The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you believe aliens are real?

Aquilla

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I legit think we have aliens in the ocean. Some of the stuff that lives down there, just don't look like it was from earth. For all we know, we have been incubating some sort of nasty alien species in the ocean for centuries.
That's what I've been saying. I do believe the aliens might've breeded with some marine animals tbh. Or if anything, they might be their descendants

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I legit think we have aliens in the ocean. Some of the stuff that lives down there, just don't look like it was from earth. For all we know, we have been incubating some sort of nasty alien species in the ocean for centuries.
    How can you say that though if it is from Earth? You’re speaking as if life on earth = mammalian and using that to remove the “Terran-ness” from non-mammalian beings.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    How can you say that though if it is from Earth? You’re speaking as if life on earth = mammalian and using that to remove the “Terran-ness” from non-mammalian beings.
    Not from earth, was brought here and put there. Like we are incubating things for other lifeforms. I never said my theory was foolproof! Just that the ocean has so much we have yet to learn about it that I leave room for all sorts of ideas.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    There is no argument on this one at all for me because even if you look at it very closely, you would discover that the ocean covers a bigger portion of earth than land do. So, there's every possibility that we haven't explored the whole corners of the ocean in the world.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no argument on this one at all for me because even if you look at it very closely, you would discover that the ocean covers a bigger portion of earth than land do. So, there's every possibility that we haven't explored the whole corners of the ocean in the world.
    I felt like this for some time, I think we need to do more research on the ocean and less on space. We know more about space than our own damn oceans at this point!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They can go where NO man can go, much deeper than submarines.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    LMAO, quite an hilarious question we ain't don't Worrying about what happens here on Earth , why should add more to it by speculating that there could be aliens out there who might one day make a move to colonize planet Earth. Let's just stick to what is proven and leave the rest , cos time is always gonna tell.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    LMAO, quite an hilarious question we ain't don't Worrying about what happens here on Earth , why should add more to it by speculating that there could be aliens out there who might one day make a move to colonize planet Earth. Let's just stick to what is proven and leave the rest , cos time is always gonna tell.
    Just look up on a clear night & you'll see they're NOT stars, helicopters or airplanes. They're NOT here to colonize either.
    When EXODUS commences, seeing will definitely be believing! 💯

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Just look up on a clear night & you'll see they're NOT stars, helicopters or airplanes. They're NOT here to colonize either.
    When EXODUS commences, seeing will definitely be believing! 💯
    I think so too, we should just enjoy everything nature has given to us in abundance, we shouldn't exploit it but make use of it in the best way for the greater good of mankind. If the world is ever gonna end or if there is some alien population out there we shouldn't worry about that but enjoy the time we still have.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think so too, we should just enjoy everything nature has given to us in abundance, we shouldn't exploit it but make use of it in the best way for the greater good of mankind. If the world is ever gonna end or if there is some alien population out there we shouldn't worry about that but enjoy the time we still have.
    We you see them, you'll know that they're NOT aliens, they're our people.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I 100% believe that there are lifeforms that live in space, Earth can't be the only planet with living creatures. I've seen an odd ship in the sky once when I was 17 years old, and I wasn't the only one who seen it. One morning before school, I was chillin at the bus stop and I seen a triangular shape up in the sky, it wasn't moving. My dad was leaving to go to work and he seen it, and there was this girl at the bus stop too who seen it. Idk if it was a drone or what, this was 2007. Whatever it was, it wasn't a satellite nor an airplane.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I believe in the possibility of aliens. Even looking at a religious perspective of angels and demons, they're beings not from this earth and would classify as aliens (of course not the grays that people imagine but still not of this Earth). Now if other alien life would be carbon based life forms like us is where things may be up in the air. Life may come in different forms and may even operate in different planes of existence.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe aliens are real. I mean, we're not the only habitable planet out there I'm sure, so there's got to be beings like us out there, or even better or more messed up than us. But there's got to be other beings out there who are like humans and can think, feel, speak, etc. I think it'd be cool to one day discover a planet we can actually reach that has life. Obviously it would be scary, but exciting at the same time. What do you think we'd see. What will beings look like on other planets.

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping there are other planets with humans. What if that was a reality, that other planets had human like beings, kinda like Star Wars. But I don't think it's as cool as that.
    Here is my thought.

There are nearly an infinite number of planets out there. How many are habitable I don't know but I'm sure it is a large number.
    Now if you look at the science here on Earth in the grand scheme it didn't take much of the life of the planet for life to develop and not long after that for intelligent life to develop. Initially the planet was too hot for life to develop, but as soon as things cooled down life developed pretty quicky.

Now I'm sure there are at least some habitable planets out there that have the same or a similar story. A lot of my theories exist around interstellar travel and the ability to achieve it.

There are a few possibilities. One is that if there is life out there, they are similar to us and don't have the ability to reach us. Another on this same theory is that life is out there but interstellar travel is either impossible or has not been able to be achieved by any civilization yet.

