The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you believe there are other dimensions with different versions of you?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Does anyone here believe that there are other dimensions out there? Like an alternate universe like in what you saw recently in the recent Spiderman movie. Yes I know I'm comparing it to a movie.

But, what if it was real? Where there were different dimensions playing at the same time, where we have different jobs, friends, histories etc. I kinda like the idea of there being alternate dimensions where I'm a completely different person.

Do you think something like this could be real?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know about all this but I have read theories on it.

I always thought it was interesting that we all have at least one doppelganger out there. I think this is because genetics can only be different in appearance so many times. A friend of mine found a white woman that looks like she could be her albino twin! lol

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    It possibly might be real. There is a theory/hypothesis that says every decision we make creates a new universe. On that basis there could be billions upon billions of different universe. Im not sure if this is real, but am extremely open to the possibility.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I feel like we'd need to discover more about certain things such as quantum physics to get definitive evidence, but I do believe that there may be a certain realm of existence that we're not able to interact with. It's a bit hard to articulate, but there's a theory that when the big bang occured it was in two different directions, in one direction the known matter that we're about to interact with was formed, and in the other direction were atoms and matter that spun in the opposite direction of our realm, causing us to be unable to interact with it. It's definitely fringe, but it's something to ponder on.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think there are multiple versions of me but I think there are other dimensions that allow you to see this simulation from different perspectives. But I think there is one timeline of you and I think the multiple probabilities we see do not really remove free will but are the coding so to speak that allow us to manifest our free will.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Does anyone here believe that there are other dimensions out there? Like an alternate universe like in what you saw recently in the recent Spiderman movie. Yes I know I'm comparing it to a movie.

But, what if it was real? Where there were different dimensions playing at the same time, where we have different jobs, friends, histories etc. I kinda like the idea of there being alternate dimensions where I'm a completely different person.

Absolutely is real.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

We see it all the time. Spirituality vs a lack thereof and the varying degrees of each. The Tibetan Monk vs The Serial Killer. Most of us live in a space or dimension of mediocrity that closely parallels in proximity the aforementioned examples. The “working class slob” vs the “Petty Thief”, both experiences that cross paths on a daily, and so forth & so on until you get to a variety of extremes in lifestyle, daily existence, experiences that mimic the earlier referenced extremes.The Corporate Thief vs Honest John, you know that guy who returns the Duffle Bag of money that falls off the Brinks truck. Not necessarily good or bad, just different mindset, frame of reference, values, belief systems, etc.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    There's nothing like multiple dimensions it's just like what they acted in The Flash, it's not real because if it was, it would lead to a very serious problem that might result in war. These damn government of ours will definitely look for a way to control it and it's certainly will be used against us.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a higher chance that an alternate universe exists. In most of my dreams, I see things that make me feel that there is more to the life that we live. Whether it is proven to be true in the future, we shall find out.
    A dream is different from the angle these guys are coming from. It's more like science prone findings which I highly know that in this regard, it's a total crap.

As for dreams, they are linked to our spiritual life and existence.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    There's nothing like multiple dimensions it's just like what they acted in The Flash, it's not real because if it was, it would lead to a very serious problem that might result in war. These damn government of ours will definitely look for a way to control it and it's certainly will be used against us.
    If this Earth has a milky way, stars, galaxies, nebulas, etc, what makes you think that there's no dimensions?
    The Most High's creations are infinite. The universe is infinite. The multiverse is infinite, etc.
    How do you think space crafts are able to create portals to go wherever they want? Dimensions.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    Honestly, it's hard for me to say. Part of me thinks that the whole alternate dimension/universe is bs and not real, but when I have Deja Vu out of the blue, and feel like I've already lived that moment, I can see that being a part of an alternate universe where I already lived that moment. Because who's to say that an alternate universe has to take place at the same time. We could be on a timeline that's catching up, or something. idk, does anything I say make sense? This talk of alternate dimensions/universes is cool, but damn can it be complex and confusing.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Honestly, it's hard for me to say. Part of me thinks that the whole alternate dimension/universe is bs and not real, but when I have Deja Vu out of the blue, and feel like I've already lived that moment, I can see that being a part of an alternate universe where I already lived that moment. Because who's to say that an alternate universe has to take place at the same time. We could be on a timeline that's catching up, or something. idk, does anything I say make sense? This talk of alternate dimensions/universes is cool, but damn can it be complex and confusing.
    We're omnipresent, so we can be in different places at the same time.
    As I said before, we don't remember who we are, but WS know who we are & what we're capable of, that's why they're trying to eliminate us, by any & all means necessary!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We're omnipresent, so we can be in different places at the same time.
    As I said before, we don't remember who we are, but WS know who we are & what we're capable of, that's why they're trying to eliminate us, by any & all means necessary!

D

Deleted member 191

I'm in between. Yes I think there are other dimensions, but I'm not always certain there's another "me". Usually I think there is or at least there was, because I recall knowing things that I wouldn't have been alive to know, so I often think my soul's remnants of whatever past life (or lives) I have lived, embodies me now. Maybe there is another HailCzr right now in this theoretical alternate dimension and she's the benevolent dictator of the world. Maybe she's an archaeologist, maybe she's president, or maybe she isn't even born. IDK. But what I DO believe is, this is NO ONE'S first rodeo in living. We just don't remember the lives we've already lived.

Hope that makes sense, these topics are confusing and sometimes you get into the weeds to the point it's hard to articulate yourself.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe that there are different planets out in other galaxies that have alternate versions of ourselves. I do believe there are alternate plane of existence in our world, but I think only spirits lost are on this plane of existence. We can't be the only ones alive in the solar system right? Plus doppelgangers exist, I've seen my wife's doppelganger before and one of my childhood friends seen mine back in the day.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd say it's more unbelievable that there would NOT be multiple dimensions. God a.k.a. the universe we live in is infinite. If you were to put human existence on a timeline with the universe, we will have come and gone before you realized we were ever there. I imagine our imaginations are just the same. We imagine multiple dimensions as this big Sci-Fi idea, but to the universe/God, it's a grain of sand.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I think the idea of there being some kind of alternate universe, where I could be a completely different person is kinda cool to me. I think there could be alternate realities to our own, or ones that are separate to ours. If there are unlimited universes out there, then technically there is probably tons of versions of us. Working different jobs, living differently, marrying other people, taking up different lifestyles and so on.

Especially when you account for the far reaches of space, black holes and all that. Because there's got to be more out there that we just are not capable of seeing. Like, what if these dimensions are part of different planets, universes in our solar system. It really makes you wonder what these other worlds could be like.