The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do You Believe Rihanna Took an L?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjxcg4GFoTI&t=271s

If you watch The Business, the last episode Jason went in on Rihanna and said that she should have got counseling with Chris Brown as that was her las train leaving. Now she is settling with ASAP Rocky who I have never been a fan of especially after all those coonish comments he made. But did she take an L? ASAP Rocky has money but is he the man she really wants to be with?

I don’t think so, based on her bad Girl riri persona I don’t see how she could want to be with a man so feminine. He wears purses, loves high fashion, he’s small and frail looking. To each their own but do you think Jason was right ladies?

#women

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Something seems off to me. When I heard about this, it just didn't sit right.

She seems like the type of woman to want a strong man and I never got that from ASAP. He seems to be nothing more than a clout chaser who will do anything to stay relevant. Probably why he feminized himself. I think she just wanted a child and he was close enough for her to trust him to have a kid with. That and he has the finances. I think if she was 5 years younger, she would not have settled.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Going back through her discography, she had the world at her fingertips. She also possibly had the wrong people in her ear, telling her she can replace this or that one with another. You think she can bounce back from this? I was listening live and YouTube kept messing with the stream

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Something seems off to me. When I heard about this, it just didn't sit right.

She seems like the type of woman to want a strong man and I never got that from ASAP. He seems to be nothing more than a clout chaser who will do anything to stay relevant. Probably why he feminized himself. I think she just wanted a child and he was close enough for her to trust him to have a kid with. That and he has the finances. I think if she was 5 years younger, she would not have settled.
    My thoughts too Sis. I think she played her hand, failed and she went for a life raft. A$ap is that one guy that calls every couple months to check in hoping we broke up with our bf so he can ask us out on a date. A$ap kept calling and caught her at a tender time and got her pregnant. I don't see anything good coming from this relationship.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I look at it like this... i love rihanna and rocky together because it keeps both of them from being with non black people and giving their wealth and praise to non blacks. Even tho they're both off code, them being together is a good thing imo

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Why were they not going to work out though?

That's a question you're gonna have to ask them, because everything we're talking about here is based on speculation. Drake wasn't her type obviously, and she and Breezy while attracted to each other weren't as compatible as we wanted them to be.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's a question you're gonna have to ask them, because everything we're talking about here is based on speculation. Drake wasn't her type obviously, and she and Breezy while attracted to each other weren't as compatible as we wanted them to be.
    Screenshot_20220209-081811_Chrome~2.jpg
    the internet is dangerous

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 1823
    the internet is dangerous
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

First #Paintnsip and now this, what do you follow on Socials?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    After she posted MLK with gold teeth she was permanently done to me. The disrespect is too much.
    Wait for real? When did this happen? I don't follow people on socials anymore. I unplugged myself from this mess.

This sounds... disturbing, to say the least. Who in their right mind would think this is acceptable?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wait for real? When did this happen? I don't follow people on socials anymore. I unplugged myself from this mess.

This sounds... disturbing, to say the least. Who in their right mind would think this is acceptable?
    Yes during his bday she put up a pic of him with gold teeth and didn't take it down when getting ridiculed. Screw her, her coon bf, and the coon baby they will have.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes during his bday she put up a pic of him with gold teeth and didn't take it down when getting ridiculed. Screw her, her coon bf, and the coon baby they will have.

That... Wow. Yeah, I just lost respect for this woman big time.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thoughts too Sis. I think she played her hand, failed and she went for a life raft. A$ap is that one guy that calls every couple months to check in hoping we broke up with our bf so he can ask us out on a date. A$ap kept calling and caught her at a tender time and got her pregnant. I don't see anything good coming from this relationship.
    It is coming off very predator-like of him. Waiting in the wings for the right time to get her in a vulnerable state, makes sense. Some men are like this though. It says more about him than her, his intentions and everything. They probably won't be together very long when she wakes up to the reality of it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rihanna doesn’t live by the rules of common women. 😂 She can literally do whatever the hell she wants to do. Isn’t she a billionaire or close to it? I just think it’s funny how people who will never be able to be on her level are trying to tell her how to move. Completely ridiculous.

