The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do You Believe In The Concept Of "Race"??

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
We didn't invent the concept of race. White people did several hundred years ago. The bible never talks about race. It talks about 'nations'.

If you spoke Greek, lived culturally as Greek, you were Greek. A Roman was any color or ethnicity. Paul was Hebrew but was a Roman citizen. That's why he could roll through the empire preaching and not be crucified as non Roman citizens like Peter.

So, since white supremacy runs the system and they divided people into race (which is fluid...150 years ago Turks, Jews, Sicilians weren't fully white), we have to operate on that.

I've heard Blacks say I don't believe in race, Black is a color, whatever, but we don't have the luxury of that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only race the greedy people care about is the race to the top. I feel like these snakes and lizards like to use race issues to divide everyone and keep more money and wealth in general to themselves while gaining more and more of it.

Racism to me isn't just about "race". It is open-ended prejudice to anyone that is not like you morally, physically, or religiously. It is an oversimplification to say "it is just skin color". People aren't that ignorant these days. Racism goes deeper than that.

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    To answer your question, no, I do not believe in Race, I believe that all people on the planet are the same, I will include my #VGQ as an explanation for this belief of mine: The concept of Race was invented by a group of people who classified themselves as White (making them the only possible "Race" to exist because Non-White people did not label each other by Race) and in turn created the most powerful system to ever be invented, a global prison system that only relies on the mistreatment of people who those White people classified as Non-White, which the White people had called Racism.

The White people that invented the System Of Racism/White Supremacy, making themselves White Supremacists/Racists, had also invented the three types of people to exist on the planet, the White Supremacists (them), White people and Non-White people, this last point is why I believe that the term White Supremacist has nothing to do with White people believing that they are superior (in fact there is evidence within the Isis Papers to support the theory that a large number of White people think that they are inferior to people who have colour in their skin) but it is a title of power given to people classified or who are being classified as White because the White people who mistreat Non-White people are ALWAYS defended and financially supported by the System Of White Supremacy and the Racists who control it, this is also why the word Racist is used to mean the same thing as White Supremacist, which both are meant to refer to people who classify themselves as White who believe that their only reason for existance is to mistreat people who they classify as not White.

D

Deleted member 1946

We didn't invent the concept of race. White people did several hundred years ago. The bible never talks about race. It talks about 'nations'.

If you spoke Greek, lived culturally as Greek, you were Greek. A Roman was any color or ethnicity. Paul was Hebrew but was a Roman citizen. That's why he could roll through the empire preaching and not be crucified as non Roman citizens like Peter.

So, since white supremacy runs the system and they divided people into race (which is fluid...150 years ago Turks, Jews, Sicilians weren't fully white), we have to operate on that.

I've heard Blacks say I don't believe in race, Black is a color, whatever, but we don't have the luxury of that.
    Yes they did. In a way, race is a way to divide and conquer the people. Keep people fighting each other and not the system.

D

Deleted member 1946

The only race the greedy people care about is the race to the top. I feel like these snakes and lizards like to use race issues to divide everyone and keep more money and wealth in general to themselves while gaining more and more of it.

Racism to me isn't just about "race". It is open-ended prejudice to anyone that is not like you morally, physically, or religiously. It is an oversimplification to say "it is just skin color". People aren't that ignorant these days. Racism goes deeper than that.
    Yep. They care about the folks at the tippy top only.

D

Deleted member 1946

To answer your question, no, I do not believe in Race, I believe that all people on the planet are the same, I will include my #VGQ as an explanation for this belief of mine: The concept of Race was invented by a group of people who classified themselves as White (making them the only possible "Race" to exist because Non-White people did not label each other by Race) and in turn created the most powerful system to ever be invented, a global prison system that only relies on the mistreatment of people who those White people classified as Non-White, which the White people had called Racism.

The White people that invented the System Of Racism/White Supremacy, making themselves White Supremacists/Racists, had also invented the three types of people to exist on the planet, the White Supremacists (them), White people and Non-White people, this last point is why I believe that the term White Supremacist has nothing to do with White people believing that they are superior (in fact there is evidence within the Isis Papers to support the theory that a large number of White people think that they are inferior to people who have colour in their skin) but it is a title of power given to people classified or who are being classified as White because the White people who mistreat Non-White people are ALWAYS defended and financially supported by the System Of White Supremacy and the Racists who control it, this is also why the word Racist is used to mean the same thing as White Supremacist, which both are meant to refer to people who classify themselves as White who believe that their only reason for existance is to mistreat people who they classify as not White.
    The concept of race means to run a race. One group versus another one. It is about a race for the resources.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. They care about the folks at the tippy top only.
    I noticed even black men and women at the top will throw their own under the bus for power and money. This is clearly a power and money problem. People need to wake up and form communities cause if we can't have mass amounts of wealth, we can still have power of the people.