Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm not talking your white homey who had your back like a chiropractor. I'm talking about famous people, or people with a 'name'.

I'll break it down into a couple categories.
1. proven white allies
2. probably white allies but you are not 100% sure. Pretty sure, but not 100% sure.

D

Deleted member 191

I'm not talking your white homey who had your back like a chiropractor. I'm talking about famous people, or people with a 'name'.

1. proven white allies
2. probably white allies but you are not 100% sure. Pretty sure, but not 100% sure.
I don't think so. I think celebrities in general should be looked at always with a healthy amount of suspicion. White celebrities are not going to fight a system that enabled them to achieve celebrity in the first place.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is not very likely. I mean think about it. People who are famous will follow whatever narrative gives them a pat on the back. Prior to BLM, how many white celebs went out of their way for everyday black people?

I will say there HAVE been some. Betty White is a good example. Back in the day, they didn't want black people on her show and she told the network they can kiss her ass.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

1. proven white allies
    I don’t know because I don’t see what they do in a room full of white people when one of them is racist. That’s when they can show true allyship…not talking their DEI hand-crafted bull crap they do around Black people.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    First, you never really know. Mofos can turn on you at anytime, but just to throw a name out there for conversation sake? (PS: that dollar amount is hella low but what about the effort)

What about Marianne Williamson?
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dztdTWMoos
    I don’t even look at the world through this lens anymore. There’s Black people on code and everyone else is suspicious. I don’t look at in ally and non-ally because that adds expectation. I have no expectation of Marianne Williamson or white people in general. If they happen to do my bidding then that’s great if not it’s par for the course.

D

Deleted member 191

Frank Sinatra comes to mind. IIRC he gave lots of venues ultimatums if they didn't let Sammy Davis, Jr stay in their hotels and use their facilities since he was a member of the Rat Pack.

First, you never really know. Mofos can turn on you at anytime, but just to throw a name out there for conversation sake? (PS: that dollar amount is hella low but what about the effort)

What about Marianne Williamson?
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dztdTWMoos
    But why should we be impressed by virtue signaling and pretty words? We've done that already and it hasn't gotten us anywhere. Unless these white folks start showing tangibles, there's no reason for us to search the annals of time for "ALLIES".

We as Black People need to stand united within the confines of the code. White allies are tactically useful but, they aren't requirements for our liberation or empowerment.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Frank Sinatra comes to mind. IIRC he gave lots of venues ultimatums if they didn't let Sammy Davis, Jr stay in their hotels and use their facilities since he was a member of the Rat Pack.

But why should we be impressed by virtue signaling and pretty words? We've done that already and it hasn't gotten us anywhere. Unless these white folks start showing tangibles, there's no reason for us to search the annals of time for "ALLIES".

We as Black People need to stand united within the confines of the code. White allies are tactically useful but, they aren't requirements for our liberation or empowerment.
    Obama and the Democrats are notorious for this.
    This is also exactly what AOC was doing in this speech here:
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMKyjbw4Fh0
    Notice how she was trying to include Latinos in the reparations conversation?

AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, then does a 180 after the speech. Notices how AOC just dodges the question regarding reparations with a long "politically correct" non-answer? And how she infamously asks "Who is Black?"

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/iamchanteezy/status/1326730028491689985
    Yet many falsely believed that AOC was an ally when she was politically masturbating on stage. Wrong. AOC is a fake ally and she wanting to include Latinos in our reparations no different from Joe Biden trying to include Native Americans (who already got reparations) in our reparations.

They even try to undermine us and attach everyone else onto our very historic oppression and suffering even when they're virtue signaling and crooning the crowd with pretty empty words and word salads.

D

Deleted member 191

Obama and the Democrats are notorious for this.
    This is also exactly what AOC was doing in this speech here:
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMKyjbw4Fh0

AOC then does a 180 after the speech. Notices how AOC just dodges the question regarding reparations with a long "politically correct" non-answer? And how she infamously asks "Who is Black?"