When you have money it releases you from the burden that a lot of women have where they are constantly looking at a man’s wallet. Most women will never know what that feels like and most men will be hard pressed to be able to present value outside of provider or protector.

She’s not stupid and she has never been one to play by the rules. I don’t think she took a L. I think she did exactly what she wanted to do.

Also I like Chris Brown but outside of his money and talent (neither of which she needs) he is no prize. People need to let that go.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Rihanna doesn’t live by the rules of common women. 😂 She can literally do whatever the hell she wants to do. Isn’t she a billionaire or close to it? I just think it’s funny how people who will never be able to be on her level are trying to tell her how to move. Completely ridiculous.

When you have money it releases you from the burden that a lot of women have where they are constantly looking at a man’s wallet. Most women will never know what that feels like and most men will be hard pressed to be able to present value outside of provider or protector.

She’s not stupid and she has never been one to play by the rules. I don’t think she took a L. I think she did exactly what she wanted to do.

Also I like Chris Brown but outside of his money and talent (neither of which she needs) he is no prize. People need to let that go.
    But what good is being a millionaire without a partner? In addition, why do you think money changes the natural order? A millionaire woman is going to want a millionaire man who can run their million dollar household. The point is that she waited too long and had to settle because all the other millionaire men weren’t willing to commit.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But what good is being a millionaire without a partner? In addition, why do you think money changes the natural order? A millionaire woman is going to want a millionaire man who can run their million dollar household. The point is that she waited too long and had to settle because all the other millionaire men weren’t willing to commit.
    rihannaconfused She’s a billionaire not a millionaire. I guarantee she has no desire to be “ran”. Ya’ll be on the internet too much and repeat these storylines you think women desire to satiate yourself about you role in a woman’s life. I guarantee if most women were millionaires they wouldn’t give a damn about being married.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    rihannaconfused She’s a billionaire not a millionaire. I guarantee she has no desire to be “ran”. Ya’ll be on the internet too much and repeat these storylines you think women desire to satiate yourself about you role in a woman’s life. I guarantee if most women were millionaires they wouldn’t give a damn about being married.

You value money over everything which is why you can't see needing a man if you have money. But there is only so many yachts you can go on before you want true love.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You value money over everything which is why you can't see needing a man if you have money. But there is only so many yachts you can go on before you want true love.
    You are conflating wanting a man and being “ran” by a man. Not the same thing.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You are conflating wanting a man and being “ran” by a man. Not the same thing.
    No I’m not. I clearly said “run their million dollar household” not “run his woman”. My point was that her money is irrelevant to what she wants and needs as a person. She can be a billionaire but that has no impact on biology. It may mean that socially she would want a man within her financial strata but once she finds him she has to respect his masculinity. Money does not trump the natural order of things. If she uses her money as a tool to overrule the man she is with, she will end up single which is the point. She used her money to constantly veto and she ended up having to settle for a purse wearing who will tolerate her masculine energy.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No I’m not. I clearly said “run their million dollar household” not “run his woman”. My point was that her money is irrelevant to what she wants and needs as a person. She can be a billionaire but that has no impact on biology. It may mean that socially she would want a man within her financial strata but once she finds him she has to respect his masculinity. Money does not trump the natural order of things. If she uses her money as a tool to overrule the man she is with, she will end up single which is the point. She used her money to constantly veto and she ended up having to settle for a purse wearing who will tolerate her masculine energy.
    You sound like those alpha male channels on YT. Speaking in sweeping idealistic generalizations about something you haven’t experienced nor know nothing about. Life has nuances. Resources is what motives many women to seek relationships. I can assure you that if the burden of resources wasn’t on women that it would completely change how women date. I mean even with the burden women are gravitating away from the traditionalism you speak of. But I guess we’ll ignore what’s actually happening and instead make reality of what you’d like it to be.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You sound like those alpha male channels on YT. Speaking in sweeping idealistic generalizations about something you haven’t experienced nor know nothing about. Life has nuances. Resources is what motives many women to seek relationships. I can assure you that if the burden of resources wasn’t on women that it would completely change how women date. I mean even with the burden women are gravitating away from the traditionalism you speak of. But I guess we’ll ignore what’s actually happening and instead make reality of what you’d like it to be.
    You are not arguing against my points. Resources are not the only thing that gravitates women towards relationships. Companionship, protection, and creating a family are also huge motivations to be in a relationship.

