the people in this thread are saying they care about Black people building together as a community and laying hands on whoever tries to attack.

I don’t see why it’s so hard for you to fathom a group of Black people that don’t really care about White people so much that it is at the forefront of their minds. Everyone here knows white supremacy is a threat but what’s an even greater threat is we as a people not working together to become self sufficient

You’re trying to make it look as if we are scared negroes and that’s not the case. We’re not afraid we just want to focus on the work and not the talk.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "Y'all acting like the post said 'kill whitey now!'"

ZxBro
    There you go with putting words in people's mouths again. No one said that either. Are you reading anything others are saying, or are you just monologuing?
    Are you deflecting or are you comprehending what was written in the Oath? Read it again and focus on the positive.....I'm done with it.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I could care less who's "pissed" disagrees with the wording or whatever or who feels "attacked" don't mind me I'm being Unapologetic in my Black Thoughts just like the post says Y'all can deal with the rest......or not. 🤷🏾‍♂️✊🏿💯
    So you’re essentially doing this:

I Cant Hear You World Cup GIF by Football Australia

Thank you for being honest about the fact that the only Black opinions that matter in your universe are the ones you agree with.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Unapologetic in my thoughts and in our Beautiful Black Story which is where that Oath is from. It's not even up for debate.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are you deflecting or are you comprehending what was written in the Oath? Read it again and focus on the positive.....I'm done with it.
    Ok, so you are monologuing... And apparently I'm the one who isn't comprehending or deflecting...? Got it...
    Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ok, so you are monologuing... And apparently I'm the one who isn't comprehending or deflecting...? Got it...
    Willy Wonka Reaction GIF
    It took you hours to come up with this? I'm over it Sis just say you're scared of white folks and move on everybody can't be on the front lines it's understood. keep bringing up the rear!
    I'm over it. 👍🏿shannoncigar✌🏿

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It took you hours to come up with this? I'm over it Sis just say you're scared of white folks and move on everybody can't be on the front lines it's understood. keep bringing up the rear!
    We definitely need the checkers players on the front lines I agree.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Lol you can't even play checkers much less chess but it's cool we got this with or without you! Have a good day Sis. And try to stop turning positive posts into something negative I'm not the enemy and I haven't insulted anyone on this post again I've said my piece your little insults won't change my mind. I'm no longer interested in dialog on the subject I'm moving on you should do the same. ✊🏿💯👍🏿✌🏿

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL! You're timing me now? I have more important things to do than talk to the willfully obtuse on the internet. Some of us are actually building in real life instead of monologuing on the internet to feed narcissistic desires. Get over yourself, quickly.
    season 6 episode 20 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

D

Deleted member 1946

The Black Oath
    all of whom are victims
    So help me God.

-Frances Cress Welsing

View attachment 7270
    I am all for this.

D

Deleted member 1946

I accept 90% of it except the parts that are target towards destroying White Supremacy but not for the reasons one may think. We need to ride on any and everyone who threatens the security, safety, or well-being of any Black communities. Race, Ethnicity, etc shouldn't matter...it should be as obtuse as "enemies foreign or domestic".
    Yep. And Asian supremacy and Arab supremacy. And Latino/Hispanic supremacy rule with LaRaza.