Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Discord activities

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Saw this was released the other day. I guess you can now do activities while in discord. What this means, is that you can watch YouTubr together, play games and I think you can do other similar things. When I tried it out yesterday, I played a game that was similar to golf with your friends. Surprised it played well. I haven't messed with whatever else it can do, but it's pretty cool that you can now game with each other a bit easier on discord now.

Has anyone messed with this new feature?

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't tried this feature out yet. I prefer forums to discord though, I rarely get on any of the servers I'm part of. Though I can see this being a good feature for people who have big servers and want to interact with their members. It'd be a good idea for Youtubers who have servers, their videos could premier and people can talk about it in Discord instead of Youtube.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't tried this feature out yet. I prefer forums to discord though, I rarely get on any of the servers I'm part of. Though I can see this being a good feature for people who have big servers and want to interact with their members. It'd be a good idea for Youtubers who have servers, their videos could premier and people can talk about it in Discord instead of Youtube.
    By the looks of it, it's a feature that's going to be of a good benefit to any video game player who makes use of Discord. I'm going to be trying it out soon.