A second possibility is that there is life out there and they have achieved the ability of interstellar travel and could reach us. If such a life form exist they are far more advanced than us because we are no where close to interstellar travel. Two possibilities exist on this in my opinion. First is that such a life form would simply wipe us out and there wouldn't be much we could do to stop them. They would be so much more advanced that there would be little we could do to fight them. Second possibility is that such a life form is so much more advanced than us that they have no interest in us. They probably wouldn't even consider us to be intelligent life. They may have came here already saw us as a primitive useless form of life not worthy of interacting with and kept on moving. They saw us the way we see bacteria.

The third overall possibility is that there is no other life out there at all. Earth has been the only planet amongst trillions that developed life.

If you believe in God and want to see it from a theological point of view then this would mean that God only saw fit to put life on Earth and nowhere else. He created the entire universe and only developed one form of life within it.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Here is my thought.

There are nearly an infinite number of planets out there. How many are habitable I don't know but I'm sure it is a large number.
    Now if you look at the science here on Earth in the grand scheme it didn't take much of the life of the planet for life to develop and not long after that for intelligent life to develop. Initially the planet was too hot for life to develop, but as soon as things cooled down life developed pretty quicky.

Now I'm sure there are at least some habitable planets out there that have the same or a similar story. A lot of my theories exist around interstellar travel and the ability to achieve it.

There are a few possibilities. One is that if there is life out there, they are similar to us and don't have the ability to reach us. Another on this same theory is that life is out there but interstellar travel is either impossible or has not been able to be achieved by any civilization yet.

A second possibility is that there is life out there and they have achieved the ability of interstellar travel and could reach us. If such a life form exist they are far more advanced than us because we are no where close to interstellar travel. Two possibilities exist on this in my opinion. First is that such a life form would simply wipe us out and there wouldn't be much we could do to stop them. They would be so much more advanced that there would be little we could do to fight them. Second possibility is that such a life form is so much more advanced than us that they have no interest in us. They probably wouldn't even consider us to be intelligent life. They may have came here already saw us as a primitive useless form of life not worthy of interacting with and kept on moving. They saw us the way we see bacteria.

The third overall possibility is that there is no other life out there at all. Earth has been the only planet amongst trillions that developed life.

If you believe in God and want to see it from a theological point of view then this would mean that God only saw fit to put life on Earth and nowhere else. He created the entire universe and only developed one form of life within it.
    Fourth possibility is there is only one planet out there as we know it and Nasa lied to us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I believe aliens are real. I mean, we're not the only habitable planet out there I'm sure, so there's got to be beings like us out there, or even better or more messed up than us. But there's got to be other beings out there who are like humans and can think, feel, speak, etc. I think it'd be cool to one day discover a planet we can actually reach that has life. Obviously it would be scary, but exciting at the same time. What do you think we'd see. What will beings look like on other planets.

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping there are other planets with humans. What if that was a reality, that other planets had human like beings, kinda like Star Wars. But I don't think it's as cool as that.
    Be careful what you wish for. I am with many scientists in that space. We don't really want them to exist. If they can reach us they are multiple times superior to us by definition. There is very, very little DNA that separates us from apes. Likewise, if an alien form was the similar advanced by the same measure, they'd look at us possibly/probably the way we look at apes. And you see what we have done to apes: zoos, medical experiments, pets, etc.

If we are lucky they'd pass us by and think we're too backward to f*ck with.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I'm not sure if I would ever agree to our giving up to aliens taking over our world - earth. They have their own space up there in one of the galaxies, they should stay there. As far as I'm concerned, they don't have a place here to replace us. If it calls for us to fight them, I'm going to sign up for it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Of course aliens are real.
    The illegal alien people living in the USA think that the word "alien" is a name for little green men.
    Latin alienus is defined as "of or belonging to another".
    You can make alien mean anything. Of another country, another ethnicity, religion or planet.

Angels are not from Earth they are from another place.
    Check this out:
    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36
    We're not from here either, we were just placed here first. We're the original rulers if this planet. We're NOT the aliens, everyone else is & they come from us.
    The cave beasts DON'T come from us, they were created. Just like the centaurs, giants & dinosaurs & they're the only species with 3DNA.

D

Deleted member 1475

Of course. Earth isn't the only planet that has life, I'm sure. In fact, with how crazy life is right now, I'd probably hop on a ship and join them lol they'd probably have to convert my consciousness to an alien body to survive like Wallace Breen. I believe that there are aliens out there that look like us. Otherworldly melanated beings. Who's to say that the Non-Black people of this planet, aren't aliens themselves? They are strange enough to be considered a different species, entirely. We were probably invaded by them from thousands of years ago. Then they made our planet a Prison Planet, tried to bring us up into their strange ways, making us fight for our oppressors. Speaking of Half-Life, they're no different to The Combine.