If all the privileges of first world society went away and people had to hunt for food, build houses, and fight others trying harm the village how many women would say they were independent and didn't need a man? How many could built their own huts, hunt their own cows, and fight their own battles?

If we were invaded how many women would say they were independent and take up arms on the frontline? You are under the umbrella of male protection but society is so developed that you cannot see it.

The house you buy is built by men. The car you drive is built by men. Your safety is given to you by men. You are not independent and if all those layers of men that protect you are gone and you had to fend for yourself most women would drop the independent act immediately.

You can back talk men because there are social services to protect you. If society collapses and there are no social services, independent women will end up dying off quickly. There are no feminist in foxholes.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are not arguing against my points. Resources are not the only thing that gravitates women towards relationships. Companionship, protection, and creating a family are also huge motivations to be in a relationship.

If all the privileges of first world society went away and people had to hunt for food, build houses, and fight others trying harm the village how many women would say they were independent and didn't need a man? How many could built their own huts, hunt their own cows, and fight their own battles?

If we were invaded how many women would say they were independent and take up arms on the frontline? You are under the umbrella of male protection but society is so developed that you cannot see it.

The house you buy is built by men. The car you drive is built by men. Your safety is given to you by men. You are not independent and if all those layers of men that protect you are gone and you had to fend for yourself most women would drop the independent act immediately.

You can back talk men because there are social services to protect you. If society collapses and there are no social services, independent women will end up dying off quickly. There are no feminist in foxholes.
    If you need to use extreme examples to make a point then you probably don’t have much of a point. We live in civilization not a dystopian future.

And now you’re moving the goal post again first you talked about “true love” then you talked about wanting a man to run a home and now you’re talking about companionship. You’re all over the place with the doom and gloom.

Rich people don’t move like you. You don’t know how they move and of course women want those things you mentioned but your original point was about women desiring to be led by men even when she has money.

Money takes care of providing and protection too to a certain extent. So when 2 huge factors are taken out of the equation the method for evaluation is going to be different. Idk why that’s such an outrageous concept but whatever you got it. Ya’ll want to live in alpha male fairytale land then go for it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If you need to use extreme examples to make a point then you probably don’t have much of a point. We live in civilization not a dystopian future.

And now you’re moving the goal post again first you talked about “true love” then you talked about wanting a man to run a home and now you’re talking about companionship. You’re all over the place with the doom and gloom.

Rich people don’t move like you. You don’t know how they move and of course women want those things you mentioned but your original point was about women desiring to be led by men even when she has money.

Money takes care of providing and protection too to a certain extent. So when 2 huge factors are taken out of the equation the method for evaluation is going to be different. Idk why that’s such an outrageous concept but whatever you got it. Ya’ll want to live in alpha male fairytale land then go for it.
    Are you rich? Yes or no?

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are you rich? Yes or no?
    I’m a woman and I know how I would think if I were rich. I also know how my piers ie fellow women would think if we were rich. I also have a rich friend or 2. 🙂

Are you going to stick to the original point you made or are you going to move the goal point again to try to win an argument?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m a woman and I know how I would think if I were rich. I also know how my piers ie fellow women would think if we were rich. I also have a rich friend or 2. 🙂

Are you going to stick to the original point you made or are you going to move the goal point again to try to win an argument?
    Exactly, you are not rich so stop lecturing people on how rich people think and move. You don't know me from a can of paint, don't bring your delusions into the conversation.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly, you are not rich so stop lecturing people on how rich people think and move. You don't know me from a can of paint, don't bring your delusions into the conversation.
    Yeah but I’m a woman so therefore I have a greater understanding of how women think than you do. You’re just projecting what you think you know about women.

You started the conversation with me. You don’t like it feel free to move on. Arguing with you about how you want to world to be isn’t what I’m trying to do today anyway.

I’ll end it there.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I find this to be extremely strange and out of the ordinary for her to choose him out of all people. However, if she truly does want to be with him, it doesn't matter who thinks she took an L. It really falls down to her preference, and if she enjoys being with him then that's her decision. However, in my opinion, I don't think this will last very long.