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/iamchanteezy/status/1326730028491689985

They even try to undermine us and attach everyone else onto our very historic oppression and suffering even when they're virtue signaling and crooning the crowd with pretty empty words and word salads.

Exactly. Which is why the answer to the question of the post "Do we have any true white allies?" The Answer is: Who cares if we do. We are all we got at the end of the day. Because as soon as they "help" they'll think we owe THEM something.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. Which is why the answer to the question of the post "Do we have any true white allies?" The Answer is: Who cares if we do. We are all we got at the end of the day. Because as soon as they "help" they'll think we owe THEM something.
    Same thing with non-white / POC groups, LGBT+ groups, and feminism groups.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In order for whites to be our true allies, they have to be comfortable breaking down the system that used us to get them to where they're at. That means forsaking themselves, their ancestors, their families, and more to pay the blood debt. You're not gonna find any whites who are truly going to go for that, and it's understandable. That's why we've gotta look to ourselves to do that.

D

Deleted member 191

Thanks for the save sis!

Derek Jeter Sport GIF by YES Network

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    who had your back like a chiropractor.
    usher laugh Sorry, but this part made me laugh.

I don’t know because I don’t see what they do in a room full of white people when one of them is racist. That’s when they can show true allyship…not talking their DEI hand-crafted bull crap they do around Black people.
    Exactly! How do you act when you're around your own people and there are no Black folks there?

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Ask any "ally" their thoughts on reparations and you'll get your answer

There was a very liberal thread in Reddit and most of them were against it. Bernie Sanders is as left as they'll allow in that space and he's reluctant if not against it. If they exist they're extremely rare

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    D

Deleted member 191

What about Chris Hedges ?

an excerpt: "Racism will not end until we invest in people rather than systems of control. This means reparations for African-Americans..."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIc8j9eu0Cg&t=6s
    You can throw out whatever name you want. The bottom line is these people ain't doin a damn thing except talk. The Older generation is impressed by words. The current generation of Black folks characterize people by their actions so that we aren't fooled by mere words.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

1. proven white allies
    At this current time, it is safe to say "white allies" is an oxymoron.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I remember Gus. T said 'There isn't a single white person who hasn't practiced white supremacy'. That makes sense when you think about it, so I don't think it's possible for 'white allies' to exist.
    Wow! Really?
    So, my question is what does a white person have to say/do to qualify as an official white ally?

D

Deleted member 1475

Wow! Really?
    So, my question is what does a white person have to say/do to qualify as an official white ally?
    Nothing. They all live in that system and benefit off of us, so there's nothing that they can do, even if, deep down (somehow), they wanted to help, they'll consume and commit Anti-Black racism daily in one way or another and if not, they'll end up homeless and be cast out of the Dominant Society. I believe that we need white people to stay in the Dominant Society so that they can give us hints as to how they're religion of WS works even further so we can defeat it, which is why we have the C.OW.S and Counter-Racism Science. And even still, they can't be trusted enough to give us basic insight as to how white supremacy works at times so there's not much of a possibility of even one of them becoming allies. They have no choice but to stay in the Dominant Society and we have no choice but to accept that in order to learn from them further so that we can defeat them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to think Jane Elliott was an ally until I saw this:
    You can throw out whatever name you want. The bottom line is these people ain't doin a damn thing except talk. The Older generation is impressed by words. The current generation of Black folks characterize people by their actions so that we aren't fooled by mere words.
    Exactly. That's why all of this politicial theater that these elected Democratic politicians are doing in regards to the January 6th Insurrection and Trump's crimes is all bark and no bite. It's to keep their masses pacified as they talk a good game to maintain public trust and support while nothing is ever done to successfully punish Trump, the Insurrectionists and certain officials like Ted Cruz who encouraged the Insurrectionists. The Democrats aren't serious in punishing extremist white supremacists because they are covert white supremacists themselves.