Last edited by a moderator:
    B
    B1 Ski-Kid
    With all the alien movies they make, it might not be a coincidence that they're just vicariously pondering over where they came from lol

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Of course. Earth isn't the only planet that has life, I'm sure. In fact, with how crazy life is right now, I'd probably hop on a ship and join them lol they'd probably have to convert my consciousness to an alien body to survive like Wallace Breen. I believe that there are aliens out there that look like us. Otherworldly melanated beings. Who's to say that the Non-Black people of this planet, aren't aliens themselves? They are strange enough to be considered a different species, entirely. We were probably invaded by them from thousands of years ago. Then they made our planet a Prison Planet, tried to bring us up into their strange ways, making us fight for our oppressors. Speaking of Half-Life, they're no different to The Combine.
    I_want_to_believe-300x168.jpg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    WS is trying to make their narrative of little green & Grey men a reality.
    I'm sure there's other life forms on other planets, but the aliens they speak of since the early 1900's aren't aliens, they're us, THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET.
    EXODUS will prove that they've been lying & trying to eliminate us, but they'll fail miserably.

B
    B1 Ski-Kid
    Right. They make these alien invasion movies because they fear OUR reclamation of the planet. They made aliens coloured to symbolise us
    GIF by SYFY

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Wayment, you serious?
    Two fleets are over our house constantly. On a clear night, you can see many of them, without cameras, they're that close! Green & amber lights, as well as red & blue lights.
    The motherships are the closest & can be seen with the naked eye.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I believe in the possibility of aliens. Even looking at a religious perspective of angels and demons, they're beings not from this earth and would classify as aliens (of course not the grays that people imagine but still not of this Earth). Now if other alien life would be carbon based life forms like us is where things may be up in the air. Life may come in different forms and may even operate in different planes of existence.
    There's also parallel universes, omniverses, unlimited.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Are all dark skinned people anunnakis?
    No, some have lighter complexions & some have darker complexions.
    Some don't remember or even know who they truly are.
    WS knows has always known who we are & that's why they're trying to eliminate us in any & every way imaginable.
    They've also known that they are NOT the SUPREME BEINGS, but lie & try desperately to change our history to their own. They don't want anybody to know that OUR ANCESTORS ARE THE ORIGINAL SUPREME BEINGS & RULERS OF THIS PLANET, millions of years before slavery.
    They don't know or even care who remembers or who knows who we are.
    They only know we're Black & ALL Blacks must die. They're trying desperately to eliminate us ALL before EXODUS commences, but WILL FAIL MISERABLY & by suffering 100X continuously for what They've done & are doing to our people! They know this as well!

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    WS knows has always known who we are & that's why they're trying to eliminate us in any & every way imaginable.
    They've also known that they are NOT the SUPREME BEINGS, but lie & try desperately to change our history to their own. They don't want anybody to know that OUR ANCESTORS ARE THE ORIGINAL SUPREME BEINGS & RULERS OF THIS PLANET, millions of years before slavery.
    They only know we're Black & ALL Blacks must die. They're trying desperately to eliminate us ALL before EXODUS commences, but WILL FAIL MISERABLY & by suffering 100X continuously for what They've done & are doing to our people! They know this as well!
    Interesting but let me understand, how were this "supreme beings and rulers of this planet" group made slaves 400yrs by white people?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

Are indians anunnaki? They have dark skin.

Growing-Up-Dark-Skinned_original.jpg

352209761.jpg

B
    B1 Ski-Kid
    You're trolling is getting a bit old old now, mate. Go have a nap or something.
    Reactions: Kanu
    Kanu
    Kanu
    Grow with me brother, we have to come out of our bubble sometimes. But tell me B1 Ski-Kid do you also believe black people are from a distant galaxy out there in the universe?
    B
    B1 Ski-Kid
    Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Are indians anunnaki? They have dark skin.

Growing-Up-Dark-Skinned_original.jpg

352209761.jpg
    I can only tell you that everyone comes from us, the original people of this planet.
    All but white people, they were created. Like centaurs, giants & dinosaurs. They're also the only species with 3DNA.
    RESEARCH & you'll find all the answers to all your questions.
    READ THE QURAN & TORAH as well.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I can only tell you that everyone comes from us, the original people of this planet.
    All but white people, they were created. Like centaurs, giants & dinosaurs. They're also the only species with 3DNA.
    RESEARCH & you'll find all the answers to all your questions.
    READ THE QURAN & TORAH as well.
    Thaks for the answer, in my opinion everybody was "created". Who/what created black people?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Yes, I truly believe ALIENS are real. BLACK people stay at heavily being targeted, ostracized, studied, analyzed, engineered towards, humane genetically modified, and always treated as such non partisan citizens <<Smh/Lmao>> Hell, even peep the cartoon character, Looney Tunes's Marvin the Martian?? What color is he?? May I rest my entire case?? <<Smh/Lol>> Makes ya wonder!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

The Most High put us on Earth first, so why wouldn't we be on the moon, other planets & under water first as well?
    After all, we are The Chosen. There's proof everywhere I've just mentioned. You'll either see a face or a pyramid.
    Places Earth scientists haven't even discovered & can't travel to currently.