Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do we know the race of the 6 y.o. shooter in Virginia?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Been trying to find out if he's black or not. My guess and its only a guess that if the media isn't confirming names or parents or whatever it must be white.

However, I did some googling and the school https://www.usnews.com/education/k12/virginia/richneck-elementary-218939
is:
45.3%
Black or African American

25.8%
White

If the shooter is black I just hope black folks got their talking points down to counter all the 'its cultural' etc, bs.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am guessing they aren't showing the kid because he is only 6 years old and for once, I am glad the media is doing something right. This is on the parents. They had a gun that was loaded and easily accessible to the child. It sounds like it may have been an accident or the kid was not completely understanding the situation. I would be curious to know if the teacher he shot was being verbally abusive or something.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My guess is that the 6 year old is white. If the child was Black, a picture of the child would have "mysteriously" leaked already for the racists to jump on like flies to manure. Tucker Carlson and company would not stop talking about it while wagging their ashy, unlotioned, chalky fingers at the Black community and fake concern trolling about "crime", "the crime wave", and "Black on Black crime."

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My guess is that the 6 year old is white. If the child was Black, a picture of the child would have "mysteriously" leaked already for the racists to jump on like flies to manure. Tucker Carlson and company would not stop talking about it while wagging their ashy, unlotioned, chalky fingers at the Black community and fake concern trolling about "crime", "the crime wave", and "Black on Black crime."
    Good point. And kids watch movies and all kinds of inappropriate violent shows at home. Between that, some unloose screws, and being in a predominantly Black (and therefore violent environment😏) he’ll get off. And as suggested above, the school and teacher will end up paying for his lifelong PTSD therapy, as well as his parents’ new house and the move to a “better” school district.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If he white all the parents gotta say is the teacher groomed the kid and he'll get away with it & they'll probably get paid by these idiots out here.
    LOL. 😆 and this will probably be one of the few times the white media and white liberals will offer "peace, love, and understanding" to white victims of grooming as well. They'll do anything to ensure that white people and their alabaster children don't get punished.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sad situation all around I wasn't even thinking about guns at 6 years old....gotta hold the parents accountable on this one hope the teacher recovers and glad no other students or the child with the gun was injured. I'm all for teaching children at a certain age the proper handling of a weapon but this is irresponsible gun ownership 101 no 6 year old should have access to any weapons.
    B1✊🏿

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If he was black they'd find some way to convey it. For example, lets say he was from an all black neighborhood "Action News is here in N-town section of Newport News where the neighborhood is shook up one of their own shot a teacher" Trust me, they'd find a way, if he's black its a first they haven't.

That said, it doesn't sound like us. Even in the worst of the worst black areas, we aren't shooting teachers and especially 6 years old. Would a white kid, even at 6, go to school and shoot a teacher? Is the sky blue? So, I assume he's white.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America creates its own monsters. Even small ones.
    Does Jerry Jones wanna say 'Hi?'
    Q0IChmj.jpg

Or Ethan "Affluenza Teen" Couch (Hunter Biden's stunt double) and Ethan "Satan's Spawn, Blood Everywhere" Crumbley?
    an9HMdQ.jpeg

Esx7tia.jpeg

Or Kyle Rittenhouse?
    LpLiOau.jpg

And the rest of em?

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    Kid must have some awful parents if he was able to get access to a gun so easily. Especially at 6 years old. I could understand if this was an adult, but this kid didn't know any better, he's 6. He was probably mad about some school project or some shit.

I read the article about the teacher that Terrymist posted. Since the kid is too young to face criminal charges, he's also too young to go to juvenile detention. So he probably won't see anytime for this. But, it looks like the parents could lose custody of the kid to the state for their shit parenting.

Parents are def to blame, no 6 year old should have access to a gun nor should he know how to use one.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kid must have some awful parents if he was able to get access to a gun so easily. Especially at 6 years old. I could understand if this was an adult, but this kid didn't know any better, he's 6. He was probably mad about some school project or some shit.

I read the article about the teacher that Terrymist posted. Since the kid is too young to face criminal charges, he's also too young to go to juvenile detention. So he probably won't see anytime for this. But, it looks like the parents could lose custody of the kid to the state for their shit parenting.

Parents are def to blame, no 6 year old should have access to a gun nor should he know how to use one.
    No excuse. If they can arrest, handcuff, charge and torment little Black girls in elementary school for merely watching a fight (at worst), then they can do the same and more to these violent, non-Black, school-shooting thugs regardless of age.

imgur.com

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    No excuse. If they can arrest, handcuff, charge and torment little Black girls in elementary school for merely watching a fight (at worst), then they can do the same and more to these violent, non-Black, school-shooting thugs regardless of age.

imgur.com

How much you want to bet there is no black father? In all these cases of kids, I can't recall seeing any black fathers involved. Maybe an exception is out there I missed but white folks know that there is a very good chance if they f*ck with a black kid they won't have to deal with a black father.